Deleted

Titles and Mounts on second Account ?!

If I connect a second account to my first will all the chars on the second account have all my mounts and titles ?

Or are they still count as 2 different accounts ?

Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    If I connect a second account to my first will all the chars on the second account have all my mounts and titles ?

Or are they still count as 2 different accounts ?
    You mean if you get another account on the same battle.net account?

you get the mounts for sure, as i have the same mounts on 2 separate accounts.

As for achievements - not sure, never cared enough to check, but i would assume you get the achievements too.

P.s. i gave my second account to my brother, and since he plays on a different server, it is impossible to contact him in-game or even see if he's online.

also, if we are both online and someone whispers via battle tag, we both get the messages.

kinda, stupid, but there is no way around it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mounts, achieves, titles, etc are all counted as battle.net acct bound, so yes, your 2nd acct will have everything that your 1st acct has as long as it's on the same battle.net. Some of the titles though are set to not be useable until you are of the level that it was possible to earn the title, so they won't be on your title list until you reach that level.

As for the whispers thru battle tag and going to all accts online, that isn't true. Unless things have changed recently, the whispers only go to the first acct that was logged in. I currently have 4 wow accts tied to my battle.net and anytime I've received a whisper, I wouldn't know about it unless I happened to be on the screen of the first acct I logged in, the whisper wasn't even registered on the other accts.

Any account under the same Bnet account will share all achievements, mounts, and pets that are flagged to be account-wide.