Deleted

Warrior or other pvp class choice for 5.2

Hi, i cant really be arsed to pay for a server and faction change so I decided ill level a new character, and I thought it'd be a nice ocassion to do Herald of the Titans, anyway im looking to play a new class for pvp mainly in 5.2.

Ive recently returned to the game from a break since mop release so Im not up to date, my question is how are warriors going to be looking in 5.2? what class would you recommend solely for pvp?

if you want the next fotm go for a ROGUE.
    they are incredibly op right now on the PTR. the ninja toss will get nerfed but regardless of that talent the class got over buffed to extreme level.

Deleted
    tried rogue in cata, hated it, dont like waiting for attacks

rogues are still going to blow up in stuns, stick with warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't roll Rogue just because it takes longer than most to learn how to play correctly. The class isn't for everyone either just because the way its resource system works. There's a reason its the least played class.

Something is just telling me that Unholy is going to be really good in 5.2. Now that the Garg doesn't cost runic power and it scales with Mastery, Unholy can ramp up quicker instead of waiting 6000 years to summon the garg. Necrotic Strike will start scaling directly with Unholy Might when/if the new tier of gear comes out.

So yeah, go DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    monks will be like dks in s5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    if you want the next fotm go for a ROGUE.
    they are incredibly op right now on the PTR. the ninja toss will get nerfed but regardless of that talent the class got over buffed to extreme level.
    I downed someone in FULL malev on the PTR with shuriken toss in like 8 seconds. Balanced yo