Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seen it on the 5.1 PTR, for people considering buying, the running animation is a complete joke.

Deleted
    If I had shitload of cash maybe I would buy it, but in other case no. Also I think their development during Cataclysm was so lazy I have no reason to support them more than subscription fee.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Seen it on the 5.1 PTR, for people considering buying, the running animation is a complete joke.
    Hey, I actually just clicked the link, and it has an animation right there for me to see for myself. Good thing I didn't just take your word for it, since it's a pretty standard running animation (quite the opposite of a "complete joke.")
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Hey, I actually just clicked the link, and it has an animation right there for me to see for myself. Good thing I didn't just take your word for it, since it's a pretty standard running animation (quite the opposite of a "complete joke.")
    Yea, cause in today's programming there is nothing better than the running leg animation clipping through that ugly single chilled tin breast(plate).

It's pretty bad.

I look forward to seeing many dumbdumbs with it, will laugh when I do.

I wouldn't buy it, but damn that is one detailed mount, and love the animations!

Wow, that thing is hideous...art department has time for that when race models/skins, boomkin form and tons of other things need touching up...

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, while I will admit to finding the mutant reindeer appealing, I think the "steed" in the name is a bit off.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alysmera View Post
    Judging from your user avatar, you are very informed on what is and is not cute.
    What's wrong with his avatar? It's just a funny depiction of a Dinosaur. Your own avatar on the other hand....

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Wow, that thing is hideous...art department has time for that when race models/skins, boomkin form and tons of other things need touching up...
    While I agree, those things won't make them any money and aren't game breaking. Everyone can talk about how they promised character upgrades, but in the end, the bottom line is money. And more money.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Really ? Once you actually ride it, the thing gets annoying with the back legs going to high.. for me at least. No need to take it personally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    While I agree, those things won't make them any money and aren't game breaking. Everyone can talk about how they promised character upgrades, but in the end, the bottom line is money. And more money.
    There are only 8 races that need a model update, and they're already half done. Draenei, Blood Elf, Goblin and Worgen are still new enough, and quite highly detailed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Really ? Once you actually ride it, the thing gets annoying with the back legs going to high.. for me at least. No need to take it personally.
    I don't take anything personally, I just found the phrase "complete joke" a bit hyperbolic. I will also concede that the clipping of the shield is quite pathetic, but it doesn't discount the overall appeal, FOR ME.

On that note, though, you know what I found to be a complete joke? The new griffons. Maybe I just don't understand programming or graphical limitations, but the wings are two dimensional and they look like folded paper where they bend. The rest of the thing look great, but the wings (like the shield for you on the Kirin) just ruin the entire thing for me.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm ok with them selling mounts and whatnot, but honestly..I bought like 3-4 AAA games for the same price during the steam sales. I just have to weigh it like that, would I want a bunch of games, or a mount in WoW?

i like it. dunno if id drop that much money on it though. ah well.

Meh is my official stance on it. I liked the Heart of the Aspects and Winged Guardian a great deal more than this one

Whenever one of you look at the nose does it make you feel like it's a Tumor? That's what I always thought of when I saw Rudolph the first time.
    ...I was a weird child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I really love this model. The animation looks amazing, and I'm a sucker for Qilin, so I guess I need to get this mount eventually. ^^

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone tell me what that is? Like I keep thinking It's a evolved talbuk but obviously that's not right

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I, sir, play Magic the Gathering and perfectly know what a Kirin is!
    Now give me back two nerdcards.
    Alright... You can have your nerdcard back... for now.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.