Late Night Guild on Llane Server Looking for More Raiders for 25man

Insomniacs is a late night 25 man raiding guild on the Llane server, where we have been raiding consistently since January of 2006. We raid Monday through Thursday nights, 10pm PST until 2am (1am-5am EST).

We are a mature guild with a long history, and look to provide a place for like minded players needing to raid at late night hours. We have raided 40 and 25 man content consistently for over 6 years now, with our goal of providing a stable place where late night players can come together and enjoy the content. We use EPGP for loot distribution, and have a healthy guild bank which provides all of our raiders with flasks, potions, food, and other materials essential for raiding when available. We want to continue to push 25 man content in Mists and provide a place for fellow late night players to do get things done. Current progression is 6/6 and 4/6.

Currently recruiting:

DPS: (any 3 of the following)
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Monk
    Death Knight
    Enhance Shaman

General Info:
    We're looking for people who are enthusiastic, are excellent at their class, and bring a positive influence to the guild. We expect a high level of play from each and everyone of our raiders. In return each member can expect a friendly and positive guild atmosphere, a strong officer core focused on progression, and little to no drama.

Guild History:
    We have been an active guild since January, 2006, and many of our original members are still involved with the guild. We are tightly-knit but welcoming of new members - we have an overarching policy of "treat others as you would like to be treated". The major population of the guild is working adults, and we attempt to conduct ourselves with the balanced attitude that only comes from experience in mind.

Previous Content:
    Glory of the Raider (10) (with Drakes)
    Glory of the Raider (25) (with Drakes)
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10)
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25)
    Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10)
    Glory of the Icercrown Raider (25)
    Glory of the Cataclysm Raider
    Glory of the Firelands Raider
    Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
    Server First Naxx 25, Malygos, Sarth 3Drakes 25, the Immortal, Heroic LK 25 and others.

If you would be interested in joining our ranks, please visit our website. insomniacsguild.net ((Also if you have any issues with putting an app on the site, please me up on Real ID, my battetag is Crimpson#1288 or hit us up on the server and we will be happy to get an app sent to you by email if needed))
    Last edited by Crimpson; 2013-01-28 at 08:29 PM.

Bump thread. Still looking.

Bumping. We are still looking for new peeps! Post up if you wish to join up and kill stuff and get loot.

Bump da bump. You peeps can contact me in game on BattleTag Crimpson#1288

Bumping. Still need those deeps! Just to update. We currently have Garalon down. So we are HoF 3/6

Contact me in game guys if you are interested. Crimpson#1288. I know our progress is low, but if you join us, i can promise you that we are not bad, we are just slow in our progression since of the holiday's and people bailing on the guild mid MoP launch.

Bump. Still looking for people.

Bumping for peeps if interested. Hit me up in game if you wish to join and help progress to heroics.

Bumping. We are still looking for DPS.

Bumping again. We are still looking for more people.

Bumping. We are still looking for solid DPS. We have an update of killing Wind Lord down and most likely will have Amber Shaper down on Monday.