Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post

That genuinly sounds like something id buy.
    Don't encourage them! :P

Blizzard's social experiement to see if people who play WoW will buy just about anything for real money.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Isn't the run animation just the epic Ram running animation?
    Nope! It's unique, never seen a run animation like this before. It's a sort of bounding run, almost like a fox.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it looks fine, dunno why people think its ugly. I personally think Sparkle Pony & Winged Guardian are ugly.

I will buy this mount whenever I have spread money laying around.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Kneebasha View Post
    It's a Kirin -also spelled Qilin. Basically an Asian unicorn with fish scales. Decent representation of one too. *takes away everyone else's nerd cards for not knowing this*

I like the mount, sad it costs RL money though and that they ditched the other color skins.
    I get to keep mine, because it was my first thought when I saw the picture. I am now considering it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 02:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    It's not at all an ugly model. It's just a very accurate depiction of a hideous mythological creature.

Hey I like that beer.

Maybe it's because I was born in Asia but I am quite surprised that so many people don't know of Kirin. I won't buy this though. have never bought mount from the store.

Deleted
    And then they say P2P subs are a great payment model.