Thread: 5.X plot quests

15+ Year Old Account

5.X plot quests

Hello Friends,

I haven't been playing and am out of the loop. Has Blizzard said anything about whether the 5.1 questlines will still be available once 5.2 drops? Specifically the Warlock ones that seem to be being added?

Thank you friends.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofcourse it will, no reason why it they shouldn't. They wont just remove an important storyline just for the lols, the Thrall questline from Firelands is still in game for example. Not sure what you mean by the warlock quests, that questline is coming in 5.2, and im sure that they wont remove it, just keep it for warlocks (duh).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Ofcourse it will, no reason why it they shouldn't. They wont just remove an important storyline just for the lols, the Thrall questline from Firelands is still in game for example. Not sure what you mean by the warlock quests, that questline is coming in 5.2, and im sure that they wont remove it, just keep it for warlocks (duh).
    thought I saw something about the lock chain startng in 5.1. Like I said, out of the loop.

Thank you
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.