Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    His lantern looks incredible for the fact that you can save people over walls without anyone having to blow Flash (except the enemy).

This guy looks amazing. Now we have more than one support who kidnaps people into gruesome and painful death.

Deleted
    Oh my god.....can we ban 4 champions please?

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like something that'll be banned 90% of the time.

Kind of like Blitzcrank but more annoying thanks to ranged harrass and slows. I especially love the lantern... Let someone jump over a wall to harras/steal dragon/baron and toss em a lantern so they can escape before getting gibbed, lol.

Definately buying this one

Deleted
    Ah, I understand his ulti more now. It's kinda like Veigar's tbh, well, good thing I'm used to use his E, so hopefully I won't be missing many ultis with this guy.

Love his entire kite btw. Pretty nice, lots of good plays in Dominion will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ah, I understand his ulti more now. It's kinda like Veigar's tbh, well, good thing I'm used to use his E, so hopefully I won't be missing many ultis with this guy.

Love his entire kite btw. Pretty nice, lots of good plays in Dominion will happen.
    Meh, it'd be hard to miss with his ult, since he can just pull someone to him and ult. Or it seems from the duration of the walls, he can ult, then grab a champ and pull him through a wall to him.

Which makes we wonder how he can decide if he pulls a champion in, or pulls himself to a champion. I mean, if he can ult, then W someone in the back, pulling himself through the enemy, he should be able to hit with all 4 walls pretty easily.

I think how it works: first use makes him start pulling someone to him, then you can use it again again to do the opposite.

Deleted
    He looks awesome and his skills are really really nice. Maybe i will start playing support

Deleted
    Looks neat, Ultimate is hilarious though. Thats no support with 450 Dmg on max rank ultimate + 1.0 Ratio on AP, which is still AE effective.

The lantern sounds interesting but meh, there will be tuning on his ratios I guess. : /

I checked the site it came from. Has him listed as a Support/Mage/Jungler. Interested to see his Jungle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently it's incredibly slow unless you get a lot of help from your team mates, but his ganks are hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by galluk View Post
    Meh, it'd be hard to miss with his ult, since he can just pull someone to him and ult. Or it seems from the duration of the walls, he can ult, then grab a champ and pull him through a wall to him.

Which makes we wonder how he can decide if he pulls a champion in, or pulls himself to a champion. I mean, if he can ult, then W someone in the back, pulling himself through the enemy, he should be able to hit with all 4 walls pretty easily.
    Yeah, I didn't really gave much thought about it tbh.

But yeah, I'm going to assume he just puts the wall first and goes over the other side so the enemy will hit the wall two times for more damage. No idea if it would really work.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Apparently it's incredibly slow unless you get a lot of help from your team mates, but his ganks are hilarious.
    With the amount of pulling that he has, I'm pretty sure it is, haha, I bet he's going to be a decent jungler, atleast when ganking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by galluk View Post
    From the way his pull is worded it's actually a bit similar to Naut's when it hits a champ, just with more control. First you hit the skillshot to pull the enemy a bit towards you and then reactivate the ability to pull yourself to the hooked champion - however, if you do not reactivate the enemy will just be pulled a small distance and then released.

Just tried him in a custom as a mid. He has good ratios, and his ultimate has crazy damage, though he needs a lot of CDR because his cooldowns are pretty long. Mana is not a problem. Also his Q adds some nice damage to his auto-attacks.

A problem with him being mid (imo) is that your two main damage spells either gets people near you or needs you to be near them, which might not be a good thing considering he has to collect souls to get Armor/MR (he doesn't get it when he levels, only from collecting souls), thus he might be way too frail to be so close all the time.

He looks like he will be an extremely fun champion, especially as support/jungle, though I'm worried a lot about his defenses. He seems like he needs to get a lot of souls/items fast or he'll be really, REALLY squishy.

This is what hapens when Blitzcrank rapes Hecarim and they get a kid...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    This is what hapens when Blitzcrank rapes Hecarim and they get a kid...
    rofl

Not expecting that one, ahahahaahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm seeing three positions this guy could play. He seems good in support, mid, and maybe possible top too.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 08:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Just tried him in a custom as a mid. He has good ratios, and his ultimate has crazy damage, though he needs a lot of CDR because his cooldowns are pretty long. Mana is not a problem. Also his Q adds some nice damage to his auto-attacks.

A problem with him being mid (imo) is that your two main damage spells either gets people near you or needs you to be near them, which might not be a good thing considering he has to collect souls to get Armor/MR (he doesn't get it when he levels, only from collecting souls), thus he might be way too frail to be so close all the time.

He looks like he will be an extremely fun champion, especially as support/jungle, though I'm worried a lot about his defenses. He seems like he needs to get a lot of souls/items fast or he'll be really, REALLY squishy.
    Just kill the smaller jungle minions first if need be I would assume, that's if they add as a soul.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    If he went support, I'd say he would be more less like Leona in engaging, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally a male support who isn't bloody Taric! I'm gonna be all over this guy (no homo <.< >.>)

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If he went support, I'd say he would be more less like Leona in engaging, no?
    Probably less tanky / more prone to die if you are reckless with his intiate?

Actually I'm more concerned about your average adc taking 100 years / ages / never to figure out how to use his sheild / movement thing, or someone clicking on it by accident and wasting it... or using it stupidly etc :<
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-01-08 at 02:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Probably less tanky / more prone to die if you are reckless with his intiate?
    Most likely, atleast early game. Assuming he has good farm with souls, he could be as tanky or more tanky than a support Leona but with more damage.