10+ Year Old Account

which trinket for affliction?

Flashfrozen Resin Globule

or

Zen Alchemist Stone?

was using alchemist stone for destruction but guild made me go affliction and dont have another decent trinket. armorin in sig if you neeed it.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Alchemist Stone should be miles ahead.

idd I used the zen stone for ages (and still debate wether I should keep using, since the proc is insane, especially after 5.1 and a JP upgrade)

Zen Alchemist Stone is way better than any other blue trinket currently out there. Yes it is lower item level and it seems a bit strange since the required level is 85, never the less, Zen is the way to go m8 (Unless you really got issues with reaching the hit cap, somthing I doubt)

With a confirmed 55 second internal cooldown (from wowhead).

Best of Reagrds
    Tobbx @ Grim Batol
    Last edited by Tobbx; 2013-01-08 at 09:26 AM.

Deleted
    I'm in doubt also with my trinket choice.
    I droped yesterday night Light of the Cosmos HC : so ok no doubt with this one

but between Relic of Yu'lon and Essence of Terror I don't know which one is the best. I have done some sims and Essence of Terror seems better with 1k more but but but...the amazing cd of Relic of Yu'lon make me crazy...

Some feedback ?

I'm affliction lock and all of my trinket are upgrade '2'

Quote Originally Posted by Homerta View Post
    I'm in doubt also with my trinket choice.
    I droped yesterday night Light of the Cosmos HC : so ok no doubt with this one

but between Relic of Yu'lon and Essence of Terror I don't know which one is the best. I have done some sims and Essence of Terror seems better with 1k more but but but...the amazing cd of Relic of Yu'lon make me crazy...

Some feedback ?

I'm affliction lock and all of my trinket are upgrade '2'
    It's a bit hard tbh, but the ICD (if I dont recall wrong) is 105 sec on Essence of Terror with a 20 sec uptime, and it wont procc at the very second its of icd, so it should get timed pretty well with Dark Soul, and with that, I would strongly suggest Essence of Terror. But if you find it hard to combinate thoose to it might be easier or better with Relic of Yu'lon.

My suggestion: Essence of Terror

- Tobbx @ Grim Batol

Deleted
    from what ive read, at around ilvl 490 the normal version of essense of terror is actually inferior to relic, not sure if it is true or not, but the horrible uptime of EoT makes me not want to use it, and tbh only the heroic version of EoT, is an option to me. from what i read, when it comes to normal trinkets, its light of the cosmos>relic>EoT, the value of EoT might improve with upgrades tho. also lotc and relic tend to make it easier to line up the procs for some supercharged dots.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-01-08 at 01:45 PM.

I wouldn't use EoT over RoY until Heroic version. LotC+RoY just sync so well with each other and EoT's ICD doesn't guarantee to line up with much when we have the 4 piece set bonus. If you don't have 4p you could use EoT normal but I'd rather put my valor on RoY and stick to it until EoT:H.

Deleted
    I think I'll choose LotC+RoY even if my simulation shows me 1k more dps with Eot. As you say EoT's ICD doesn't line up so well with 4 P bonus and if that's the condition to use it.....
    Thanks to all for your advice