Page 78 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Because previous games mean absolutely nothing as far as current game's roles go?
    Tell that to NightFury Treann.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I want you lynched, that way we can see Lysah is also scum, and end this quicker.
    This does seem like an "all-in"-style mover from Worgenite and Lysah.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Sorry, I have never been willing to trade two people for one. I'm not even willing to trade one person for one when it comes to me, I'm worth more than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Listen, I can't say why I'm voting for Faraway, I really can't.
    Yes, you can.

You just don't want to risk it.

And because you don't want to risk it, it looks like a vote with no reasoning.

And because it looks like a vote with no reasoning, and it's not Day 1, it looks very scummy.

Hence why you've been gathering votes.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Yes, you can.

You just don't want to risk it.

And because you don't want to risk it, it looks like a vote with no reasoning.

And because it looks like a vote with no reasoning, and it's not Day 1, it looks very scummy.

Hence why you've been gathering votes.
    \

Well said Firebert.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    being ok with losing a town on a lynch?
    If you have a guaranteed Scum player, then you can role claim and we can one-for-one the scum (as it's likely with VTs in the game that there's more Town than Scum), that is, you role-claim, we lynch your target, and you die tonight (unless protections, etc).

I don't see a problem with that.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

A town should not be okay losing a detective for one scum when there is an entire team of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Sorry, I have never been willing to trade two people for one. I'm not even willing to trade one person for one when it comes to me, I'm worth more than that.
    Then either Worgenite or yourself needs to come up with another scum player, and pronto.

Oh, wait, that scum player will have no reasoning either.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 10:20 PM ----------

A town should not be okay losing a detective for one scum when there is an entire team of them.
    You should blame Worgenite for making it incredibly obvious that he has a searching role, for the Town to pick up on it, and hence for Worgenite to lose his chance at trying to hit two Scum with his role.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

It doesn't matter, make your decision already. This argument will only be over when someone is dead. I already figured this game is a town loss unless scum keep killing each other anyway, so I will at least take joy in showing you how wrong you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter, make your decision already. This argument will only be over when someone is dead. I already figured this game is a town loss unless scum keep killing each other anyway, so I will at least take joy in showing you how wrong you are.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. I believe that both you and Worgenite are Town.

But you can't expect to go about exposing a scum half-assed and try to both have your cake and eat it. Either you get a hit with your investigation and you one-for-one, or you risk another night and try to go for two-for-one, and so on.

I'm just disappointed that Worgenite's dragged you into this.

EDIT: All in all, what I'm trying to say is, either Worgenite roleclaims or my vote is staying on Worgenite.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Don't worry, if we lynch faraway scum will have many reasons to NK us. You will likely get your two for one regardless. The difference is whether you want to waste two lynches to do it or one, knowing that the first option gives scum several free night kills on an already severely wounded town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Worge

Still no RC, still no real evidence, and we can at least determine if Faraway and Lysah (at least) are scum based on the outcome of Worge's death.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 03:34 PM ----------

How close are we to a lynch?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    FoS rolo
    Your deflecting is getting old, you are way too eager to kill off town players just "to prove they're town."
    Way too eager?!? Excuse me for wanting a little logic and reason before my votes, which neither you nor Worgenite have provided. At least Faraway has provided some semblance of a defendable retort, and has not received a counter claim to prove him wrong. Kapaya's response was even more suspect and deflected the fact that Mad Hatter may not even be evil, regardless of if he or Faraway is Mad Hatter and still voted for Worgenite!

As for wanting townies dead? NO, I don't want them dead. I didn't want Treann lynched, and in fact tried persuading people to go another route. You are the one who told people to not trust Treann's cop claim so early in the game. I did vote for Eniah, but that was due to his inactivity (same with everyone else voting him I suspect). Arlee's vote was a unique case. I don''t remember correctly, but I seem to remember wanting to vote someone else instead of Arlee and let that play out as well. I'm doing that again right here with Faraway. No one has given anything credible (save for listo) as to why Faraway is scum. No one has tried to disprove Faraway's defense, and Worgen has just opened himself up way too much for a lynch. But you are right. This is a numbers game, and we don't have any idea what is left. My assumption is we have 7 or 8 scum left as only 2 are dead. That would leave 7 or 8 town aligned players as well. I realize we can't afford to lose another town aligned player to a lynch, but Worgen should realize that as well and not play the way he is. There were a lot more logical ways to go about what he wanted. Simply waiting more than 3 minutes after day begins to put in a vote with no explanation is not the way to get the town on your side.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Not voting faraway is fine, but to counter vote the guy making the claim is unreasonable.

And you sound willing to lose the game just to prove a point to Worgenite. Pretty solid town play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, Kapaya posted today in response to the Faraway-Listo-Kapaya Fiasco?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, if we lynch faraway scum will have many reasons to NK us. You will likely get your two for one regardless. The difference is whether you want to waste two lynches to do it or one, knowing that the first option gives scum several free night kills on an already severely wounded town.
    The Town has lost one protecting role (Kel) and the Scum has lost one protecting role (Robozerim).

As I'm assuming the Town outnumber the Scum, the Scum have ended up worse off than us in that regard. It is true we have lost a fair few VTs (as well as a Mason), but that is to be expected.

Also, you seem to imply that I'm Scum because I've openly said I'm voting for a Town member. And to that I respond: I'll roleclaim at L-2.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Not voting faraway is fine, but to counter vote the guy making the claim is unreasonable.

And you sound willing to lose the game just to prove a point to Worgenite. Pretty solid town play.
    Offer some evidence as to why we should not vote on Worge. You've given no reason besides "I'm better than everyone here and so I'm right, and everyone else is scum because I'm always town and will never be scum".

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'll roleclaim at L-2.
    It better be a juicy role claim.

@Decagon
    Don't vote Worgenite because I'm better than everyone here and so I'm right, and everyone else is scum because I'm always town and will never be scum.

Deleted
    It's only unreasonable if the guy with the claim actually has an argument.

It's fully reasonable if it is full of holes and/or doesn't exist.

I'm going to leave kapaya for tomorrow...

unvote
    vote: worge

15+ Year Old Account
    Current vote tally

Worgenite: 8 / 10
    Faraway: 6 / 10
    Dyra: 1 / 10

1. Lysah - Vote: Faraway14 #1397
    2. Worgenite - Vote: Faraway14 #1358
    3. Dyra - Vote: Faraway14 #1434
    4. Kapaya V2 - Vote: Worgenite #1485
    5. BrandonC
    6. Anakso - Vote: Worgenite #1363
    7. listo95 - Vote: Faraway14 #1361
    8. Mumbles85 - Vote: Faraway #1537
    9. Allysene
    10. rolo4804 - Vote: Worgenite #1539
    11. The Dwarf Lover - Vote: Faraway #1507
    12. Firebert - Vote: Worgenite #1370
    13. Decagon - Vote: Worgenite #1551
    14. Kuthe - Vote: Worgenite #1419
    15. Vanatos
    16. Celtic209 - Vote: Worgenite #1490
    17. Faraway14 - Vote: Worgenite #1558
    18. Falbacca - Vote: Dyra #1411
    19. Nuex
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm countervoting the guy that's making a baseless claim because that's a perfect Scum hiding spot. That's not unreasonable. What you might find unreasonable is my vote on Worgenite in light of the information that you (both) have, and I don't.

Hyperbole. And I think the Town are still right in this, as I don't believe the "Town has lost" hype from both yourself and Worgenite, just because Worgenite won't role-claim.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 10:45 PM ----------

It better be a juicy role claim.
    Jump on it, then.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)