Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Barbaric is bringing child after child after child into the world knowing full well you cant take care of them... YOU and SHE are sentencing those children to a living hell... Think about that for a minute.... What kind of life are any of those children truly going to have with her?
    Are you aware that the person I was replying to dealt with a case where a woman was sterelized for having kids when she couldn't take care of them, granted that case is different as she had the mental capacity of a 12 year old. America DOES INDEED HAVE A HISTORY of sterilizing poor blacks and whites, not so long ago in fact, and it wasn't because they were unfit mothers.

So the next time you quote me, make sure you take what I said the right say. Do not pick a random fucking quote and pretend what I said was against a person who said that this woman should be sterilized.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Tell me who to blame in this situation.

A woman goes into her plastic surgeon to get some work done, more work. She clearly has body dysmorphia, but the doctor operates anyway. Who is in the wrong? The woman or the doctor?
    The woman is... if you are saying Octomom doesn't know what she's doing, then that right there is reason enough to take the kids... you've just proven she's unfit.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Well why does the state encourage it by giving her money and letter her keep kids.

The kids suffer, those who have taxes taken to pay for them suffer.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 10:34 PM ----------

More free time, no bossman to deal with, free food get those steaks and deli ham you been wanting.

Dont worry even if you spend every cent you got the rents paid and the next check is never more than 30days away.
    So let me get this straight then. EBT is a reward too? Reward for being poor?

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 05:36 PM ----------

The woman is... if you are saying Octomom doesn't know what she's doing, then that right there is reason enough to take the kids... you've just proven she's unfit.
    Right the woman with body dysmorphia is to blame for the surgeries, NOT THE DOCTOR WHO KNOWS SHE HAS BODY DYSMORPHIA AND INSTEAD OF GETTING HER HELP OPERATES?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I think people who judge her so publically are disgusting, your essentially bullying a mother and her 14 kids. Who are going to grow up being told and shown aweful things about their mother. I dont see why people dont just leave her alone, she made a mistake, build a bridge and get the hell over it.

Additionally, the "take her kids away" opinions are even more disgusting. Imagine if someone came and took away your kids on the premise that they thought you couldnt "handle it". Its absurd.
    Then YOU pony up and pay her bills... and stop expecting the rest of the taxpayers to do it. If she wasn't' sucking at the government's tete I don't think anyone would think twice about it... but she IS.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Your opening line was enough for me to not give a shit about the rest of your post. Welfare a reward?!
    For some individuals it basically serves as a reward for their stupidity.

So let me get this straight then. EBT is a reward too? Reward for being poor?
    It is a reward when it allows people to spend more on food and eat better than someone who works all day.

That starving will teach you many lessons and get you motivated real quick.

Right the woman with body dysmorphia is to blame for the surgeries, NOT THE DOCTOR WHO KNOWS SHE HAS BODY DYSMORPHIA AND INSTEAD OF GETTING HER HELP OPERATES?
    How is a doctor to know whether someone has this mental disorder or just wants to change the way they look?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

14 Kids by accident, Upvote for effort !

You can browse Themius post history, he/she is the most insane pro woman person on mmo champ ^^
    Last edited by Deafknight; 2013-01-08 at 10:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Well why does the state encourage it by giving her money and letter her keep kids.
    Why? Because a huge amount of people in this country think its the government's responsibility to take care of everything, and they bloody forget that its the taxpayers that pay for this. Now if you don't actually have 'skin in the game' then of course you aren't going to give two shits about what kind of wasteful BS the state/Feds waste other people's money on.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 04:55 PM ----------

Are you aware that the person I was replying to dealt with a case where a woman was sterelized for having kids when she couldn't take care of them, granted that case is different as she had the mental capacity of a 12 year old. America DOES INDEED HAVE A HISTORY of sterilizing poor blacks and whites, not so long ago in fact, and it wasn't because they were unfit mothers.

