Page 75 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The only fence that should exist right now is Faraway/Kapaya. You've got two people, one of which is virtually guaranteed to be scum, and you're thinking about voting on someone because of game behavior, potentially the most WIFOM material in mafia.

The fact that half a dozen people STILL persist in ignoring the listo > faraway > kapaya blame game just completely baffles me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you and Worgen voted before Listo began to say he watched Krayzy/Robo visit Faraway.
    And you are still yet to give us a reason, and you try to throw it off every time the question is asked.

That's why I'm not voting for either of them.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    The only fence that should exist right now is Faraway/Kapaya. You've got two people, one of which is virtually guaranteed to be scum, and you're thinking about voting on someone because of game behavior, potentially the most WIFOM material in mafia.

The fact that half a dozen people STILL persist in ignoring the listo > faraway > kapaya blame game just completely baffles me.
    We aren't even 100% sure Mad Hatter is scum. Character doesn't necessarily have to match with a role. I'm not willing to vote on either of them until we get a response from Kapaya. I'm not willing to vote on Worgenite until other info arises as well. That is why my vote is staying where it currently is. I feel that is a safe vote at the moment.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 10:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Because you and Worgen voted before Listo began to say he watched Krayzy/Robo visit Faraway.
    And you are still yet to give us a reason, and you try to throw it off every time the question is asked.

That's why I'm not voting for either of them.
    This x10chars.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 10:41 PM ----------

by the way...we have 45 hours til the day concludes if anyone was wondering (as i was)

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 10:55 PM ----------

Current vote tally

Worgenite: 5 / 10
    Faraway: 4 / 10
    Allysene: 3 / 10
    Dyra: 1 / 10
    kapaya: 1 / 10

1. Lysah - Vote: Faraway14 #1397
    2. Worgenite - Vote: Faraway14 #1358
    3. Dyra - Vote: Faraway14 #1434
    4. Kapaya V2 - Vote: Worgenite #1384
    5. BrandonC
    6. Anakso - Vote: Worgenite #1363
    7. listo95 - Vote: Faraway14 #1361
    8. Mumbles85
    9. Allysene
    10. rolo4804 - Vote: Allysene #1461
    11. The Dwarf Lover - Vote: Allysene #1462
    12. Firebert - Vote: Worgenite #1370
    13. Decagon - Vote: Worgenite #1443
    14. Kuthe - Vote: Worgenite #1419
    15. Vanatos
    16. Celtic209 - Vote: Allysene #1435
    17. Faraway14 - Vote: Kapaya #1448
    18. Falbacca - Vote: Dyra #1411
    19. Nuex
    wyrd bið ful aræd

I voted well after Listo's explanation, thank you. I'm seriously starting to wonder if I'm the only town player in this game.

@Kuthe
    Ignoring logic because you think you might be misled is exactly how you end up misled.

Sorry for beeing absent, since the days got much shorter, I tend to AFK a bit more on weekends, and with PoE open beta beeing released, most of my time has been spent there -.-'.

Since I am not allowed to talk about what transpired with my other role, and since Majad was the original target, it's a bit tricky to continue this without saying too much. Now, I can tell you that I unfortunetly didn't get another interesting role as when I was two face, but leaving that aside, I still don't believe that the Mad Hatter is scum, beeing it either Faraway, or if he tries to indicate it, me. Other then the interview where he said he killed Alice (which, from our game, no one has died with that name nor futures), it's just a part of the story. It feels convenient that he is shifting the blame over on me, especially since he's wordplaying the diffrent role abilities for Listo.

I am still suprised that Worgen hasn't said anything at all ecept "you rang", even though he was so active before, especially when lynching Arlee. Even so, after the jump Faraway decided to do on me, I'm inclined to go with Listos story, since the doubts I had kinda washed away.

unvote: Worgenite

I've gotta read up and think about it a bit more to throw the final vote. I'd love a reply from Worgenite except that I asked for one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted well after Listo's explanation, thank you. I'm seriously starting to wonder if I'm the only town player in this game.

@Kuthe
    Ignoring logic because you think you might be misled is exactly how you end up misled.
    But Worgen didn't and currently your claiming a buddy ship with him.
    I'm hardly ignoring logic, I just want some insight. If you think I'll vote with you two without any reasoning, before any evidence went against faraway, then your wrong. Thanks to Worgen day3, I garentee this town won't be as sheeple to listen to him, and that's been proved.

If you want faraway dead, then give us this hidden proof you apparently have or expect no trust from me, and obliviously others.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Bleh - I go to bed for 4 hours and go and post 2 more pages up! You guys are way to active! :P

Right caught up again. Lysah Im not taking my vote off the inactive until Worg shows up and offers this proof. We made a mistake yesterday with not getting all the information out in the open. Im not prepared to make that mistake again.

Worg - Whats your reasoning behind your original vote?
    Last edited by mmoc81024b83e3; 2013-01-28 at 09:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, a bunch of people bandwagon a random person just because he voted and completely ignore the above information, conveniently.
    At this point if I could vote both Worg and Faraway I could. Unfortunately I can't. But Worgs actions so far in this game have just irritated me so I'd like him gone. so for now my vote stays on worg.

