Holy Priest Proc Question

Ok, so for the level 75? talent I chose divine insight, in Shadow this shows a proc for mindblast, however in Holy it doesn't show the POM proc I get, unless it is because I dont have it on my bar but keybound? Do I need to get weakaura or w/e proc addon to track this ONE thing?

ALSO

In order to make a random mount macro

How many mounts can I put on the macro, and how would i type it?

/cast -insert mount name-?

10+ Year Old Account
    /mountrandom [name],[name],[name]

15+ Year Old Account
    You will prolly need WeakAuras or an addon because Blizzard does not include an alert for Holy Divine Insight procs, they have an action button glow, but doesn't help if you have it keybound/clickbound.

For mounts (should work, haven't actually tested this)

/castrandom mount name, second mount name, third mount name

And the limit is 255 characters total, so long names will mean fewer mounts.

Thank you all =) So if I had it on my action bar to tracks its cd I could see its proc with a shiny border around it?

And is it mountrandom name name name or castrandom name name nam?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    Thank you all =) So if I had it on my action bar to tracks its cd I could see its proc with a shiny border around it?

And is it mountrandom name name name or castrandom name name nam?
    Yep

Either

One more question, as holy should I be going for PI or DI? Or is it really situational, PI fights with timed burst and DI for free heals? I think PI>DI but not sure, I would get more mana out of PI/Mindbender wouldn't I? And PI would make for faster questing if I got bored of shadow!

Deleted
    It costs a few silver to change it so just mix it up based on the fight/if you want to quest. I'd argue that DI>PI as holy on most (not all) fights. While leveling/questing I'd probably chose PI though.

Deleted
    Also TellMeWhen is a great addon to track DI procs.