10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a new server for RBGs.- US.

Hey everyone, I am looking for a new server with an active RBG community, preferably Horde, but Alliance will work too. My gf is starting WoW and I will be leveling a new toon with her. So I'm letter her pick the Faction(even though I love Horde as you can see by my arm in my avatar) and more than likely she will pick Horde, but just in case Alliance too. Server doesn't need to be a PvP server, just a active community. There are some servers though, I'm not too interested in such as: Illidan, Mug'thol,Tich or Kil'Jaeden. Yes, I do know RBGs can be done cross server, but we are looking for a fresh start, so why not pick a server with a good base for it.Thanks in advance.

Sargeras and emerald dream are a good place I hear. You might experience some que times in peak hours though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Sargeras and emerald dream are a good place I hear. You might experience some que times in peak hours though.
    Sargeras or Tichondrius probably, Emerald Dream or Kel'Thuzad otherwise. If it were me I'd go to Tichondrius, but it depends on what kind of community you prefer.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    My server just went over to New Players so i faction changed my hunter to darkspear for pvp. Don't know how good it is yet though.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the suggestions so far guys, was looking to avoid Tich, was there before for about a year and a half and got tired of the outstanding amount of douchebaggary in the community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharias View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions so far guys, was looking to avoid Tich, was there before for about a year and a half and got tired of the outstanding amount of douchebaggary in the community.
    Yeah stay away from Tich.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Even if you don't like them Tich/Illidan are 2 of the best horde RBG group servers. :3 Friend that plays on Sargeras said it's ok there too I believe.
    All I see in trade chat on Darkspear is spam for RBGs, same with KT, both 2 good Alliance RBG servers.

Edit: didn't see the part where you don't like Illidan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I'm not looking for hardcore RBGS persay, just active and decent. Currently pug RBGs on Mug'thol at 1800 CR, so just looking for something similar elsewhere.

I love Illidan I don't understand why all the hate on it. Very active, a lot of very good players to team with and yeah some assholes but those are everywhere. At peak times there will be like 40 people dueling outside Orgrimmar constantly. Would not change it.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Tich, Sargeras, Emerald Dream, Kel'Thuzad, Illidan, Darkspear, Bleeding Hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    I love Illidan I don't understand why all the hate on it.
    From my perspective as an alliance character it has to do with the roaming bands of level 90 Illidan horde ganking lowbies in our shard CRZ (I'm on Sargeras).

As far as Sargeras goes, it's true that it's great for PvP. But, mainly it's great if you already have gear and/or high level achievments. As someone with neither, it's pretty sucky to try to get back into PvP.

It does have a great economy alliance-side though - 4th biggest in the US per TheUndermineJournal.com stats.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharias View Post
    I was suggesting Tichondrius to avoid the rampant douchery of Sargeras - sucks to hear it's the same on Tich :/
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter