Deleted
    I've got time tomorrow where I should be able to post, so I'll hold fire on voting for Eniah until tomorrow to give them a little more time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Looking at Eniah's overall activity on MMOC I see that he has absolutely no problem posting in PvM. Heck, over the last two days he posted in here and said he had a good reason for why he hadn't been posting, but never told us what that was. He was asked numerous times what his reasoning was and we got no response. He had no problem posting in PvM during that time and it's not like there have been tons of posts here for him to read which would have taken up too much time. We're averaging like 1 to 2 pages a day right now. Takes all of a minute to read it.

Since people seem reluctant to vote on Roose (who STILL only has 1 post) I'm going to think about changing my vote to Eniah. Staying on Roose for now because I just don't see how we can let someone stay alive that isn't even bothering to play.
    Perhaps Eniah is somewhat wary of posting drunk in here than he is in PvM.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Perhaps Eniah is somewhat wary of posting drunk in here than he is in PvM.
    One of his posts in PvM said something about him being sober for the past 3 days. Not sure if that was during our night phase or not.

I honestly don't care if that is his reasoning. Great for him if he's out enjoying life. When it comes to this game though it just means he isn't doing anything to help the town.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to help out Greeney so here's my update. As last time it isn't official. Did it on my phone so I may have missed some.

Eniah: 8 / 14
    Mumbles85: 3 / 14
    Lysah: 2 / 14
    Firebert: 1 / 14
    Kuthe: 1 / 14

1. Eniah
    2. Lysah - Vote: Eniah (#1171)
    3. Robozerim - Vote: Eniah (#1138)
    4. Worgenite - Vote: Eniah (#1178)
    5. Keleb - Vote: Kuthe (#1156)
    6. Dyra - No Vote (#1048)
    7. Majad - Vote: Eniah (#1180)
    8. BrandonC
    9. Anakso - Vote: Mumbles85 (#1096)
    10. Arlee - Vote: Eniah (#1166)
    11. listo95 - Vote: Eniah (#1179)
    12. Kapaya - Vote: Lysah (#1153)
    13. Mumbles85
    14. foxximcleod
    15. Allysene - Vote: mumbles85 (#1057)
    16. rolo4804 - Vote: Eniah (#1152)
    17. The Dwarf Lover - No Vote (#1043)
    18. Firebert - Vote: Mumbles85 (#1040)
    19. Decagon - Vote: Lysah (#971)
    20. Kuthe
    21. Vanatos
    22. Krayzy - Vote: Eniah (#1177)
    23. Celtic209 Saint Sinner
    24. Faraway14 - Vote: Firebert (#1044)
    25. Falbacca
    26. Roose
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    One of his posts in PvM said something about him being sober for the past 3 days. Not sure if that was during our night phase or not.

I honestly don't care if that is his reasoning. Great for him if he's out enjoying life. When it comes to this game though it just means he isn't doing anything to help the town.
    I must have missed that post. 0.o

Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with that, and that makes perfect sense. Eniah is a valid lynch target in my opinion, but I would still rather see other lynches.
    Last edited by Decagon; 2013-01-18 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Go die in a hole punctuation.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    When you go into the Fun Stuff Forum, next to thread titles is "replies". If you click that It'll pop-up a listing of how many times everyone has posted in the thread. If you click on the number for someone, you'll see all of that person's posts in the thread.
    So, that's how it's done, wish I had known about that earlier, it's a lot easier to find out who's not participating that way than by trying to skim through dozens of pages of posts.

Anyway. I voted initially for Eniah (does anybody else accidentally mix up the names Eniah and Elyaan when they try to type their names?) because I've played with him before and don't remember him being that quiet. I thought maybe he may be purposely lurking and as such a worthy lynch target. He claimed to have an easy explanation for his absense then didn't say what it was, which bothered me. This is of course in addition to the usual logic of lynching people who aren't contributing to the game. What I've heard afterwards from people about him being active in PvM and avoiding here only makes me think he's more valid of lynching.

As for other lurkers... I suppose I shouldn't ignore Mumbles85, even though he is more or less posting now, since it only happened after he was called out on lurking. Roose I hadn't voted against because his ban just finished and he did post something even if it was just to say hello, though he hasn't posted since then and I now believe him to be at least as good a target as Eniah. Celtic209 just came in as a replacement and has been throwing posts every now and then so there's bigger lurkers I think. Kuthe I kinda just missed. I hadn't played with him before and I do remember him posting this game (probably because of the riddler avatar and such) but hadn't realized he had posted so little. I see him as another valid lynch target for lurking at this point. Others have also been pretty quiet, but with how many people who are being lurkerish, it's a little hard to pay attention to all of them.

Deleted
    unvote vote: eniah

joining the BW on the lurker. I wonder if there is a better way of working out our days, cause I still feel like chasing down lurker isn't necessarily going to help, more often than not mafia's tend to be just as active as town? #justsaying

Will be back on monday, I am performing tomorrow night so won't be able to get online...

Scum tend to lurk a lot on MMOC. Of course, almost everyone tends to lurk a lot, but I do believe we have lynched scum the majority of the time we have gone for LaL. Maybe our resident stat-cat can check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, Eniah had his chance to redeem himself, and now that he's active and well in PvM, I suppose I'll jump on the bandwagon.

Unvote
    Vote: Eniah

Something.

I was waiting to give him the benefit of the doubt that he wanted to give some thought and input. I also really did want to hear what his simple explaination was. But if he's active elsewhere, and not willing to give us the time of day so to speak...well then I don't see any reason to wait any longer

Vote: Eniah

and Kuthe...I'm still glaring in your direction

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe that's 13 on Eniah now.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    I believe that's 13 on Eniah now.
    I've been away due to work being horrible and calling me in early, and headaches afterwards.

Sorry.

I can hammer, just have to look back through the thread.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Take your time, firescum =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Although it doesn't look like he is anymore, just a bit ago Eniah was also posting in PvM but has not posted in mafia at all while he was on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Err, bit late to party on this one. I know bandwagonng at the end is scummy, but I might as well finish Eniah off. No use to drag it out. I will read through the thread after to see what's happening.

Vote Eniah
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Although it doesn't look like he is anymore, just a bit ago Eniah was also posting in PvM but has not posted in mafia at all while he was on.
    A quick click on "View recent posts" shows he had over 30 posts in PvM today.

Quote Originally Posted by faraway14 View Post
    [
    joining the BW on the lurker. I wonder if there is a better way of working out our days, cause I still feel like chasing down lurker isn't necessarily going to help, more often than not mafia's tend to be just as active as town? #justsaying
    Lynching Lurkers is "mostly" used only on the first day or two normally since those lynches tend to be more random as we have less to go on. As we get more votes and patterns start to emerge we will move away form lynching solely because someone is lurking.

15+ Year Old Account
    Waiting on Greeney to confirm, but I count 14 votes. Unofficial night.
    wyrd bið ful aræd