Thread: One Man Army

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

One Man Army

I need Baolai the Immolator and Huo-Shuang.

Now as wowhead comments explain Baolai and Gaohun spawn in the same phase, since I have killed Gaohun I supposed I just have been unlucky with Baolai up to this point.

I do not understand Huo-Shuang. Wowhead makes it seem like there it is a 50% chance for Spiders or Mogu to spawn around/within the Guo Lai Ruins, and the latter spawn is what I would need for Huo-Shuang. I have checked everyday for the past 2-3 months and it has been Spiders, Every. Single. Day. There's no way I (and my entire server) could possibly be that unlucky.

So I guess my question is, does anybody have any information as why I would be strugglng here? Do certain phases actually have a lower chance to spawn than other phases (why would Blizzard do this)?

I've been stuck with just General Temuja in my log for over a month now, I think its all just luck.

Add the mobw to your npc scan and just fly over their spawn spot.

Baolai spawns when the village is under attack by the Mogu instead of the pixie things.
    His npc scan ID is 63695

You can kill him without starting the chain or it being phased.
    He spawns in the halls when to Mogu are occupying the zone around the halls.
    Replaces Bloodtip. His ID is 63691.

Regarding your post.
    Rng is Rng. Just gotta wait it out.
    You will eventually get what you want as long as you keep trying

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Add the mobw to your npc scan and just fly over their spawn spot.

Baolai spawns when the village is under attack by the Mogu instead of the pixie things.
    His npc scan ID is 63695

You can kill him without starting the chain or it being phased.
    He spawns in the halls when to Mogu are occupying the zone around the halls.
    Replaces Bloodtip. His ID is 63691.

Regarding your post.
    Rng is Rng. Just gotta wait it out.
    You will eventually get what you want as long as you keep trying
    Yeah I actually got Baolai shortly after making this post ironically. I was never too worried about him because I knew I had seen the phase he was supposed to spawn in several times. Huo-Shuang is who I am really confused by, because I can never ever remember doing GL dailies without there being spiders in Guo Lai halls. I mean I guess Blizzard just made it so the Mogu phase has really, really low chance of "spawning" each day, but I don't see why they would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I mean I guess Blizzard just made it so the Mogu phase has really, really low chance of "spawning" each day, but I don't see why they would do that.
    From your armory link.
    I can see that you aren't a stranger to RNG, like myself.

I have a idea. Not sure if this idea still works since the CRZ change to Golden Lotus.
    But there is also a chance of getting a friend on a CRZ with the mob alive and pray to Odin that it credits achievement.

You can post in this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...evement-Groups
    Make sure to add all the info a CRZ partner would require.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, I'll try that.

10+ Year Old Account
    _NPCSCAN is the way to go...

The NPCs can be up, even without the quest being available, so just add them and do a fly-over daily. None of them are phased..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

It took me about 3 months to get General Temuja
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I need Baolai the Immolator and Huo-Shuang.

Now as wowhead comments explain Baolai and Gaohun spawn in the same phase, since I have killed Gaohun I supposed I just have been unlucky with Baolai up to this point.

I do not understand Huo-Shuang. Wowhead makes it seem like there it is a 50% chance for Spiders or Mogu to spawn around/within the Guo Lai Ruins, and the latter spawn is what I would need for Huo-Shuang. I have checked everyday for the past 2-3 months and it has been Spiders, Every. Single. Day. There's no way I (and my entire server) could possibly be that unlucky.

So I guess my question is, does anybody have any information as why I would be strugglng here? Do certain phases actually have a lower chance to spawn than other phases (why would Blizzard do this)?
    Unfortunately it's all RNG. Huo-shuang was my second last one that I needed, and I checked every day. I only ever saw him once. Temuja was my last needed, also only ever saw him two or three times (at that time I did not know he was a respawning quest boss, thought he was a 'rare' mob).