10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    If Brandon is going by the vote tally for last day phase, Nuex did change to Falbacca, but it was late and after we got the 9 votes, but I did follow Vanatos last night and got no result from them. Does it mean they are town 100%, no because there is a chance they still may be a scum but did not do a kill last night.
    Also keep in mind that he was one of the first votes on Falbacca, but when he was called out for lurking, he got worried and unvoted.

Also, PAGE ONE HUNDRED!
    Last edited by Decagon; 2013-02-10 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Also keep in mind that he was one of the first votes on Falbacca, but when he was called out for lurking, he got worried and unvoted.

Also, PAGE ONE HUNDRED!
    This is true. I'd lean more towards Vanatos at the moment.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    This is true. I'd lean more towards Vanatos at the moment.
    Same, especially given that he had that "slip" with "revealing" that he knew about the Jokers team. I would have assumed the same thing probably, but it still sounds a little fishy, especially given his current position.

Either way, I'd like to hear from him.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Okay so what Dyra says is possible. Kapaya could have witched her by chance to his own death, I see that shit happen all the time online gaming mafia.

Who are we waiting for hear from?
    And holy hell, I also forgot Firebert was in the game.
    So many usual vocal players are so hushhush this game.

And ah, so after all that focus on Worgen, I actually believe him now.

So who hasn't made an appearance this day?
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

everyone has shown up today, not all said much. However I am personally under the belief that worgen, and dyra are "good"
    I say we take a look at all the possibilities

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    And holy hell, I also forgot Firebert was in the game.
    I've not had much to add, and am resorting to LaL because we've got so many Town alive and claimed, and I think Nuex is probably Scum, but isn't worth my vote until we clear out the cobwebs.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    And ah, so after all that focus on Worgen, I actually believe him now.
    Worgen's final proof on how he knew Faraway was scum does not mean Worgenite is a townie or survivor. He very well could still be scum.

Dyra's claim (while believable) is still a little off the wall. While I could believe the odds of one of her night actions (or involvement) being super random with low odds, but she's had two nights of such. Unfortunately for us, Kapaya's role and night actions add to the randomness, especially without knowing his previous targets. Dyra wants us to believe her first two night actions were against the same targets listo targeted. Her deviations started N3 when it became apparent in the story that Scarecrow caused an action reversal in Batman and Talia died. If Dyra is a mirro of Zsasz's SK role, then she should have died night 2 for hiding behind Robozerim. If she's the second SK and has a different off night role, then we wouldn't know how night 2 played out with her targeting Robo. If we believe what she's claimed, then Krayzy would have been protected by a secondary target that is still alive.

I believe we can still afford a mislynch today, so those with protection roles shouldn't feel the need to claim they protected Krayzy on N2 in order to exonerate Dyra. No point in giving yourself up unless it ousts scum. That being said, if one of you does have a protection role and didn't target Krayzy N2, that doesn't mean there isn't another prot role that could have protected Krayzy or that Kapaya changed someones night target. Lastly, we had a possible 2 missed kills last night. Either protectors were spot on or we had multiple targets killing Kapaya.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 05:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I've not had much to add, and am resorting to LaL because we've got so many Town alive and claimed, and I think Nuex is probably Scum, but isn't worth my vote until we clear out the cobwebs.
    My top 3 for a lynch today follow this. We've got a decent amount of information, but nothing concrete. We've currently got the numbers to allow for a mislynch so I don't believe we're in trouble there.

#1 Mumbles - He has posted a bit more than he was as of recently. He did claim VT rather early in the game when he was experiencing a little amount of pressure.
    #2 Vanatos - I don't trust his explanation for his slip. It's one thing to know Joker would be scum in this game, but it's another thing to say that the first known in game mafia team is actually the second known. At that point it was still unknown that Joker was mafia. He could have very well been a serial killer.
    #3 Nuex - This is more for his lack of posts and thoughts. He did vote early on for Falbacca, but removed it when there was no traction.

vote mumbles
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC View Post
    My two statements weren't related. I'm not suspicious because you used the short form MC; I just wanted to be sure I knew what you were talking about.

The suspicion is related to the fact that you seem to have targetted Batman on two different nights, but say that you haven't. I'm not saying I would vote for you at this point, but you aren't proven townie, by any means.

