Page 47 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    People named after birds are stupid anyway.
    *cough*Starling*cough*

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Well since you have now revealed yourself as scum...

vote Lysah

How does being stupid make someone scum, look at Worgenite?

FoS Arlee

10+ Year Old Account

FoS Arlee
    :(

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I didn't say that you were stupid and therefore you were scum. I was saying you said "people named after birds are stupid" and having that opinion makes you scum... I mean everyone know Robin is smart. Haven't you ever watched Teen Titans? geez...

Also, why so mean to Worgen?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I didn't say that you were stupid and therefore you were scum. I was saying you said "people named after birds are stupid" and having that opinion makes you scum... I mean everyone know Robin is smart. Haven't you ever watched Teen Titans? geez...
    A likely story! Just what a scum would say.

And I'm mean to Worgenite because he can take it. He's not the scapegoat mafia deserves, but the one it needs right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    A likely story! Just what a scum would say.

And I'm mean to Worgenite because he can take it. He's not the scapegoat mafia deserves, but the one it needs right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it was a joke but doesn't that line seem like only someone on the mafia team would say it. How do YOU know mafia need a scapegoat right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Linking tumblr stuff so I can't see it! QQ

I know it was a joke but doesn't that line seem like only someone on the mafia team would say it. How do YOU know mafia need a scapegoat right now?
    More specifically, with 3 tpr's down a scapegoat seems like the last thing the scums would need right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was this Arlee

And yea, 3 TPRs and a townie, 0 scum down. They're sitting pretty sweet at the moment. They're probably more hoping we'll lynch a scum not on their team/who is not them (if there is a solo scum)

Oh, LOL. That was a pretty fun episode

You make lot of assumptions saying the scum are sitting pretty sweet right now.

1) There are not many TPR in this game
    2) There are scum in this game
    3) There are a lot of scum in this game

The list goes on...
    As a town player, for all we know, this game could have 3 scum and 27 town. This game could have 2 vigilante, 1 scum and therefore 29 town. This game could have 30 town and one scum mod. This game could have 12 scum, but also have 3 cops 4 JKs and two doctors. With this many players, solo townies have no idea how they are looking right now. Was it really unlucky that a random lynch hit the cop, or are there so many town in one game that we are virtually guaranteed to hit town with a random lynch?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not seen it xD I don't think.

I'm only up to season 6 and part of season 7. I'm watching it as the dvd releases come out (caught some of S7 on TV but not good at keeping track of TV lol)

Season 7 comes out on dvd here Feb 6th, it's the ducky tie season so that is either from later in S7 than I've seen or even possibly S8 (if you guys are on that yet)

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 01:51 AM ----------

The assumption is more townies have died than scum. I didn't say they were about to win, just that they're sweet, in comparison to what they were at the start of the game

4 town dead, Zero scum dead. We currently have infinity times the amount of deaths they have + 4
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-01-15 at 05:52 PM.

1) There are not many TPR in this game
    2) There are scum in this game
    3) There are a lot of scum in this game

The list goes on...
    As a town player, for all we know, this game could have 3 scum and 27 town. This game could have 2 vigilante, 1 scum and therefore 29 town. This game could have 30 town and one scum mod. This game could have 12 scum, but also have 3 cops 4 JKs and two doctors. With this many players, solo townies have no idea how they are looking right now. Was it really unlucky that a random lynch hit the cop, or are there so many town in one game that we are virtually guaranteed to hit town with a random lynch?
    Well considering you were one of the people who said on Day 1 town had pretty much nothing to lose by random lynching, and ignored when it was pointed out that no infact you could accidentally lynch the cop.. no it makes you look more scummy. Especially if you are now assuming that the town has many of each role. Really? That would be a dumb town assumption. For all we know we killed our only cop.

We might have, but there are still 26 players in this game. I don't believe we have lost much.

omg.. Ana is normally sleeping at this time... but where is everyone else?? QQ

Yeah...the lurkers finally figured out how to survive. Who do you lynch when 20 people are lurking hmmm

Deleted
    Vote Lysah

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...the lurkers finally figured out how to survive. Who do you lynch when 20 people are lurking hmmm
    Well at least a 1/3 of the remaining people have posted at least once since the night ended, plus I'm guessing people are taking it easy since we have another long day ahead of us.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.