10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I know I haven't played either Arkham games, but, Batman without Robin?

Unless one of those is Robin. Sorry, my Batman Lore is freaking terrible.
    None of those are Robin. But we do know Robin #3 is not in the game.(Tim Drake)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    None of those are Robin. But we do know Robin #3 is not in the game.(Tim Drake)
    To expand on this, we know this because Faraway took the safe fake character claim of Timothy Drake (Robin), and as such, we know that no other player in the game can be Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    To expand on this, we know this because Faraway took the safe fake character claim of Timothy Drake (Robin), and as such, we know that no other player in the game can be Robin.
    Knowing this, surely, if we know that Robin claims are scum safe claims, they cease to become safe claims?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Knowing this, surely, if we know that Robin claims are scum safe claims, they cease to become safe claims?
    Thing is, we only know Timothy Drake is not safe, any other character can still be used as long as they are not in the game.

Deleted
    sorry for not posting stayed up all night watching tv which means i slept the day away :-(

Anyways Im trying to follow all the possible theories and while I have some, Im still having trouble following them all. Il read up some more to hopefully help.

Also it was me that said that the usual mafia setup is 1/3 of players is mafia but with all the survivors in this game I dont know if thats the case anymore.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Nono, I did take advantage of her slip, the one with Faraway. I suppose you could call me finding out she was scum a slip as well, but she sucks at lying(like really bad) so when I asked if she was scum or town, it was kinda easy to find out which one she was -_-
    Yep, I was refering to the latter one. The Faraway slip helped the town so we got lucky there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Thing is, we only know Timothy Drake is not safe, any other character can still be used as long as they are not in the game.
    And Faraway never claimed to be Robin, just claimed to be Timothy Drake. We could have any of the other Robin characters or even Nightwing (although I don't know how that fits with Arkham Asylum/City).

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 11:50 AM ----------

Forgot to add Mumbles character claim to the list.

Also, did listo ever character claim or give an actual role claim? I think I've only seen him say he tracked so and so on this or that night. I think we've always just assumed he was a tracker. Only reason why I bring this us is because we already had a Town Tracker die in this game. My assumption would be for every town role, there is a scum with the same or similar role. We've only seen one occurance of this so far with the jailkeepers, but we've seen a mafia doc as well.

I wish Kapaya would have come out and spoken up about his role when we prodded at him knowing full well he was the Mad Hatter. Any information he could have provided could have helped out with this puzzle.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we have a considerable number of lurkers that haven't said much at all, it's kind of annoying, really, especially given Kapaya's role not being necessarily harmful to the town, and he STILL doesn't say ANYTHING about his role.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    We know Dyra knows who Batman is. If what Dyra says is true about last night, Kapaya figured out who he is as well (or "luckily" stumbled upon him.
    Actually, that's not strictly true. I've targeted two different people, with the same result of me apparently reversing Batman into killing the target instead of protecting. Now, they both can't be Batman.....

Now we know that since Kapaya had a Hypnotist role, while he couldn't have MCed the kills himself (since it's pretty explicit it's between Batman and The Scarecrow), he could have interfered with my MC target. By MCing me onto a different target to one I had initially chosen. If he had targeted me both N3 and N5, then neither person I've targeted is Batman.

I am inclined to believe my N3 target is the most likely of my two targets to be Batman, but I can't be 100% positive.

I also can't see a Batman game without Robin.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you believe your N3 target to be the more likely of the two to be Batman?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    MC is Mind Control?

Is it me, or should we be at least a little bit suspicious of Dyra here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC View Post
    MC is Mind Control?

^^ I'm thinking this as well, could just be a weird wording or a miswording, but it could mean something as well.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's more convenient for me to type MC rather than altering/alter/alterate every sodding time...

Jesus. I try and make something slightly easier for myself, and it's all you can think about. I've given you virtually everything I know bar who I think is Batman. I even get a top tier Scum lynched and this is the thanks I get......

Considering just tossing out my target names N3 and N5 and letting you all squabble over that instead. How about you all go for some actual Scum instead? Jeez.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not about to discount anyone as not suspicious or not a lynch target, even if they give us really good information, like you and listo.

Like rolo pointed out, a town tracker died very early in the game, and it's possible that there is a mirror scum tracker and listo is that tracker rather than having two town trackers.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Well it's more convenient for me to type MC rather than altering/alter/alterate every sodding time...

Jesus. I try and make something slightly easier for myself, and it's all you can think about. I've given you virtually everything I know bar who I think is Batman. I even get a top tier Scum lynched and this is the thanks I get......

Considering just tossing out my target names N3 and N5 and letting you all squabble over that instead. How about you all go for some actual Scum instead? Jeez.
    I believe you, I just din't want to post just a thank you.

Personally I would not give those names out because it gives both the riddler and the mafia a target. We are kind of at a werid spot, we need everyone to talk so we can look for slip ups.

Anasko, what is your role my deary?

15+ Year Old Account
    MC is Mind Control?

I'm trying to see both sides of each argument and weigh their respective merits. Dyra has given us a lot of information, minus her N3 and 5 targets. I would also think her N3 target is most likely Batman as she didn't come out as saying her role or her targets until after N4. In all honesty, if Kapaya targeted Dyra to target Batman on night 3, it's safe to say Kapaya also would have done it on N4 and 5. Then again, Kapaya wouldn't have known who he targeted for either action until Dyra's reveal after N4, so ten you could logically say if Kapaya controlled the kill on N3, he would have done it again N5. If that's the case, Dyra may have not targeted Batman on either night.

If I'm reading Kapaya's role correctly, he chooses two targets. The first target is forced into using their night role (if they have one) on a second target. It just so happens that Kapaya (may have) forced Dyra to reverse Batmans role, and Batman had targeted Kapaya, effectively causing Kapaya to kill himself. Crazy combo.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    My two statements weren't related. I'm not suspicious because you used the short form MC; I just wanted to be sure I knew what you were talking about.

The suspicion is related to the fact that you seem to have targetted Batman on two different nights, but say that you haven't. I'm not saying I would vote for you at this point, but you aren't proven townie, by any means.

I just went over the last two days' voting and both Vanatos and Nuex failed to vote for either member of the Funhouse Mafia.
    Last edited by BrandonC; 2013-02-10 at 03:05 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just went over the last two days' voting and both Vanatos and Nuex failed to vote for either member of the Funhouse Mafia.
    I hadn't noticed this, but I hadn't made it a point to check vote tallies just yet either. Couple that with the 'slip' from Vanatos earlier in the game.

I'd be willing to vote either of them.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    If Brandon is going by the vote tally for last day phase, Nuex did change to Falbacca, but it was late and after we got the 9 votes, but I did follow Vanatos last night and got no result from them. Does it mean they are town 100%, no because there is a chance they still may be a scum but did not do a kill last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    We were short at least one kill last night, unless we think Scarecrow is scum.