Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find astonishing that so many people manage to get upset about this kind of thing.

It makes me lose all faith in humankind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this Rudolph on Crack!?! I like it, only to point and laugh at people who buy this. At least with Celestial Steed, the blizz store made it look so much more cooler than what it actually was lol. This though, hides NOTHING LOL

Deleted
    people actually pay 20 Euros for this, they say the detail is awesome...

my favorite detail is when its running and the front leg pixels go through the front chest shield thingy majigy, i love that detail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    OMG so ugly, please someone kill it with fire!
    LOL! for what its worth, a truly fug mount... first one available from the blizz store i can honestly say i have no intention of ever buying (and ive bought all the other ones).

This mount is breathtakingly ugly, so I had to buy it

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this thing is hideous.

I will continue to /lol at the ones dumb enough to buy it. And to those saying it's not paying for an advantage, you might want to check if there are any achievements or rewards for mount collecting. They should not allow these pay mounts to be counted. I wonder how long it will take for them to realize they can start charging extra for things like hiding your helmet. Swtor charges you so why not. The fanboys would come in here and defend it like always. So pathetic.

I know the old saying is "Don't count other people's money" but what justifies a $25 price tag when there are hundreds of non-monetized mounts in the game?

circular armor.

Edit: Plus Spikes ! can't forge those spikes.

on a mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the details are nice, the model itself is nice... but it's kinda ugly, and I don't see myself riding around on it. Will pass on this mount, even if I did have the money for it.

Deleted
    Like many others it seems, I too am annoyed at having to pay real money for items when I already pay sub, especially for the price Blizzard changes! 20 Euro for a mount, 25 euro for a faction change, etc. I understand that Free to Play games need to do this stuff to make money, but for WoW we pay a subscription and all the mounts, pets etc should just be available in game I think.

From Blizzard's perspective though, they just want more and more money, thats all they care about, so they will just milk this cashcow as long as people keep paying for these things. Thats the way the world is nowdays, most companies would screw you for every penny you have if they could, welcome to the money obsessed world.

To anyone complaining about having to pay for this mount: Is it vital to have this mount in order to play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    To anyone complaining about having to pay for this mount: Is it vital to have this mount in order to play the game?
    If one of their major enjoyments in game is mount collecting and not raiding then I'd say yes, who are you to decide what's important to other players and in extension to that who needs to pay extra for what they enjoy?

If this instead had been an optional raid I'm quite sure we wouldn't have this argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    If one of their major enjoyments in game is mount collecting and not raiding then I'd say yes, who are you to decide what's important to other players and in extension to that who needs to pay extra for what they enjoy?

If this instead had been an optional raid I'm quite sure we wouldn't have this argument.
    My general problem is that some people act like this is somehow new for Blizzard to do. They've been doing this for the past 3 years.

My general problem is that some people act like this is somehow new for Blizzard to do. They've been doing this for the past 3 years.
    That it happened before doesn't mean one should be any less upset about it, if they had the resources to make an optional raid with transmog sets and mounts as rewards for each tier and charge for it I'm sure they would, that is the road it leads down and by accepting this type of sale the buyer is paving the way for the trip down that road.

That it happened before doesn't mean one should be any less upset about it, if they had the resources to make an optional raid with transmog sets and mounts as rewards for each tier and charge for it I'm sure they would, that is the road it leads down and by accepting this type of sale the buyer is paving the way for the trip down that road.
    Only way to stop it if lots of people stop paying for these things. Since they keep doing it, a lot of people must feel that they get their money's worth from making the purchase. I personally have never wasted my money on it, but if some people want to I won't stop them. It doesn't harm me in any way. And them putting more stuff up for purchase in the future doesn't harm me either.

Only way to stop it if lots of people stop paying for these things. Since they keep doing it, a lot of people must feel that they get their money's worth from making the purchase. I personally have never wasted my money on it, but if some people want to I won't stop them. It doesn't harm me in any way. And them putting more stuff up for purchase in the future doesn't harm me either.
    Until the sacrifice resources to make said "stuff", and in Blizzard's case they would have to according to their own accounts as explained above.

Until the sacrifice resources to make said "stuff", and in Blizzard's case they would have to according to their own accounts as explained above.
    And when that day comes, I shall stop playing. But until then, I will enjoy the game. I vote with my wallet for what the game is now, not what a speculative future might be.

And when that day comes, I shall stop playing. But until then, I will enjoy the game. I vote with my wallet for what the game is now, not what a speculative future might be.
    That's fair enough, far from everyone feels the same way though as you can't take your character and the time invested in it and go to the competition, something that puts the MMO developers in a fairly special position that is easy to "abuse".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberdawn View Post
    I believe it's meant to be based on the Kirin.
    http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Kirin
    A Kirin would look good. A flying goat on the other hand...
    I've never been a fan of Blizzard Store mounts. The Quilen makes me angry every time i see it (i don't really know why...) and... the paired Cub. THOSE EYES.

OP: that mount is very ugly.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 12:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Hate born from ignorance... mostly...

For what the mount is based on, it looks perfectly fine.
    And if the mount was based on a flying tree trunk with armor on it, you would ride it because for what the mount is based on, it looks perfectly fine?
    (I would if it was a flying tree trunk. AHAHAH, the epicness. Skygoat, not as epic.)