10+ Year Old Account
    What am I saying?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    What am I saying?
    Your opinion on listo and blood fox's RC/CC and then maybe your own RC/CC. :3

Blood fox is ze Riddler and Listo is Deadshot and I'm the Scarecrow.

There's a Batman around and the unidentified Valentine's Day killer (lol blatently Calander Man lolol. If what Arkham City Wiki has to say is correct he won't kill again until St. Patrick's Day). :3 And I have an idea about the final role.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2013-02-19 at 12:20 PM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it is rather shocking the Fox is the Riddler and not a scum. Idk if we can trust that claim. Listo has been saying he's the tracker all game so idk what his cc has to do with anything :3

I might get lynched for this but /shrug

I am Julius Gregory Day, aka Calendar Man. I killded Rolo on V's day b/c my original target I was going to go for was killed the previous night >_< I didn't feel like going back over stuffs so I just went for someone /shrug. I was essentially a vt as I won with the town till the 14th and now I'm not sure if I'm still town or if I'm now a survivor. Either way I will push for a town win.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Well it is rather shocking the Fox is the Riddler and not a scum. Idk if we can trust that claim. Listo has been saying he's the tracker all game so idk what his cc has to do with anything :3

I might get lynched for this but /shrug

I am Julius Gregory Day, aka Calendar Man. I killded Rolo on V's day b/c my original target I was going to go for was killed the previous night >_< I didn't feel like going back over stuffs so I just went for someone /shrug. I was essentially a vt as I won with the town till the 14th and now I'm not sure if I'm still town or if I'm now a survivor. Either way I will push for a town win.
    Well.... he still can be Scum, but he seems to be an SK in the vein of Two Face and you in that he can kill very sporadically. So I'm inclined to believe he might very well be a neutral Survivor. He's the alternate to Listo to lynch atm. Why aren't you sure if you win with the Town any more? It should be in your win condition how you win after your kill. If not question Greeney about it, and tell us the answer.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was only told I could kill on Valentine's Day. Nowhere does it mention any other day.

Well, it doesn't say anything in the rules about it...My win condition was to get my kill off or I'd win with the town if the game ended before V's day. I have fulfilled that so I'm pretty much done with this game. I can die and still have won. That's why I'm not sure if I'm town anymore or just a survivor lol

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 07:20 AM ----------

*cricket sound effect*
    Last edited by Loaf; 2013-02-19 at 12:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost certain Keleb was killed by the Riddler as well. I only have like 10 minutes or so, I wrote up a RC a few nights ago since I thought I may have needed it to save Ana from being lynched (he was killed anyways ).

I believe what I wrote abides by:

1. Do not quote/post/screenshot your role or anything else I sent you over private message. You can summarize any necessary portions of it, but do not schreenshot or copy and paste any part of it. I will modkill you if I see your role posted in the thread, I will modkill you if someone else did it because you encouraged them to do it.
    I have copy-pasted none of it, and all of it is summary so:

Batman:
    -3 Lives
    -Given a list of everyone who has not completed the Riddler and can protect one person on that list from the Riddler
    -Jack of all trades (with a twist): Can either protect, roleblock, investigate, kill each night, but I can do any of these on any night, no restrictions

N1
    Protect Firebert from the Riddler
    Investigate Krayzy (Guilty)

N2
    Protect Firebert from the Riddler (again)
    Kill Krayzy

N3
    Protect listo from the Riddler (changed from Ana)
    Kill Krayzy

N4
    Protect Lysah from the Riddler
    Protect listo

N5
    Protect Ana from the Riddler
    Kill Kapaya

N6
    Protect Worge from the Riddler
    Investigate Ana (Innocent)

N7
    Protect listo from the Riddler
    Kill Brandon

Yes, I killed Brandon last night, that was my bad, I was about 50% sure he was the Riddler. (I will get to this when I get home, but I don't have enough time to explain it right now, and I don't think I could stand writing that much and looking at stuff from my phone).

What I have written down for everyone (this was last Day, so it needs to be updated, but only a few things are off, and I'll try to correct them with the remaining time I have):

*1. Worge (Probably town)
    *2. Dyra (Could be SK or Mafia or Survivor or even Riddler, Alteration)
    3. BrandonC (1/3 Chance of being the Riddler [along with Blood and Dyra])
    *4. Listo (Almost certainly tracker, could still be mafia though)
    *5. Mumbles (Not enough posts to PM, could be communicating in other ways)
    6. Blood Fox (1/3 Chance of being the Riddler)
    7. Firebert (Probably investigated by Ana, probably innocent)
    *8. Decagon (Batman, town)
    *9. Vanatos (Tracked and had no night action)

The stars are the people I'm fairly certain are town or otherwise working for the town. The stars need updating due to this last night, but I'll do that when I get home. Please don't lynch anyone while I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could kill?! I knew (OK worked out and was 95% sure of my guess) Batman was a Jack a long long time ago. But no way would I have ever thought he could kill...

But wait, you went to kill Krayzy N3 anyway? Then how da fook did that kill go off? Since you were definitely targeted that night. *pokes in the face* Unless Kapaya did fuck with my role that night and I still managed to identify Batman by accident.