So the next time you quote me, make sure you take what I said the right say. Do not pick a random fucking quote and pretend what I said was against a person who said that this woman should be sterilized.
    Actually, Sir, Octomom IS barbaric bringing those children into this world... Period... I wasn't misquoting you... I grabbed one of your words to attempt to shake some reality into you... its not the doctor's fault... its Octomom's fault. PERIOD.

Why? Because a huge amount of people in this country think its the government's responsibility to take care of everything, and they bloody forget that its the taxpayers that pay for this. Now if you don't actually have 'skin in the game' then of course you aren't going to give two shits about what kind of wasteful BS the state/Feds waste other people's money on.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 04:55 PM ----------

Actually, Sir, Octomom IS barbaric bringing those children into this world... Period... I wasn't misquoting you... I grabbed one of your words to attempt to shake some reality into you... its not the doctor's fault... its Octomom's fault. PERIOD.
    So.. the doctor who put an unethical amount of embryos into her and lied about the number, who had his LICENSE REVOKED FOR BEING UNETHICAL, isn't to blame at all?

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    14 Kids by accident, Upvote for effort !

You can browse Themius post history, he/she is the most insane pro woman person on mmo champ ^^
    1) you do realize that the doctor implanted more embryos than he should have, and lied about it, which led to her to having so many children.

2) Pro woman? I am anti- let's blame the woman for wearing a mini skirt when she gets raped. I am pro compassion and sympathy I tell you that fucking much.

Also i'm a man.

Most insane? What a crock of shit.

So.. the doctor who put an unethical amount of embryos into her and lied about the number, who had his LICENSE REVOKED FOR BEING UNETHICAL, isn't to blame at all?
    She choose to get a procedure she didn't need, shouldn't have in fact been allowed to receive due to the number of children she already had, and then choose to keep said embryos.

It's not entirely the doctors fault. She made decisions every step of the way that were wrong. The doctor already received his punishment. Now all this psycho gets is rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    How is a doctor to know whether someone has this mental disorder or just wants to change the way they look?
    There are clues to look for... doctors get their licenses revoked if it is obvious their patient had an issue which the doctor ignored.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    She choose to get a procedure she didn't need, shouldn't have in fact been allowed to receive due to the number of children she already had, and then choose to keep said embryos.

It's not entirely the doctors fault. She made decisions every step of the way that were wrong. The doctor already received his punishment. Now all this psycho gets is rewards.
    Like I said earlier she wasn't in the right state of mind, even she admitted that. The doctor should have picked up on that, it is his job. It may not be entirely the doctors fault, but if the doctor recognized her state of mind and refused to do it and didn't implant more embryos than he said she wouldn't have had this many kids.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:14 PM ----------

Barbaric is bringing child after child after child into the world knowing full well you cant take care of them... YOU and SHE are sentencing those children to a living hell... Think about that for a minute.... What kind of life are any of those children truly going to have with her?
    So sterilizing poor women just because they are poor isn't barbaric?

I don't know enough about how doctors diagnose mental disorders, so I give up that point.

As for the quoted part, sterilization is too extreme but keep in mind there is likely no solution where everyone is a winner. Someone will lose out on this no matter what, and the goal is to see how much we can minimize it. If we stop her from having more children, she loses. If we don't, her kids lose. She loses here too because she can't possibly afford them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

here's the thing themius. im pretty liberal. if it had just been the 8, i could have done the "well, it was a thing with the doctor, there was a moral conflict with aborting the extras, etc". thing is she was making not a whole lot with 6 already. im all for social contract, village to raise a kid and all. but what she did/is doing is blatantly abusing the concept of social contract and personal responsibility. when is she going to hold up HER part of a social contract? and no, nudie pics dont count
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    but if the doctor recognized her state of mind and refused to do it and didn't implant more embryos than he said she wouldn't have had this many kids.[COLOR="red"]

You keep repeating this as if it MATTERS how many kids she had.

STOP IT, just STOP IT.

The number of kids she had is irrelevant at this point in the argument. You keep choosing to ignore this fact even though it has been pointed out to you multiple times. Even if she had had only 1 more kid and the doctor hadn't done anything outside the bounds of the standard procedure, she would STILL be a single mother of 7 with no income.

