Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyphran View Post
    Finally a male support who isn't bloody Taric! I'm gonna be all over this guy (no homo <.< >.>)
    I feel a bit cheated, actually... when they said they were adding a male support I wasn't excepting a skeleton monster...

That said, he looks cool enough so I can't complain.

P.S.= #ANGUS2013

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Most likely, atleast early game. Assuming he has good farm with souls, he could be as tanky or more tanky than a support Leona but with more damage.
    Well that would be appealing

Deleted
    Also, I'm pretty sure someone else noticed this but his abilities' icons are meh, as in, those already exist, make new ones Riot!

But he's still on PBE, so I'm going to assume it's only temporary.

Deleted
    How can Hecarim have a kid with Karthus?!

15+ Year Old Account
    So, does this guy basically make Nautilus useless?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

You would assume so from his pull, but Nautilus is still way tankier and can CC more often.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

He looks badass. Way better than Nami, and Nami looked sweeeeeeet.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Also, I'm pretty sure someone else noticed this but his abilities' icons are meh, as in, those already exist, make new ones Riot!

But he's still on PBE, so I'm going to assume it's only temporary.
    Well I doubt he'll have a skill with amumus icon on it.. 100% placeholders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    From the way his pull is worded it's actually a bit similar to Naut's when it hits a champ, just with more control. First you hit the skillshot to pull the enemy a bit towards you and then reactivate the ability to pull yourself to the hooked champion - however, if you do not reactivate the enemy will just be pulled a small distance and then released.
    His pull has 3 options. Throw and don't activate to pull them all the way. Throw, wait for the pause, then activate to meet in the middle. Throw and immediately activate to pull yourself all the way to them.

So a blitz pull, Naut grab, and Leona E all in the same ability.

He is quite tanky with the souls, very fun skillset as well. Looks like a promising champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    That backwards forwards chain looks a bit unwieldy to me... But the rest of his skillset I quite like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    His pull has 3 options. Throw and don't activate to pull them all the way. Throw, wait for the pause, then activate to meet in the middle. Throw and immediately activate to pull yourself all the way to them.

So a blitz pull, Naut grab, and Leona E all in the same ability.
    Whoa, it's damn amazing then. Oo
    How fast does it pull?

How fast does it pull?
    There's footage on youtube. Check it out. I was wondering why the pull paused.

How fast does it pull?
    relatively slow. it's a quick movement, then a pause, then another quick movement. like he's tugging on his chain twice. i assume it's just to give time for an escape or time for a quick second activation to meet in the middle.

edit: thresh is leona 2.0. he's not going to replace nautilus because nautilus is getting his clear time buffed with the upcoming jungle minion health reductions, and thresh's clear time is absolute shit from videos so far. thresh is almost certainly going to be played botlane tanky support with a kage's item and an iceborn gauntlet or a frozen heart. he gets pretty tanky in general with an infinitely stackable passive, and the CDR from glacial shroud is almost necessary with his giant cooldowns. he does stupid damage while supporting, as well.
    Last edited by dengatron; 2013-01-08 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    So, does this guy basically make Nautilus useless?
    I doubt that. Naut has a lot of cc and his fairly more tanky than this guy will ever be, I think, no idea though but I'm going to assume that since Tresh doesn't seem like a tank or doesn't seem to fulfill that role.
    How fast does it pull?
    About 2-3 seconds? I got something like that from the video.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    What trolling capabillities? The player has to press the lantern himself before he get's ported to Tresh.
    Yeh i watched a champion preview at 5 am and he never explained the person has to click on it

Jebsus, at the end of S2 I was really getting ready to quit LoL- they barely showed any love for my favorite role support and it honestly felt like a chore.

S3 is a complete 180. Nami was fun, but squishy. The new masteries and items are awesome. Now they add this guy? It's going to be a blast for 2 reasons:

1.) he looks epic, tanky / has CC/ solid scaling
    2.) So many people think support is easy and they can pick it up quickly its awesome to abuse them bot and completely win the lane (bot lane is 75% support 25% ADC IMO)

Deleted
    Tbh his Q is the most boring mechanic they released in a long time.

"So guys, let's take the 3 most irritating support pulls and just remake it in 1 ability"

Deleted
    Mmm don't think is 75% - 25% but for sure you can recognize a bad support and abuse it.
    Support is my main role so instabuy, if I like the second skin is RP otherwise my IP are ready
    Don't think is gonna replace Nautilus, if he is too strong is gonna be another ban together with amumu and blitz,
    btw I guess i'm one of the few here who actually play often Nautilus

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that seems weird to me is that he has to eat souls to gain mr/armor. Nor sure if I'm reading that wrong, but if you have a really slow game he's going to be soooooo fragile when it comes to the mid and late game.

I'm gonna have to pbe it up later and see what that is about.