10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    When we get close to night (or a lynch) I'll set up a priority of people I'd like to save, try to "kill" the highest on the list, and I'll protect them from you.

I can protect someone from the Riddler along with my normal night action.
    Except I don't have anyway to do a kill? My kill was a one time thing.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Except I don't have anyway to do a kill? My kill was a one time thing.
    Was talking to Blood Fox as I have an ability that affects him and doesn't restrict my ability to do my other actions.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Was talking to Blood Fox as I have an ability that affects him and doesn't restrict my ability to do my other actions.
    your post was after mine >_<

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    your post was after mine >_<
    Sorry. xD I just figured that people would assume I was speaking to Blood Fox since it's been pretty much established (that unless you're lying) you cannot kill.

Something.

so we lynch listo stop my kill and deca can protect fire?

10+ Year Old Account
    Takes 4 to lynch, I believe we're only at one for listo, so unless he has a defense for himself:

Vote: Listo

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other than the fact that I have helped town for the entire game, I have no other defense. I will let you guys do what you want, if it ends in a lynch on me I'll be okay with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Other than the fact that I have helped town for the entire game, I have no other defense. I will let you guys do what you want, if it ends in a lynch on me I'll be okay with it.
    Why would you be okay with that? As a survivor, don't you lose if you die?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really do not care about winning or losing, I play to have fun. So as long as I had fun playing I call it a win in my book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I really do not care about winning or losing, I play to have fun. So as long as I had fun playing I call it a win in my book.
    Brb, figuring out were listo lives and stealing his attitude and taking it as mine.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa whoa whoa guys. Much as I'm not sure Listo is or is not a bad guy, isn't it a good thing removing the most prolific SK we have in the game? I would like to remind you that all Serial Killers are Survivors as part of their very nature. While I am a Neutral Survivor, Scum Survivors also exist. All he has to do is wait it out and let us lynch one another while he picks us off at night. Well those of us that have gotten the riddle wrong/not answered.

The Riddler has 4 kills attributed to him, as well as one attack on Falbacca on N4 that would have removed one of her lives, and Ana was successfully protected by Batman N5.

So let me say this clearly. THE RIDDLER IS A MAJOR BAD GUY AND IS CONTRIBUTING NOTHING TO THE TOWN OTHER THAN DEATH, DEATH AND OH LOOK! MORE DEATH! Luckily for the Town he hit a few Scum along the way, but that does NOT necessarily make him Town aligned.

And hell, even if Listo is the bad guy left we can lynch him tomorrow, since if he can kill I can lock him down. If a kill does go off, well then we can look to someone else for our lynches (btw Deca I strongly urge you to protect, I won't be targeting you). But for now look at the god damn evidence, the only kills since N5 have all been from either Batman or The Riddler. Foxxy's already got you thinking about the upcoming night kill/nudging the prospective lynch away from himself. Though if night were to end now he would be lynched.

There. Now I can go to bed.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2013-02-20 at 03:09 AM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I guess that's sound. It's probably just me being easily influenced by SKs who are desperately trying to avoid being lynched again. xD

Unvote
    Vote: Blood Fox

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do really believe Blood Fox to be the final scum here. Also thank you for at least giving me this night phase to show I am a survivor.

Vote: Blood Fox

is that the end because if so im done writing a response

10+ Year Old Account
    GREENEY!

Come do your thing. Pretty sure that's 4. It is stupid o'clock in the morning and my maths skills are on strike.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

well then I am extremely disappointed.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/misc.php...sted&t=1247568 (( I was not here half the game))
    Character: The Riddler
    You are Edward Nigma, a criminal mastermind known as The Riddler. Though you are highly intelligent, you have frequently been accused of being insane because of your obsessive compulsive nature.

Role: Minigame Murderer
    You have a desperate need to prove your intelligence to those who doubt your superiority. You have an unnatural ability to kidnap potential victims, one of whom will be killed each time your riddles go unsolved. Once each day, while you are alive, a Riddle will be posted up: You will be sent a list of those who did not solve the riddle by the end of the day (Batman will be sent the same list); You can choose which player of those listed will be eliminated from the game. The target of your choice will die, unless Batman figures out the victim you plan to kill.

Note*
    If you are roleblocked, no riddle will appear on the upcoming day.

Win Condition: Survivor
    You do not have any allegiance, you win the game simply if you can remain alive at the end of it.

Have fun and next time let the person ahve time to respond and don't listen to dyra's Special ed claims anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not quote me on this, will post a pseudo-vote list while waiting for Greeney to do the official one.

Worgenite: Blood Fox
    Dyra: Blood Fox
    listo95: Blood Fox
    Blood Fox: listo95
    Firebert: No Vote
    Decagon: Blood Fox

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    well then I am extremely disappointed.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/misc.php...sted&t=1247568 (( I was not here half the game))

Have fun and next time let the person ahve time to respond and don't listen to dyra's Special ed claims anymore.
    There's no need to be mean.

Besides you knew quick lynches can happen (look at Kuthe).

im not being mean Im fustrated that your claim was so weak and i just got done writing a extremely long response I did not get to post.

anyways link me dead thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    im not being mean Im fustrated that your claim was so weak and i just got done writing a extremely long response I did not get to post.

anyways link me dead thread
    How is your role being the cause of so many deaths be a weak claim? With so few people left losing a NK which could have gone more than awry is probably the best thing for the Town right now. That and the warning that the last 2 people to put in their riddle answers (even if correct) might not necessarily be safe. And again, you could have looked to Kuthe. He was lynched while he was making a long response as well, but still posted.

I am sorry for causing you frustration though.

Anyway, it's night and 4AM so I'm shutting up and hitting the hay.