Page 37 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also Treann, what more do I have to go by? It's day 1, there's nothing to go by and Greeney said that person with the most votes will get lynched if the deadline is reached. It's either a) wait for fucking ever just to see if you'll get the votes or b) speed it up so we can move on.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    I am the Commissioner James Gordon (cop) and Batman left me out without help.
    Now the choice becomes:
    *Lynch NightFury Treann and:
    **he's a Cop: the scum hammered him, check the lynching mob
    **he's Scum: we killed a scum yay
    **he's a Town-aligned PR but not the Cop: wrrrryyyyy
    **he's a VT: very good attempt at preventing a lynch but will be scrutinised if the real Cop claims
    *Don't Lynch NightFury Treann and:
    **he's a Cop: we save ourselves an amazing Power Role for all of one night, in which he gets NKed or requires protection
    **he's Scum: Damn, he got away
    **he's a Town-aligned PR but not the Cop: can be used to draw in an NK for Bombing scum or wasting an NK by selfprotecting
    **he's a VT: the Town gets more time when it gets down and dirty near the end of the game.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Changes the equation on voting habits I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Waht about Lysah saying she was the comish?
    >Still believing on what Lysah claims.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    and I have any more reason to believe you than her?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

>Still trying to defend yourself even though you still die with most votes

"Lynch Lysah 2012!"

The question is, what makes you believe on ANYONE more than others?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

unvote

what's this? Cop? :O is it true though? desperate fake claim maybe? Waht about Lysah saying she was the comish?
    Clearly a lie. Also

For some reason it has been instilled in a few generations of Mafia players that when you're at L-1, you claim - like clockwork. This is anti-Town and frankly dumb precisely because the pressure has a decent chance of going away without the claim. Therefore, what happens is that either (alleged) Town power roles get outed at L-1 (causing everyone to get frustrated) or the wagonee claims VT and then the wagon goes down (causing the experienced players to get frustrated).
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...de_to_Claiming

@Arlee/720
    Good point, however, I believe many of us are more willing to end the day early, even if it costs us a townie =p
    Treann probably never would have been the target if he didn't make such a big deal about being called NFT.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-01-11 at 07:18 PM.

Deleted
    You're always going on her side in every game. It's kinda tiresome that you only believe her in this stuff.

It's day one. He RC, whether it's true or not I think it's a lot better to lynch someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Lynch Lysah 2012!"

The question is, what makes you believe on ANYONE more than others?
    I thought we weren't going on old games? I didn't vote you out of any statistical anything. I voted b/c 5 day long days are boring as fuck and I want to see something happen. I still had my vote on silkku from when that bit went on.

I don't believe any more than others. I believe who I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Main problem I have with this claim Treann. Cop is the easiest to fake claim with the CC also because almost everyone knows the Commissioner is the cop ( I believe most know anyways). So with this it would easily be the go to fake claim until either the cop is 100% proven or is killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Now the choice becomes:
    **he's a VT: very good attempt at preventing a lynch but will be scrutinised if the real Cop claims
    **he's a Cop: we save ourselves an amazing Power Role for all of one night, in which he gets NKed or requires protection
    **he's a Town-aligned PR but not the Cop: can be used to draw in an NK for Bombing scum or wasting an NK by selfprotecting
    **he's a VT: the Town gets more time when it gets down and dirty near the end of the game.
    Guessing a ratio for best outcome:

Chance of Cop: either one or two out of 30 (1/20)
    Chance of Scum: between eight (one faction plus extras) and fifteen (two or more factions plus extras) out of 30 (11.5/30)
    Chance of TAPR, but not Cop: between 3 and 7 out of 30 (1/6)
    Chance of VT: between and 6 and 18 out of 30 (4/10)

Lynch: 11.5/30
    Don't Lynch: 18.5/30
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You're always going on her side in every game. It's kinda tiresome that you only believe her in this stuff.

It's day one. He RC, whether it's true or not I think it's a lot better to lynch someone else.
    When have I sided with her except last game when I told her I was doc and she claimed cop and I was never killed on my off nights? I wanted to get her killed every game before then lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Now the choice becomes:
    Personally even though some of those are less likely, I like the odds that town comes out ahead, so again, I plan to not lynch Treann even though with the votes be currently has, it seems likely that he'll be lynched anyways. Even if he is mafia, so what? We can either lynch him when the real cop role claims or just let him go for vigilantes or other scum teams. Assuming he is part of a team, it does us no good at the moment as it will not prevent a night kill (other members will carry out the killing).

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    @Arlee/720
    Good point, however, I believe many of us are more willing to end the day early, even if it costs us a townie =p
    Treann probably never would have been the target if he didn't make such a big deal about being called NFT.
    I SERIOUSLY hope that this wasn't the reason of why i got all the votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Personally even though some of those are less likely
    Odds are above.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    When have I sided with her except last game when I told her I was doc and she claimed cop and I was never killed on my off nights? I wanted to get her killed every game before then lol
    Also, one could argue game 17 as well(the pokemon game). She told me she was bomb and I believed her as she's claimed bomb openly before and the one who didn't believe her, killed her and got killed for it. I was mafia that game though.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 01:23 PM ----------

I SERIOUSLY hope that this wasn't the reason of why i got all the votes.
    certainly not my reason. I just pick on you about it b/c you're easily affected by it :P

Deleted
    I meant that you usually side with her when she says why we should lynch X or Y.

I honestly don't know this much, I had only 2 real games but yeah.

Also, one could argue game 17 as well(the pokemon game). She told me she was bomb and I believed her as she's claimed bomb openly before and the one who didn't believe her, killed her and got killed for it. I was mafia that game though.
    I thought we weren't going on old games?
    . .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I meant that you usually side with her when she says why we should lynch X or Y.

I honestly don't know this much, I had only 2 real games but yeah.
    Again, not counting last game, when have I sided with her? lol (I realize you're somewhat new) Before last game, I wanted her dead every game just about lol