Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That's pretty smexy. If my current rig stayed in one spot for a prolonged period of time I wouldn't mind owning this. As it is though, that looks like it'd be a bitch to move to a friend's house.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just watched Linus's review..... support for 2 480's, 1 240 and 1 360 all at once..... hoooooolllllyyyyyyy

So who wants my Cosmos 2 lol. There goes part of my taxes. This case+full loop.

It's cool. It's not for me personally, but it will make a much better deal for a full-tower compared to the Switch 810 or the Cosmos II that I find.. Lacking. Hot swap is meh, I'd preferred less optical spots, three at most for those dual 5.25" res/pump and one aux (fan control?). The former is taste, though.
    I dislike windows, so I'd hope to see a full-size panel coming, it would make it easier to sound-dampen as well. I dislike the Corsair drive-mounts (not seen the 900D's), and I think the C70 is mostly junk, so seeing them getting influneces from there to the 900D.. Hm.

Still, the better of the other super-premium Full-tower, but I'd personally go for SilverStone or Fractal Design Define XL R2.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    There's a few nice pictures here http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/163...-for-det-mesta and the exact measurements.
    I feel like I need to learn Swedish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by Idrinkwhiterussians View Post
    I feel like I need to learn Swedish.
    I guess that couldn't hurt but I think Google translate can help you out also :P
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    I guess that couldn't hurt but I think Google translate can help you out also :P
    Yes, use Google Chrome's built-in Translate feature - it works pretty well. Makes most sweclockers.net articles readable!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Yes, use Google Chrome's built-in Translate feature - it works pretty well. Makes most sweclockers.net articles readable!
    Yeah but then its all engrish-like which usually is like talking to Microsofts customer support and that doesn't make it any better :P

IDK, it looks pretty readable to me! (for obvious reasons)
    If there's anything special in the text you're wondering about, I'd be more than happy to translate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    If there's anything special in the text you're wondering about, I'd be more than happy to translate it.
    It was mostly said as a joke, as I seem to see so many good articles being linked from Sweclockers.

This just happens to be another.

OT: 900D = sexy time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

I've still got my modified 700D, but I'm probably going to put a bit aside and get one of these. It basically addresses all the issues I ever had with the 700/800D and looks hella sexy to boot.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrinkwhiterussians View Post
    It was mostly said as a joke, as I seem to see so many good articles being linked from Sweclockers.

This just happens to be another.

OT: 900D = sexy time.
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post

Yeah it was a joke lol

I was waiting on the 800D to come back in stock. Depending on the release date I may hold off for this monster. So beautiful.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Spy View Post
    I was waiting on the 800D to come back in stock. Depending on the release date I may hold off for this monster. So beautiful.
    Seriously: Wait.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

350$ for a case damn.. Might get it but I just bought an nzxt switch 810 and I'm actually a big fan of large cases just to access everything easier & faster.

Deleted
    I don't like it (sorry corsair) if I was going to get a case that big I would get the CaseLabs STH10 over this any day.