No wonder Firebert has lasted so long if you kept saving him from The Riddler though.

So just Firebert to go with an RC/CC and then we can decide to lynch Blood fox, Listo or someone else. :3

So many slackers with the riddle though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gave up on the riddle after a few days :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly why I tried to get a lynch off of you on the day you role claimed, I didn't believe you because I knew I targeted Kray, and the second time it went through.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Exactly why I tried to get a lynch off of you on the day you role claimed, I didn't believe you because I knew I targeted Kray, and the second time it went through.
    Yeah, I wondered what on Earth you were doing since I could have exposed you at any time.... I held my tongue and haven't targeted you since in the hope that you would eventually realise my intentions were good(ish).

I can only assume something went odd on N3, because you should have saved him, unless the order of events for night roles isn't what I think it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Dyra, I was able to kill TDL and track you on the same night due to my role. I get a free kill on the 1st person to use a night action on me. Although I do not know why it did not go to Deca instead, since they protected me the same night.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Brain 'splosion*

Oh I give up. I have no idea what's going on any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I looked it up on a wiki, under abilities, it says Deadshot can track, but that is under the "master assassin" and "espionage" (among other things) in his abilities.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey. Do any of you remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I know I haven't played either Arkham games, but, Batman without Robin?
    I am Nightwing the original Robin, and I have been your (effective) Jailkeeper for this game. I can protect anyone, and their protection lasts two nights so long as I am alive, but I cannot protect them again this game.

N1: Myself
    N2: Lysah, I assumed she was Town
    N3: Decagon, wanted to keep an active player alive
    N4: Worgenite, wanted him to Roleclaim without fearing death for the next two days but he kept his damn mouth shut
    N5: Dyra, again, assuming Town
    N6: No action,
    N7: Blood Fox, he was going to RC today and wanted to intercept any attempted mafia NKs so he could RC.

This means Blood Fox is unkillable tonight. It also means that I can only target Listo tonight and then I become a VT, and hopefully my protections apply first. This means that either Dyra, Worgenite, Decagon or myself will die tonight.

That said:

VOTE: Worgenite
    Quote Originally Posted by Calendar Man Wiki
    Calendar Man had been occupying the Solomon Wayne Courthouse, trapping anyone who entered and killing them on the next holiday
    I believe Calendar Man has already selected his target and the next holiday is Saint David's Day on the first of March, which will likely be Tomorrow. If Worgenite isn't lying and can kill on holidays, he's effectively a sporadic Vigilante and should be killed off to prevent throwing the game to the scum on a mistargeted kill.

Dyra, it's your choice whether to Alter me to kill Listo tonight. I'll be dead in the morning.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Worge - Cal Man - town/surv
    2. Dyra - Scarecrow - surv
    3. Listo - Deadshot - surv
    4. Blood Fox - Riddler - surv
    5. Firebert -
    6. Decagon - Batman - town

We have an RC/CC from everyone but Fire, in all likelihood, Ana investigated Fire and got innocent (based on Ana's posts yesterday), so from that list, I'd be most willing to lynch listo, Blood, or possibly Dyra.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    N1
    Protect Firebert from the Riddler

N2
    Protect Firebert from the Riddler (again)
    Holy crap, double protections on N1 and N2.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Calendar Man has already selected his target and the next holiday is Saint David's Day on the first of March, which will likely be Tomorrow. If Worgenite isn't lying and can kill on holidays, he's effectively a sporadic Vigilante and should be killed off to prevent throwing the game to the scum on a mistargeted kill.

Dyra, it's your choice whether to Alter me to kill Listo tonight. I'll be dead in the morning.
    What are you on about? It's not March for another 9 days...

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 03:26 PM ----------

5. Firebert -

We have an RC/CC from everyone but Fire, in all likelihood, Ana investigated Fire and got innocent (based on Ana's posts yesterday), so from that list, I'd be most willing to lynch listo, Blood, or possibly Dyra.
    *cough* He was altered *cough cough* Any results he would have gotten would have been reversed *cough cough cough*

Anyone have a strepsil?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    What are you on about? It's not March for another 9 days...
    Capital T in Tomorrow means in-game tomorrow, if we stretch out today and the night.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 03:27 PM ----------

5. Firebert - Robin - town
    So, kill the survivors?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nevermind, there is Fire's RC/CC. I don't know about a Worge lynch though, if we believe him, couldn't we just ask him not to kill or kill someone we would lynch or think is scum?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account

My role thing from Greeney said only Valentine's Day. After getting my kill I was told my win condition was met. Lynch me if you want, I don't care anymore. I am playing for town should I live though. And I didn't claim b/c Valentine's Day was after your two days of protection was up.

I was going to kill Celtic, even sent the pm to Greeney as soon as I woke up on V's day but then after seeing the thread and seeing Celtic was already dead, I pm'd him telling him to let me think some and later I decided on Rolo. It was and is my only kill as I met my win condition for getting that kill off. I was essentially a vt before and I'm pretty much a 'whoever I side with' now and since I've decided to be town should it come to me needing to vote, it would be against your interests as town to lynch me. If you want to though, go ahead, I've already done what I needed to do.