I just went over the last two days' voting and both Vanatos and Nuex failed to vote for either member of the Funhouse Mafia.
    Not entirely accurate BrandonC. On the Faraway vote, I got duped along with others by the faked character claim (Robin) and voted for Kapaya instead. You forgot to mentioned all of the other people who didn't voted for Faraway. Most of them went for Worgenite instead. What about them as potential suspects? For the second one, I did voted for Falbacca and would have left my vote there except Dyra came along and dropped her big bombshell and named me along with Rolo as being scum and should be investigated so I changed my vote to her. I got investigated and came up clean which is a lot better than most of the people left in the game. About my so called "slip". I explained it three times already and I think you should go back and reread my explanation again. I think Nuex also voted for Falbacca, but someone need to confirm that. If you did went over the last two days' of voting how come you missed that? The only people that have never voted for either one at any point during the last two days were Falbacca, Kapaya, and Celtic. Two of them are gone so why didn't Celtic name came up or was you just looking at the final vote instead of voting throughout those two days?

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 06:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    If Brandon is going by the vote tally for last day phase, Nuex did change to Falbacca, but it was late and after we got the 9 votes, but I did follow Vanatos last night and got no result from them. Does it mean they are town 100%, no because there is a chance they still may be a scum but did not do a kill last night.
    Listo, if you are still unsure, you are welcome to visit me again at night.

15+ Year Old Account
    I forgot about Celtic. Hmm. May need to add him to the list as well.

unvote

And Vanatos, it's not a matter of you explaining your reasoning on the slip, it's just something we can add to the pot of what we are thinking. That'll always be in the back of our minds when you get brought up or connections are made.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanatos View Post
    Not entirely accurate BrandonC. On the Faraway vote, I got duped along with others by the faked character claim (Robin) and voted for Kapaya instead. You forgot to mentioned all of the other people who didn't voted for Faraway. Most of them went for Worgenite instead. What about them as potential suspects? For the second one, I did voted for Falbacca and would have left my vote there except Dyra came along and dropped her big bombshell and named me along with Rolo as being scum and should be investigated so I changed my vote to her. I got investigated and came up clean which is a lot better than most of the people left in the game. About my so called "slip". I explained it three times already and I think you should go back and reread my explanation again. I think Nuex also voted for Falbacca, but someone need to confirm that. If you did went over the last two days' of voting how come you missed that? The only people that have never voted for either one at any point during the last two days were Falbacca, Kapaya, and Celtic. Two of them are gone so why didn't Celtic name came up or was you just looking at the final vote instead of voting throughout those two days?

Listo, if you are still unsure, you are welcome to visit me again at night.
    Well, you're not entirely clean as all we know is that you didn't visit anyone last night. Even Town members with a night role would come up with a result. Remember, we're at least 1 kill missing. Greeney's call during the night to say how much time was left indicates to me that someone hadn't put in their night role and hadn't told him they weren't going to put one in.

As far as I'm aware there is no penalty in place to prevent anyone from performing their night role, even the Scum.

Besides, if there is 4 to a team, all a person under investigation would have to do is sit there and let their team mate attempt to pull off the kill. Though we do have to entertain the possibility Listo is a Scum Tracker (since I'm convinced he is a Tracker) and could just be covering up for you.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 03:23 PM ----------

I hope Greeney doesn't mind, but I've updated the first post to reflect the deaths of Falbacca and Kapaya, say that Nuex had replaced Roose, added the day 2-6 riddles, and to delete the replacements list since they're all in game now. Touched nothing else.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2013-02-10 at 03:25 PM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Besides, if there is 4 to a team, all a person under investigation would have to do is sit there and let their team mate attempt to pull off the kill. Though we do have to entertain the possibility Listo is a Scum Tracker (since I'm convinced he is a Tracker) and could just be covering up for you.
    4 a team we still potentially have 5 scum left alive. 2 people wouldn't be making kill attempts of those 5, and could potentially get away from coming up on a tracker. At least coming up on a trackers radar with your target remaining alive gives you some sort of townie rationale (much like Dyra on N4).

