Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

I'm calling it now. Next expansion is going to be about THE NAGA

Just like the title says i reckon the next expansion both horde and alliance will be able to use The Naga as a race.
    i'm not sure if they would introduce another new character because blizzard are lazy.
    but you heard it here first the naga.
    what do you guys think?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to disagree and give you some evidence; Wrathion made a globe of the planet, The planet then was pelted with a bunch of meteors which resembles obviously infernals aka Burning legion.

Oh and the new warlock quest could have links to it as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    Just like the title says i reckon the next expansion both horde and alliance will be able to use The Naga as a race.
    i'm not sure if they would introduce another new character because blizzard are lazy.
    what do you guys think?
    lmao. really?

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I'm going to disagree and give you some evidence; Wrathion made a globe of the planet, The planet then was pelted with a bunch of meteors which resembles obviously infernals aka Burning legion.
    yea, I'M calling it now that it will be another burning legion themed expac. one where we might be trekking through the twisting nether to other worlds maybe even to Argus.

I've said this allready D:
    Aszhara will be a harbringer of the Legion with Demons invading azeroth and we need to fight against her.
    Turalyon and Alleria ( spelling on those two? D: ) and ofcourse Illidian will be the heads of the new class that's needed to repel the demons, the demon hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    what do you guys think?
    I'm calling it that you haven't bothered to pay attention in world... Make you a deal, if its an expansion centered around Naga I'll give you 100k gold.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think the "Blizzard is lazy" argument totally wins this discussion. And because you have such a clever and unique username that took a lot of creativity to come up with, you must be right and I believe you. because that is how it is with random people on the internet.
    wow you try to insult me by being pompous.
    get off your high chair mate..
    your on the internet too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite the fact that I'm more expecting something about the Burning Legion aswell, I would still LOVE playable Naga and will keep my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm calling it that you haven't bothered to pay attention in world... Make you a deal, if its an expansion centered around Naga I'll give you 100k gold.
    deal.. and if it isnt naga ill give you 200k gold
    wat server you on

Quote Originally Posted by Copperbolt View Post
    I've said this allready D:
    Aszhara will be a harbringer of the Legion with Demons invading azeroth and we need to fight against her.
    Turalyon and Alleria ( spelling on those two? D: ) and ofcourse Illidian will be the heads of the new class that's needed to repel the demons, the demon hunter.
    Aszhara may be the harbinger of the burning legion but with events in Vashjir it seems she is working more for the old gods, and demon hunters are already in the game.....they are called warlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    That reminds me where are the naga in mop 0o Isn't it a written rule they need at least one killable naga in every expansion? -.-

it'll have the raid and storyline that was suppose to be in cataclysm about the naga

10+ Year Old Account
    Could care less about the title/theme/lore... I just want them to fix PvP... stupid blizzard.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Lies! Like every expansion it will be about Orcs and Humans unless they really start trying to progress with the story
    if you havent noticed..
    mist of pandaria is about pandas..

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 11:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Could care less about the title/theme/lore... I just want them to fix PvP... stupid blizzard.
    at least pvp is better now than it was in WotLk..
    remember the days when you couldnt kill a healer and he would never run out of mana..

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    they will never fix PvP, all they can and ever will be able to do to put a bandaid that lasts for one fucking patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aszhara expac makes complete sense to come next, following the events of Vashjir, is clear thats shes working with N'zoth and with the Neptulon deal and all that it would be an amazing plot. What would she do to be in involvement with the Legion, im not sure.

Deleted
    I wouldn't really say that you are the first to come forth with that idea. Got a bit more to offer than just "Horde and Alliance get Naga 'cause Blizzard's lazy"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we all know that Blizzard is lazy but I'm going to have to disagree with you about the naga. It will be Burning Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you havent noticed..
    mist of pandaria is about pandas..

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 11:03 PM ----------

at least pvp is better now than it was in WotLk..
    remember the days when you couldnt kill a healer and he would never run out of mana..
    Mists is about various dangers and the war between the horde and the alliance dumbass, atleast play the game first.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're trying to imply it's better right now... then you're severely mistaken. PvP was the best in TBC and Wotlk... timed CC and LoS was all you needed to kill someone. Now it's incredibly stupid since everyone thinks from a PvE perspective... "Oh i want an interrupt, it's not fair that that I have to have certain classes in my raid just for certain abilities." Then blizzard went ahead and gave every class an interrupt and CC. PvP sucks for that very reason that there is no diversity anymore... everyone can interrupt, everyone can CC... I'd take TBC 10000x over how it is now.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.