What can you do about light eyebrows?

I was unfortunate enough to be born with red-hair. While red-hair may be hot on women, most women seem to dislike it on men. Moreso than that, though, I hate that my eyebrows wind up being nearly-invisible! Having red-hair by itself wouldn't be an issue, but it's the light skin and freckles that such. I'm hoping it's at least possible to fix my eyebrows, though.

So... any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    sex change is your only option. Men love red-haired women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you wanna wear make-up, just get over it and realize you are the only you there is and anyone who is worth the time will feel the same way.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I only kid of course. Believe it or not ..90 percent of the commercials on tv today have ginger haired men/boys in it. Take a look at the commercials and tell me i'm lying. Cash in while you can if you ask me.

I'd have to suggest doing what most people with super pale eyebrows they can't handle wind up doing - use cosmetics. There are pencils some use (I'd definitely suggest NOT using a pen type, but a pencil in the right color would work), and others use powders. If you're not super self conscious or phobic, go into a cosmetics store and ask for assistance. Men wear make up, some want it to be obvious and others don't.

Play around with cosmetics to find a look you like with your eyebrows (short strokes to look like individual hairs > drawing an eyebrow). Once you've found it, look up a salon that does permanent make up. I have no idea how much that sort of thing costs, but I know they do eyebrows and I've seen some pictures that look really good. Do some research, find a place that does superior work, and get them to make the look you've found you like, last longer. I recommend one of the "sort of" permanent places - the ones that you have to go back every 12-18 months for a color boost. It's not forever, but if it does happen to come out less than perfect, it's not forever.

Deleted
    I can understand the eyebrow problem, but why do you think women dislike redheads? isn't that a thing from the past when people hated redheads? (5-15 years ago?)

I'm sure there are better forums specifically for cosmetics and beauty than MMOC to ask this kind of questions.

To help you decent with the problem you would have to upload a picture for those on this forum who know what they are talking about. If you are shy than see in this thread to have an idea who might be able to help you and send your pic in a PM to them.
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2013-01-13 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    So... any ideas?
    Eyebrow pencil or eye liner work pretty good. I assume you just have really light blonde hairs that can be colored. Drawing on eyebrows that arent there can look bad.

red head guys are hot stay natural.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a sharpie

Light skin, freckles, and red hair?!

I love stereotypical guys like this!!!! I really do... lol.

do nothing, wait til you're born again as a non red-head

Being different isnt always bad. Its just your eyebrows.

Get some glasses or grow a goat if you need some facial balance.
    Last edited by chadwix; 2013-01-13 at 04:52 AM.

Deleted
    Attach some weights to them, that should make them a little heavier ^^

I am blond myself and my eyebrows are invisible. I have had them dyed once, but it's only for a couple of weeks until you need to have them dyed again. I thought it too much of a hassle and have come to terms with the fact that it seems I don't have any. It's part of the way I look and I don't miss it myself and only get a comment about it maybe once a year or so.

As people have said, either come to terms with it, use an eyebrow pencil (michelle phan on youtube as excellent make-up tutorials!), or dye your eye brows.

10+ Year Old Account
    try this.
    on a serious note: i heard of some kind of dye, but you will have to refresh it almost every day. And if a girl who hates red eyebrows will know about yours, you will have a bad time.
    Just get over it, you don't need to dye anything.

The worst thing that can happen to your eyebrows is http://www.andriasovstore.com/photos...20brezhnev.jpg.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-01-13 at 08:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Think you have it bad I have light blonde hair my eye brows pretty much don't exist I look like I'm going super saiyan3 24/7 lol it's sort of sad.
    Signature by Eruionmel!

15+ Year Old Account
    I have dark hair and I still don't have complete eyebrows. They go invisible towards the out edges.

I couldn't stand to pencil them everyday so I just deal with it.
    The only thing I can suggest is have your thyroid/etc checked (a basic blood panel should do it) because rarely it can be a symptom of that.

Other than that, you're just pretty stuck. Dying them has slight risk, also a PITA similar to makeup. Shaving hair to have it grow back thicker is supposed to be a myth but I have heard of some people claiming success. Certainly a YMMV situation. Also, permanent tattooing/permanent makeup. Personally, I considered that for a while, but unfortunately the results vary too much for my tastes. And if it comes out bad at all: you're stuck with it. No thanks.

Deleted
    Go live in a middle eastern country to benefit from the sun.

At least you have a tan now and your eyebrows stand out.