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 07:36 AM ----------

Also, a couple things I re-read from page 84 (end of day/night 4). The person who killed Zsasz was wearing a metal face plate (much like was mentioned in the previous night phase story) and that person is Deadshot and not Azrael. Secondly, Dyra targeted Falbacca on Night 4 but Funhouse (assumption due to green smile) killed Lysah. I (as well as Dyra and a few others) took that as Jokers personal calling card, but Dyra's role would have caused Falbacca/Joker to protect instead of kill. Green smile must just be the Funhouse calling card and not specifically Jokers.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that Falbacca had been under pressure, I can see that the members of her team would choose to kill rather than have Falbacca do it because even though she had three lives, she had a higher chance of being targeted than anyone else on their team as no one else (besides perhaps Vanatos) is suspected of being Funhouse at this point.

Personally, I'm willing to lynch a lurker, just because they're not adding anything, not coming to defend their lack of posts, and are more likely to be scum than not:

Vote: Mumbles

I'd prefer we lynch Mumbles or Celtic, but I could get behind a Nuex and possibly a Vanatos lynch as well.

Something.

Deleted
    Well, there isn't much I can say on it really. As things stand for me, the bits from this game haven't been remotely enough for me to make a verdict, and as a VT I don't feel like there is much that I can do to contribute apart from adding a vote for the townies when required.

What I will do though is put a vote on Nuex.

Vote: Nuex

This is simply for the flimsy reasoning of voting for me because I didn't vote yesterday, when you're vote came after the trigger was reached and the target had already been lynched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, my vote isn't on you, Mumbles, because of your voting record but rather you've been extremely silent and have said very little.

Something.

Deleted
    Can i ask why your suspicion is on me?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Well, you're not entirely clean as all we know is that you didn't visit anyone last night. Even Town members with a night role would come up with a result. Remember, we're at least 1 kill missing. Greeney's call during the night to say how much time was left indicates to me that someone hadn't put in their night role and hadn't told him they weren't going to put one in.

As far as I'm aware there is no penalty in place to prevent anyone from performing their night role, even the Scum.

Besides, if there is 4 to a team, all a person under investigation would have to do is sit there and let their team mate attempt to pull off the kill. Though we do have to entertain the possibility Listo is a Scum Tracker (since I'm convinced he is a Tracker) and could just be covering up for you.[COLOR="red"]
    Wow Dyra, you are making a false accusation with "you're not entirely clean as all we know is that you didn't visit anyone last night." I do not think you know what every player is thinking and we do not know why there is a missing night kill. It could be for a number of different reasons. You are just assuming it was the mafia deliberately missing a kill. I would have never thought that one up because in previous games I played the cop would find the mafia guilty whether they put in a night action or not so maybe the tracker work differently in this game?!

However, since you "know" so much about the missing kill, maybe you're the one who missed the kill on purpose to frame an innocent? How do we know you are a survivor and not a mafia posing as a survivor? If you are the latter, I would be very nervous for the town. You have shown from your review of events to be different from your actually reveal so you are capable of lying. Also, your character have came up twice with Batman involving two deaths.

About Mumbles, the thing that stand out for me about him is his post count of zero. A post count under 10 means he cannot send PM to anyone including to Greeney. So how could he have a role if he cannot communicate with anyone? I had the same problem earlier in the game so I could sympathize with him (also another reason why I'm not mafia). So unless Mumbles have an alternative way of communicating with Greeney or anyone else that we do not about, he is unlikely to be a threat.

I'm still highly suspicious of you....

Vote Dyra
    Last edited by Vanatos; 2013-02-10 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Addition

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanatos, trackers do not get a person's innocence or guilt. We choose a person to follow and we see who they used their night action on.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay thanks Listo, it is different from the games I played.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had not considered the post count on Mumbles. Unless he's communicating with Greeney through your old forum (I really don't know anything about your forum, tbh) then he can't actually PM. Even if he did have a way to communicate with Greeney, he is at worst a SK as he would need to communicate with his mafia friends through PM.

Unvote

To be fair Vanatos, what gain would they get from framing a townie and garnering suspicion by not killing last night? Even if they do manage to get a townie lynched, what benefit is there that they were lynched rather than NKed last night?

Celtic, I'm somewhat suspicious of you because even though you've been somewhat active, you're still sort of lurky (this could also be me missing your posts or mistaking you for someone else as the no avatar throws me off).

Something.