Page 1 of 2
LastLast

FPSRussia Manager found shot dead

CURRENT INFO
    UPDATE + MORE INFO: The Manager's name is Keith Ratliff and he was found shot at FPS Industries in Franklin County Georgia. So far being ruled a homicide, the 32 year-old was killed by a gunshot wound to the head according to the GBI spokesmen. He leaves behind a wife, Amanda and a 2 year-old son, Keith. So far it seems the original bits that he was tied up are either not true or they are unwilling to share more details. >source<

ORIGINAL POST(minus the video)

Ok, just what the hell is going on with youtubers lately. First channels are being banned for no apparent reason and now the 3rd most popular channel's manager is found tied up and shot in the back of the head. Wanna know the really messed up bit? They made a goddamn clip of that very thing happening for the channel.

*removed video as it's confusing people*

Damn crazy people.

EDIT: Just to clarify, this is the MANAGER that was killed, he's behind the scenes. The one who shoots all the guns is still alive.
    EDIT 2 : To clarify a bit more, this video was made back in November. This video was NOT made afterwards. From speculation, this video was used as a sort of "template" for his death.
    Last edited by tielknight; 2013-01-09 at 04:22 AM.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck dude! THAT SUCKS! Today the internet is a little bit emptier and alot more sad...

Couldn't he afford some real dancers?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Well that sucks, haven't really seen his channel for like 1 year, but RIP anyway.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Also makes me wonder if there is a comspiracy going on and not just about gun rights but a sutble and systematic lockdown on american freedoms. Everything will be either expalined away like the youtube channels were "not conforming to stardards set down by youtube" or something like that. I'll bet that this is the last time we hear about this murder but if not it will be seriously downplayed or they will say something like he was willfully participating in illegal activity and it went wrong. BLACK HELICOPTERS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess people didn't click on the link in the description below, huehue. Really though, I don't follow many youtubers but whenever I did I always enjoyed FPSRussia more than most. Sad news indeed.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I was confused for a moment, i'll give you that. I thought the video was directly related when it sort of isn't...

this is the 2nd most well known gunplayer to die in the last few days. John Noveske died in a car crash that is suspicious http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gears.../john-noveske/

It sounds like there is a group of vigilantes out there taking down some major players in the guns race in the wake of all the gun violence in 2012 to me

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonPrime View Post
    this is the 2nd most well known gunplayer to die in the last few days. John Noveske died in a car crash that is suspicious http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gears.../john-noveske/

It sounds like there is a group of vigilantes out there taking down some major players in the guns race in the wake of all the gun violence in 2012 to me
    Why is the John Noveske thing suspicious? I've seen that said a couple times but even the link you gave has nothing about it being suspicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I L L U M I N A T I

Seriously though, horrible news.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been this confused in my life before. What the hell is going on?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    I've never been this confused in my life before. What the hell is going on?
    click the link ignore the video. The video is just something he did recently, and apparently he died in a similar format.

The manager was killed. Not FPSRussia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey
    This is best thing i have ever seen. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    click the link ignore the video. The video is just something he did recently, and apparently he died in a similar format.
    I'm going to have to edit that bit in so it doesn't confuse people further :\

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Why is the John Noveske thing suspicious? I've seen that said a couple times but even the link you gave has nothing about it being suspicious.
    He died in a car accident, simple as that. They are just speculating since 2 people that have something in common both died so it must be related since they knew eachother.
    Last edited by tielknight; 2013-01-08 at 11:26 AM.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

Add what gregor said too. I had no idea that guy wasn't the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    He died in a car accident, simple as that. They are just speculating since 2 people that have something in common both died so it must be related since they knew eachother.
    So... /tinfoilhat time then? I mean if it continues it might be something to look into but people die all the time and unless there is reason to believe the car collision was intentional...

Deleted
    So, a manager from a YouTube channel got shot in the head and the channel made a video about it?

I'm not sure I follow this quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    So, a manager from a YouTube channel got shot in the head and the channel made a video about it?

I'm not sure I follow this quite well.
    They made(released) the video in November I believe and the way they found him was the same way that he was tied up in the video. So kinda like they saw the video AND happen to hate the guy enough to re-create it just for their own sick amusement is my guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Weapon manager, not manager.

He was found dead, this was confirmed, there is no official source yet on "being tied and shot in the back of the head", this came out from a random guy on topix.

And btw, it seems that it is not him on the video, as some believe, even if this is a video made by the youtube channel for which he was "weapon manager".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    They made(released) the video in November I believe and the way they found him was the same way that he was tied up in the video. So kinda like they saw the video AND happen to hate the guy enough to re-create it just for their own sick amusement is my guess.
    People do the most surprising things ever, my god...