Unhappy blizzard servers

does anyone know if all of blizzards servers crashed or what i cant get there website or the game to work.

I can't get in either. Loooks like all of battle.net is dead.

looks like blizz screwed the pooch again. you figure being a multi-billion dollar company they would have back up servers they could switch to.

Quote Originally Posted by palindris View Post
    looks like blizz screwed the pooch again. you figure being a multi-billion dollar company they would have back up servers they could switch to.
    I am not so sure it's a server issue. Server issues would more likely leave the website up, or at the very least the battle.net splash page.

This smells more like a router problem or network issue. Perhaps ISP crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Linias View Post
    I am not so sure it's a server issue. Server issues would more likely leave the website up, or at the very least the battle.net splash page.

This smells more like a router problem or network issue. Perhaps ISP crashes.
    I did try a trace route earlier - came back with unreachable. (battle.net, that is.) I also read (on the brief time I got onto the site) that someone in the same area as me was having issues too.

What ISP? I'm not sure if it's all on verizon fios, but that's all i've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by palindris View Post
    Ok this information is old - but I doubt it has got LESS......... You think blizzard should have active redundant backup servers for all these? (http://www.videogamer.com/pc/wow/new...cpu_cores.html)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    Ok this information is old - but I doubt it has got LESS......... You think blizzard should have active redundant backup servers for all these? (http://www.videogamer.com/pc/wow/new...cpu_cores.html)
    No, I think people should just do something else for the usual 10min their down, it's few and far between that they have downtime that stretches for hours, and when they do it's always been tied to Telia.

i havent been able to login for several hours. so its not a router or network issue and i cant even get the website to come up.

check www.internettrafficreport.com there's a router in Anaheim, CA (where Blizzard is) with no connection at all (100% packet loss). Don't think it's a Blizzard issue, but completely shuts them down.