So really what the hell is your point?

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:28 PM ----------

I gotta say Themius, if you wanted to have a debate arguing ion favor of liberal subsidies for single mothers, you really could have chosen any other women as a better example. This Octomom is probably the single worst person you could have chosen for this argument.

Then again, maybe it was intentional and you just like trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the Internet and I know that the Internet is against the idea of her getting welfare. No one stops to think of the kids who asked for none of this. Those kids deserve the welfare money. And let's say she loses the kids, the state still has to pay for them and they get to grow up in foster care and group homes. Yeah, that will do them a tiny of good...

As long as the money is being spent on creating a stable home for the family, I don't get care if she gets welfare. I'm concerned about the kids and whether they are being supported. And there is no chance in he'll that she can support them on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I know the Internet and I know that the Internet is against the idea of her getting welfare. No one stops to think of the kids who asked for none of this. Those kids deserve the welfare money. And let's say she loses the kids, the state still has to pay for them and they get to grow up in foster care and group homes. Yeah, that will do them a tiny of good...

As long as the money is being spent on creating a stable home for the family, I don't get care if she gets welfare. I'm concerned about the kids and whether they are being supported. And there is no chance in he'll that she can support them on their own.
    This is pretty much what I am saying. Did she make a mistake, yes. Could the mistake have been prevented if doctors took into account her mental stability and behaved ethically? Yes.

Nude pics do count because since she is in reality they pay her well for a naked picture compared to a any normal person. She took pics for 8k, and did a video for 25k she wanted 100k for, that shows a woman who really has no idea what to do to make money to take care of her kids, so turns to what is paying.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said before, this mother needs a big reality check here. You don't need THAT many kids moving around the house. I mean I get that she has welfare and all that to help support those kids but I believe that is all it should be doing. If anything she should at least get mental health. There are two things certain here, she has a lot of *fun* and her family is going to have a lot of inlaws.

She's in for a lot of future problems, that is for sure!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

She didn't plan to have that many kids though. Remember, the doctor who did it had his license revoked because he told her he put x amount of eggs, but instead put way more than he should have and it was found unethical.
    Sounds like one child was more than she should have had to begin with. She had six children as it was, then had 8 more. That's the problem. Stupid people are breeding like fucking rabbits. I feel bad for the children, really I do, but that doesn't make throwing money that the rest of us earned at the problem to make it go away. There is a reason why even middle class people generally only have 2 or 3 kids, one of the factors is how many children can they actually afford to take care of, and instead those are people that get punished for making the responsible decisions and having to pay for those that siphon off everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:10 PM ----------

1) you do realize that the doctor implanted more embryos than he should have, and lied about it, which led to her to having so many children.

2) Pro woman? I am anti- let's blame the woman for wearing a mini skirt when she gets raped. I am pro compassion and sympathy I tell you that fucking much.

Also i'm a man.

Most insane? What a crock of shit.

I cant count the number of posts where you trumpeted that 'she's pro-life, she HAD to be implanted because she didn't want the eggs destroyed' Wasn't that you? If she could make THAT choice to have the eggs implanted then yes, she sure as shit is at sole fault.

Look, if you want to absolve her of all her responsibility then YOU pay for her upkeep... But you cant, you wont, you want to pass the blame around to anyone you can find... EXCEPT her.

So you want to blame the doctor and you trumpet the revocation of his licence... lets revoke her ability to leech off the public, since what she's doing is unethical as hell.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:35 PM ----------

There are clues to look for... doctors get their licenses revoked if it is obvious their patient had an issue which the doctor ignored.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:12 PM ----------

Like I said earlier she wasn't in the right state of mind, even she admitted that. The doctor should have picked up on that, it is his job. It may not be entirely the doctors fault, but if the doctor recognized her state of mind and refused to do it and didn't implant more embryos than he said she wouldn't have had this many kids.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:14 PM ----------

Look, Themius, I don't care if she pops out 50 of them... its her right to have as many babies as she wants. its NOT her right to force the rest of the public to pay for her narcissistic addiction.