Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Once I used Lux Ult twice in the same team fight - once initially on the enemy ADC, blowing her up, and the second time more or less exactly 24 seconds later to snipe 2 people running away. They got mad.

Deleted
    Lux, I use almost every time for damage/poke, Ezreal, Darius, Draven and I can't remember more.

Deleted
    I only use ez ult on minion waves if I wanna go back to base. push my lane with it, so I deny opponents gold at the same time.

My most overused ult has to be Sona's .... Because me and a friend started a new work in bot lane ... He's karthus and I'm sona .... And trust me, he is good ...

Else I think Lux or Darius or Ezrael

15+ Year Old Account
    Overused? Darius Dunk

Overrated? IDK, maybe Trynd...
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Corki's ult yet, it's both overused and overrated.

Most overrated ult; Draven's ult. "Whirling Death"

It SUUUUCKS sniping with it. ARGHH, I have missed so many kills cause of it. STUPID THING, not going in a straight path backwards, IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. It's not like Draven has an ass huge freaking magnet in his pockets. *raeg*
    The Herald of Horror - Act 2 intro:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rwjNGSsHVM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakhal View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Corki's ult yet, it's both overused and overrated.
    You're supposed to over use it, kinda, so it's not really an option to go with.

It's just kinda obvious.

Kata ult is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You're supposed to over use it, kinda, so it's not really an option to go with.

It's just kinda obvious.
    But then there are those who over-overuse it so they don't have any mana when teamfights break out (like me ).

Deleted
    If it's about overrated and overhyped ones, then Karthus' Requiem without a doubt. People who do not play him seem to believe it to be something akin to 5 nuclear bombs launched simultaneously at everything in the map. -.-

I'm guilty of overusing Ez ulti as well as Teemo's shrooms. Please, don't throw rocks at me. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    I'm guilty of overusing Ez ulti as well as Teemo's shrooms. Please, don't throw rocks at me. :<
    :starts throwing empty soda cans instead:
    Oh and, I was reading your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    According to Phreak, Malphite isn't that great of a champ becuase his ult isn't reliable.
    IMO, Darius's ult is annoying and over-used.
    I have a friend who tries to play Malphite but will use ult at max range in a chase scenario, inevitably whiffing, outrunning his teammates and dying.

Overrated? Zyra's ult. It's great if you land a root on someone prior to popping it but similar to Ziggs, it's just so easy to escape it.

Overused? Any low CD ult like Ez or Lux. I wouldn't count Udyr, Nid, Jayce or the other toggle R champs because an R key does not an ult make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darius, katarina, lux, ez and teemo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Projali View Post
    I have a friend who tries to play Malphite but will use ult at max range in a chase scenario, inevitably whiffing, outrunning his teammates and dying.

Overrated? Zyra's ult. It's great if you land a root on someone prior to popping it but similar to Ziggs, it's just so easy to escape it.

Overused? Any low CD ult like Ez or Lux. I wouldn't count Udyr, Nid, Jayce or the other toggle R champs because an R key does not an ult make.
    Idk if people are burning flashes to dodge Zyra and Zigg ults, that seems worth it to me. Plus they're great engages.

Deleted
    I used to say that Amumu/Malphite/Sona AoE stuns were overrated. Then I played some Ranked and Amumu/Malphite were perma banned and understood how game changing those abilities are. IMO, heavy stun team is the only team that can turn a losing game

Deleted
    Crowd control might be boring, but it sure is practical.

It is Sion who has the worst ult. Unless you're and ad sion (which you shouldnt be ;d) it is useless

Quote Originally Posted by firepost View Post
    It is Sion who has the worst ult. Unless you're and ad sion (which you shouldnt be ;d) it is useless
    Really? because sion has 2 skills that utilise AP and neither of them are any good, AD build means you can use E better with his ultimate.

and on the subject, if used correctly, Morde's ult is insane can hit 60% of max health and take them to use as a ghost upon death.