Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World First??? lol

Hi community,

2 years ago I decided to start killing every single boss in game 100 times, on every single difficulty and raid size for no particupar reason. A little after I decided to change it to 101 for funz lol.

Some raids like ICC take more than 8 years for 101 kills on each difficulty and size (since statistics tracks 10, 10h, 25 and 25h) But.... im getting there.

Atm World Rank 5 Boss Killer.

And with time ill do the same for dungeon bosses (like I already did with 1 of em and half way Hogger)

And so it began...

http://i45.tinypic.com/w7fpxd.jpg

If you wanna take a further look on my progress here is my armory (althought im not doing ALL the raids like I used to atm)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...den/xwn/simple

Does this matter? No
    Am I better for this? No
    Does anyone care? Most likely not.

But still.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-08 at 08:49 PM. Reason: big image!

And Ragnaros STILL hasn't dropped the offhand warglaive...

That would be Illidan and i got 80ish kills on him (already got both glaives)

Interesting...

You my friend are persistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Does this matter? No
    Am I better for this? No
    Does anyone care? Most likely not.
    I like you. You're alright.

Deleted
    Goals like these are fun. There's no point in the game for doing so. People might not be impressed by your accomplishments as you brag about them. But it feels rewarding in itself when its done.

Keep it up. What ever keeps your interest peaked in the game do it. 101 boss kills is a shit load for one person for sure. How far along into all the raids are you?

Good luck getting there. It's interesting to see a challenge that isn't in game rewarded >.>

QnA:
    What exactly do you mean by "World 5th boss killer," is there a site somewhere for that?
    Are you doing all raids and dungeons? So even the new progression bosses?
    Are you doing all raid bosses each reset? If so, holy hell that's a lot of time sinked into doing this!

Im not bragging about this at all. It felt good and wanted to post it.

Tbh, i dont care if it gives you something or not, i set up that "challenge" for me and thats it

Thanks all.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 08:46 PM ----------

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=15&r=&w=&n=

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    And Ragnaros STILL hasn't dropped the offhand warglaive...
    You made me chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Good luck getting there. It's interesting to see a challenge that isn't in game rewarded >.>

QnA:
    What exactly do you mean by "World 5th boss killer," is there a site somewhere for that?
    Are you doing all raids and dungeons? So even the new progression bosses?
    Are you doing all raid bosses each reset? If so, holy hell that's a lot of time sinked into doing this!
    1) Guildox has tracking of lots of stuff: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=15&r=&w=&n=
    2) Yes I am. Current content is progression for me, I start farming them when the content gets old to do em fast.
    3) Not all, depends on the time I have for the week between achievements, fos, raiding, and all the stuff I do in game.

Awesome. Well again good luck and keep us posted. You only need another 800 raid boss kills to get first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity... have you seen the Legendary pieces drop from Molten Core? That's a lot of effort though and I am cut from the same cloth in the kind of things I enjoy doing in the game, so I have to tell you, I am quite in awe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Noahsmith37 View Post
    Out of curiosity... have you seen the Legendary pieces drop from Molten Core? That's a lot of effort though and I am cut from the same cloth in the kind of things I enjoy doing in the game, so I have to tell you, I am quite in awe.
    I have Thunderfury.
    I have extra bindings on bank as souvenir.
    I have Eye of Sulfuras on bank as souvenir.

Seen them all dropping a lot althought Thunderfury took me 2 years starting at 60.

Yes, you are the king of raids, and you finally are a somebody! Congratulations, I'm sure someone would be proud or something.

Deleted
    took me 6 years of killing garr to complete thunderfury. i shoulda been killing rag each week too im kinda kickin myself for not doin so now

Quote Originally Posted by Aelo View Post
    You made me chuckle
    I was scared it wouldn't work on anybody >_>

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Yes, you are the king of raids, and you finally are a somebody! Congratulations, I'm sure someone would be proud or something.
    I surely appreciate your sarcasm.
    Im not the king of anything.
    I dont care if anyone else cares.
    This kind of stuff are very personal ingame stuff I would say. Like the person that collects all weapons or all gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    I dont care if anyone else cares.
    Well.....why post then? If you don't care, shouldn't just you knowing about it be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Well.....why post then? If you don't care, shouldn't just you knowing about it be enough?
    I just wanted to post it and see what ppl thinks, that doesnt mean I want everybody to congratulates me for something irrelevant like it is.