World server down?

Im on Akama server just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.... and if so why the hell is it happening? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    Im on Akama server just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.... and if so why the hell is it happening? lol
    blizz has something messed up, lots of servers have went down world server wise

same here on shadow council yet their server realm status says the server is up....

Yeah for me it keeps going from letting me log in to DC'ing me and saying the world server is down... Dunno what in the world of blizz is going on but something got messed up...

10+ Year Old Account
    started a new character on a new realm and wham world server down lol Khaz'Modan

*backup*
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Seems like majority of world servers are down
    Shuttle of Illidan

Khaz Modan US has gone down 3 times now today..

It keeps letting me log into the game and then about after 5 mins of playing i get DC'd to the server down thing... Uhg so much for the "new year"...

They are (hopefully) fixing the dupe problem, if you ever wanted a Dark moon trinket today is the day to check the AH

10+ Year Old Account
    Galleon spawned like 30 seconds before it went down, and he was not there when we came back up *weep*

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Its fixed apparently... dont know what that was about. Happy hunting all.