Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Okay, so I get home to see that a day kill happened to the person I followed last night. I will say that I did not have anything to do with this, just in case someone tried to link the two events together.
    I believe you Listo.

I forgot who said it, but I remember someone saying Greeney likes to split the ratio of town/scum at 2 to 1. Since we started with 30 players, if this ratio holds up then we could have 10 scum. Assuming the two mafia groups are balance, it would mean 5 scum on each team and with 3 gone from both groups so far that would make 2 left from each side. However, as mentioned before, other setups are also possible like with more serial killer(s) and even with vigilante(s).

Maybe one or more of the missing night kills could be attributed to the Catwoman's ability to make herself night kill immune on any given night. If she was the target, the kill wouldn't go through. Just throwing that out there. There are other possibilities of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are also possibilities like three lives (Joker), doctors, roleblocks, alteration, etc etc.

It's entirely possible that there are 5 people per mafia team, but I still think that there are 4 because of the amount of survivors and the survivors abilities to kill, even if the kills are not direct or always possible.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Neux and ana: whats your roles?

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Nuex

He's not someone I have thought of as townie so I can definitely see him as scum.

Do you really want me (and Nuex but he probably won't even come on to do it xD) to reveal our roles, because asking people to reveal their roles every time you're suspicious seems counter productive.

Nuex: 4 / 6

1. Worgenite
    2. Dyra
    3. BrandonC
    4. Anakso - Vote: Nuex #2084
    5. listo95
    6. Mumbles85
    7. Blood Fox - Vote: Nuex #2076
    8. Firebert - Vote: Nuex #2077
    9. Decagon - Vote: Nuex #2075
    10. Vanatos
    11. Nuex

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Vote: Nuex

He's not someone I have thought of as townie so I can definitely see him as scum.

Do you really want me (and Nuex but he probably won't even come on to do it xD) to reveal our roles, because asking people to reveal their roles every time you're suspicious seems counter productive.
    not Really, I justw ant to hear your angelic voice. and I'm just poking for responses

10+ Year Old Account
    I just woke up for the record, that's why I hadn't posted anything for a bit xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    not Really, I justw ant to hear your angelic voice. and I'm just poking for responses
    \0/

I just hope Nuex turns out to be scum.

Something.

Wtf? Apparently if I don't post my every thought on here then I am scum? Ok, whatever. FYI, I have not had a computer at my house (actually it's being delivered tomorrow) so I do most of my posting while at work (Thursday-Sunday).

Anyways, my role was asked, and with the way the votes are goin' might as well throw it out there.

Character: Fiona Wilson
    You are Fiona Wilson, an intern at Gotham Central. While you were working in the hospital, you were drugged and taken hostage. When you regained consciousness, you managed to escape and hide.

Role: Hider
    Knowing that your life is in danger, you can choose to hide behind another player each night. If someone tries to kill you, you will not die. However, if you hide behind someone who gets killed during the night you will die as well (if either of you are protected, you will both be protected). If you get roleblocked, you will not be able to hide. If you are investigated while hiding, your investigation result will show up the same as the individual you are hiding behind.

Win Condition: You win with the town.
    You can only win the game once there are no more mafia members and/or serial killers left in the game.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    Wtf? Apparently if I don't post my every thought on here then I am scum? Ok, whatever. FYI, I have not had a computer at my house (actually it's being delivered tomorrow) so I do most of my posting while at work (Thursday-Sunday).

Anyways, my role was asked, and with the way the votes are goin' might as well through it out there.

Enjoy.
    *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post

Anyways, my role was asked, and with the way the votes are goin' might as well throw it out there.

Enjoy.
    I'm sorry Nuex, but you broke the first rule; I'm going to have to modkill you.
    Story will be up tomorrow. 10 Alive = 6 to lynch.
    Any votes on Nuex will have been reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    1. Do not quote/post/screenshot your role or anything else I sent you over private message. You can summarize any necessary portions of it, but do not schreenshot or copy and paste any part of it. I will modkill you if I see your role posted in the thread, I will modkill you if someone else did it because you encouraged them to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um, so does that mean it's still day?

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 01:29 AM ----------

Well, no matter, I'll be back tomorrow.

Something.

honestly, I have no idea on where to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so it's still day and we can find someone else to lynch.

By the looks of it these are the people I'm most suspicious of.
    Vanatos
    BrandonC

Now, If I'm perfectly honest I'm not entirely unsuspicious of either of you Decagon or Blood Fox, but you're both posting where as the former two aren't and since I have nothing to go on but a gut feeling about the four of you, that shall be the deciding factor.

Vote: BrandonC

I've pegged Listo as town and Dyra as survivor. I won't be surprised if worg is an SK but if not then probably town. Firebert kind of the same boat as worg but not as much suspicion on him as worg. Mumbles as people have said doesn't have the post count, is probably a VT.

And that's my thoughts on everyone so far. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Nuex that was more than a little bit dumb.... And the first time that's ever happened in any game on MMO-C.

And there goes my N5 target. Looks like I was definitely redirected that night, leaving me with my N3 target as (probably) Batman.

And a Valentine's Day kill? That's.... unusual. Sucky for Rolo sure, but is there any character left who would do that?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no one has ever posted their official stuff into the thread. Claims happen yeah, but you have to put it in your own words :3 I can't speak for pm's though, but I can tell you I never once linked my official stuff in any pm's I've ever sent(that I remember anyways. Games have been going on for over a year now lol)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    VOTE: Mumbles85.

Well, that was easy.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never even thought to use official PMs for evidence ever lol. Seems like it would be obvious that's a no no.

He might of thought it was okay since he didn't have Greeneys name in the quote, so really he could have made up something and made it sound believable but he'd have to be a batman fan to know what to write or put a lot of work into it xD

But at least we know if someone ever claims in that form in the future, and they aren't mod killed. Then they're lying.

Deleted
    First off I'd like to clear one thing up (semi tempted not to admit this, but I don't like hiding behind something like this on a site where I'm new), you're right that I don't have enough posts to message Greeney, but I do have his email address so that I could email him my night actions if I had any.

Secondly, I'm a VT, and have no night actions anyway. However I guess that is a matter of whether or not you believe me about being a VT.

Finally, I think that the Day Kill could be one of a few things:

1) A Day Killer who has only just decided to use their ability (unlikely though).
    2) A prize for someone getting riddles correct.
    3) An activated Day Killer.

I am leaning considerably more towards options 2 or 3.

Catwoman was killed by someone heavy, so my first instinct is Bane. If so, then I could see Bane as being a survivor that has picked up a Day Kill ability somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Neux and ana: whats your roles?
    What's yours? You all know mine. Seems fair to me.

Pretty sure the day kill isn't a reward for getting the riddles correct. There must be more than one person who's gotten them all right.

Given the date, and a quick Google search of Arkham City and Valentine's Day, we come up with Calender Man.

I thought Bane had died as part of the Joker death tbh though.

I would really, really like to hear Listo's CC still.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.