Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ah, I see they've finally patched in the ki-rin. I was wondering how long it would take.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    You don't pay your dealer a monthly fee to provide your car with upgrades either
    No, but you pay a monthly "fee" for gas, or the car won't run.

Their prices are far too high.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalace View Post
    Their prices are far too high.
    No.
    If they were, then I wouldn't have bought it, see?
    Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyJones View Post
    And another "fee" for insurance, occasional bonus fees for repair and regular maintenance....

And you also pay for your Internet and electricity to "run" your computer...

And you also pay for your Internet and electricity to "run" your computer...
    True story, and it could continue forever
    Last edited by Aggromania; 2013-01-08 at 08:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Milk the cow!

Deleted
    It's ugly, but that's a good thing. It would be something else if the best looking mounts were on sale in an already subscription based game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol - and people thought this would go on the store in ALL the datamined versions!
    Paranoia, I tell you. Silly conspiracy theorists. Fools, even.
    Direct your hate elsewhere. There ARE companies that greedy. Not here.

Blizzard is pretty greedy the fanboys just don't see it tho and call others conspiracy theorists

another good skinned or new mount to the store while collectors gets a 5 min green color reskin on the kite, money matters

reuse of Nimbus Cloud Dragonball Z (lore walker mount) and Headless Horseman Reins...

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another mount not for charity?

greedy bastards...

Looks like crap

10+ Year Old Account
    I would not pay for that mount.

I like it alright, but the nose/beak thing is, well.. its what my vaj looked like after getting kicked in the vajay-jay really hard in soccer last month. Not an image I need to be reminded of every time I mount up.

Talk about god awful recolors....although the brown one isn't super awful

You don't pay your dealer a monthly fee to provide your car with upgrades either so it's a very poor analogy, you already payed extra for the "paint job" through the expansion purchase.
    I don't think you quite understand what you're paying for your when you get a subscription. You're right, you don't pay your dealer a monthly fee to upgrade your car, you're paying for the basic utility of what a car was made for - driving. A subscription fee gives you the basic service of logging into the servers - that's it. Anything else is purely extra.

You do not have to buy the expansions, you could just play in the vanilla and BC areas forever, and in fact the skills and talent trees, (and now all of the races as of MoP) are updated for you at no cost. But if you want to see the new content, you pay extra for that luxury. You want to level a monk, you buy MoP, and you pay extra. You want a fancy mount, you pay extra. None of that stuff is required in order to log in and play, which is all your monthly fee provides, but if you want to improve your experience, it's going to cost you. Just like power windows, a massive sound system, and heated seats are not needed to drive your car, but if you're desperate or rich enough for a more comfy ride, you pay for it. Maybe you don't see the utility in such frivolous additions - and that's fine -, but for some people it's worth the little bit you pay considering how long you'll be using it.
    Last edited by Forumchibi; 2013-01-08 at 08:30 PM.

Deleted
    Whats with the cloud underneath >.>