Page 28 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of against this random lynch.

That's the purpose of lynching lurkers imo. It's a random lynch but then you don't lose an active poster, you lose someone who isn't even really posting enough for anyone to get a handle on. Quite often, our lurker lynches turn up scum anyway.

I'm not so opposed because I'm defending Treann or anything, don't get me wrong. Just seems like if we're going to /random someone it should not be one of the top posters.

Dyra did give a reason I guess, but it's not that great. Could be something could be nothing kind of thing.

NFT will probably go back to lurking soon, he's only posting because people are voting on him XDDD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NFT will probably go back to lurking soon, he's only posting because people are voting on him XDDD
    well, he's probably doing college stuffs atm and then he'll be on and post once or twice about how he's innocent and then he'll lurk and lurk some more and then he'll see he's under fire again and then he'll post and then go back to lurking. Repeat for tomorrow.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, I missed it what reasoning did Dyra give that Treann is mafia/scum? Personally, I really don't think that (at least on these forums) that people really reveal their roles on the first day, I still think that we should either lynch a lurker or no lynch as we have no idea of what the comp could be this game, and we really need night to determine that. Greeney started the game out at night, I think that's reasoning enough to forgo this day concerning deaths by either lynching no one or someone who is lurking a lot and likely wont add much to the game later on anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, actually I do see that as a possibility. That seems like something he has done in the past but I don't recall exactly.

I'll sleep on it though, late here so bed soon.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 12:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Wait, I missed it what reasoning did Dyra give that Treann is mafia/scum?
    He hasn't complained about not being the SK and in previous games he was scum when he didn't complain about not being the SK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    He hasn't complained about not being the SK and in previous games he was scum when he didn't complain about not being the SK.
    It'd be pretty lame if he got lynched because of that. Pretty stupid might I add.

"Lynch red" rules on day 1.

So, who have the Mafia decided that we're bandwagoning against?

Treann?

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    So, who have the Mafia decided that we're bandwagoning against?

Treann?
    Do you have a problem with this?

Do you have a problem with this?
    Not at all, Godmother.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

All those times you've moaned you weren't the SK? All times you were or Mafia instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    And I meant the times he hadn't moaned about not getting an SK role..... Whenever he did moan about not being an SK he was invariably Traitor.
    Past games, all over again. Why?!

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Sooo, can we start finishing the day and starting the game? Suuurprise, nothing happened on D1!

I don't get it why you people wanted to carry the day on as far as the limit allowed, PvM and chat threads are so much better for you guys to chat

Vote N(ight)F(ury)T(reann)
    No one expected that the day phase was THAT long. And you guys always complain when a game ends with not so many pages, now people are complaining cause the thread have too many pages?

SERIOUSLY ALL THOSE VOTES?!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    "Lynch red" rules on day 1.
    I don't think I know this "Lynch red" thing.

Vote Nightfury Treann.

All hail Lysah.

10+ Year Old Account
    God dammit guys if I wake up and Treanns been lynched and he wasn't scum I'm going to be so I told you do on Day 2!

Anyway off to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't think I know this "Lynch red" thing.
    When I played mafia on Warcraft III, every player had a color. When games start during the day, you really have no pattern or information to go on. Furthermore, everyone either invented a name or was randomly generated one by the game, so you didn't know who was who. As a result, the first day was nothing but fluff and screwing around, much like our MMOC games. However, in an effort to keep the game moving, we had to kill someone (day had no time limit in this game). Lynching the player color red became a tradition. Red always seemed to have a power role of some sort, and since there were more mafia than TPR, it was statistically a safe bet.

tl;dr
    You don't need reasoning on day 1, just kill someone. In fact, if you don't have reasoning and lynch a townie it might even be BETTER for the town, as you will have a good voting record for who was perhaps *too* eager to jump on the wagon and who was, perhaps, *too* resistant to it.

Deleted
    Hm, okay, I get it now. It's like RNG and stuff. I get it.

Unvote Vote Majad.

Just 'cause.

RNG is one method, I prefer joke reasoning. I would be happy to die for the town on day one if I thought anyone could put together mafia names from the list of voters.

RNG is one method, I prefer joke reasoning. I would be happy to die for the town on day one if I thought anyone could put together mafia names from the list of voters.
    What I did in the last game. But I got shit for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    What I did in the last game. But I got shit for it.

Because we had lurkers/inactive people to lynch instead!