Actually if I could have three votes my third would be on Dyra due to her being targeted by Krayzyzs night action. Just thought I'd put that out there, those are my three main suspicions now but I can only pick one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    At this point if I could vote both Worg and Faraway I could. Unfortunately I can't. But Worgs actions so far in this game have just irritated me so I'd like him gone. so for now my vote stays on worg.

Actually if I could have three votes my third would be on Dyra due to her being targeted by Krayzyzs night action. Just thought I'd put that out there, those are my three main suspicions now but I can only pick one.
    Listen, I can't say why I'm voting for Faraway, I really can't. You'll learn later once the game is over pretty much or if certain things happen. My death would another town fuck up here. I already told you why I voted Arlee, she told me she was Elvis and Foxxi flipped Elvis. She even admitted to all of that. Greeney even admitted to his mess up after Arlee was lynched. Idk why people are still 'HURR DURR WORGEN VOTED ARLEE AND GAVE NO EXPLANASHUN!'

and read the fucking first line before any of you conveniently skip it. Thank you.

FoS Anyone voting me as scum would want a townie dead.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Unvote Vote Worgenite

Guys Guys! Vote for worgenite because I say so! I will lurk for the rest of the day and provide no reasonable explanation BUT IF ANYONE DARES QUESTION ME THEY ARE SCUM AND THEY WILL DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS AND BE FOREVER DAMNED IN THE FIRES OF HELL

See what i did there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Unvote Vote Worgenite

Guys Guys! Vote for worgenite because I say so! I will lurk for the rest of the day and provide no reasonable explanation BUT IF ANYONE DARES QUESTION ME THEY ARE SCUM AND THEY WILL DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS AND BE FOREVER DAMNED IN THE FIRES OF HELL

See what i did there?
    Yes, you dun fucked up. I said Faraway is scum, I have my reasons, I can't say them.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    If you want faraway dead, then give us this hidden proof you apparently have or expect no trust from me, and obliviously others.
    And we're back to ignoring everything Listo has said, combined with the insight faraway and kapaya have given.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game has gone down the shitter. You guys lynched the cop. You lynched Arlee(who was town) and you all lynched Silkku(I think I might have voted on this one though). The worst part? You're still wanting to lynch a townie. Good show guys. That's why I'm saying everyone voting me is scum. Can you all really be so(I don't want to say stupid) that you'll lynch whoever b/c 'I GET VOTES!'? Both Lysah and I know Faraway is scum, yet here you all are sitting here voting for me b/c 'he didn't give a proper explanation'. Why did you all vote off Treann? He fucking claimed cop for crying out loud. There's several more people deserving of votes than myself, Faraway included, yet you're all voting me b/c of the most stupidest reason I've seen anyone voted yet. Actually, it's the 2nd most, the most was Treann's lynch(though he didn't do himself any favors). Here I am trying to help turn this game around and no one will listen.
    That's why I'm saying everyone voting me is scum.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 05:05 AM ----------

Your move town. Fuck up even further and lynch me or actually listen and lynch Faraway. I'm done posting here till I see a lynch. Don't disappoint me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Yes, you dun fucked up. I said Faraway is scum, I have my reasons, I can't say them.
    I say you're scum. I have my reasons, I can't say them.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 07:10 PM ----------

There are three reasons I can guess why you voted faraway but I'm sorry, it's just a bad move to do so randomly like that especially after you already were in my bad books this game for doing it before. When I'm cop and I find out who is scum (this is one of my guesses) I don't open the day up with a vote on them, that's so stupid. It's not going to push a vote on the person you know is scum it's going to push a vote on you

So you've backed your self in a corner, I can't unvote you just because you're sitting there telling me to trust you. You can explain. Once you explain I'd be more than happy to switch votes assuming your explanation makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    So you've backed your self in a corner, I can't unvote you just because you're sitting there telling me to trust you. You can explain. Once you explain I'd be more than happy to switch votes assuming your explanation makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Your move town. Fuck up even further and lynch me or actually listen and lynch Faraway. I'm done posting here till I see a lynch. Don't disappoint me.
    Again. I can. not. say. stop fucking saying I can when I fucking can't. Now I'm out. Good luck town.

I agree, it's up to you guys. If you think we're mafia and seriously stupid enough to have tried to pull off a town lynch three minutes into the day, then feel free to lynch Worgenite and prove he's town.

Though I know that, after the town loses, no one will learn their lesson from this and everyone will just forget the game ever happened. At least we know we tried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Though I know that, after the town loses, no one will learn their lesson from this and everyone will just forget the game ever happened. At least we know we tried.
    You guys keep wanting to make me post >_<

You know as well as I do that everyone will refer to this game in some way somewhere down the line. Every game is done that way b/c obviously b/c I was scum 3 games ago, I must be scum nao! What about the like other 7 games or so I've been town? Everyone fucking forgets those.

STOP MAKING ME WANT TO POST DAMMIT. BYE. I'M LEAVING.

Everyone always forgets the games that give evidence to show they are wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping worg will learn his lesson after this and STOP DOING THIS KIND OF THING!
    But you're right, he probably won't.

Stop doing what? Voting on scum? Why is that so offensive to you? I can think of only one reason.