15+ Year Old Account

5.2 2v2 question SP/DK

Which DK spec will be most suitable to play with shadow priest in 5.2?
    Will UH be better than Frost?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    I'd say UH, but it's too soon to tell.

UH has better survivability and with the coming nerfs to DK threats I guess it's the best way to outlive the first wave of trinkets and then pay back in full w ghoul stun, silence on healer/caster.

Deleted
    How did DK+SP worked out for you so far? I'm playing disc with a dk friend but it's kinda awful with disc being the crappiest healer and I'm considering switching to shadow.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't tried yet. Will swap for 5.2, SP/DK isn't a really good combo but I suspect & hope UH will be the best choice cos frost is a fucking braindead boring spec
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArekuD View Post
    How did DK+SP worked out for you so far? I'm playing disc with a dk friend but it's kinda awful with disc being the crappiest healer and I'm considering switching to shadow.
    I don't suspect DK+SP to be very good for 2's, stay Disc IMO - Focused will is going from 10/20% reduction to 15/30% reduction - that's pretty good! It won't make disc competitive with the other healer specs for 3's - but it should make it better than Shadow for 2's support.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter