Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    i don´t get it... patriot act, and other things were no big deal... yeah ofcourse go ahead, stripsearch the f out of me and keep filming it with surveillance cameras i don´t mind, but don´t you dare to think about taking my guns!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    i don´t get it... patriot act, and other things were no big deal... yeah ofcourse go ahead, stripsearch the f out of me and keep filming it with surveillance cameras i don´t mind, but don´t you dare to think about taking my guns!!
    Uh, ever think both are huge deals? Most Americans arent partisan minions that cheer for their side no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by bellabulldog View Post
    No. You are wrong. You need educated, active, aware, and armed electorate. I'm sorry the combined might of a 100 million armed Americans will be greater than any force can be brought to bear upon them. The only way a government could survive that would be to use the nuclear option and then you would steel the will of the remaining citizens or have no subjects to govern.
    You seem to be under the delusion that being a gun owner some how makes you immune from supporting tyranny. As likely as not all you're doing is making sure they people doing the oppressing have guns.

If the far right in America is any indication at least.

Anyone see this interview? Funny as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Hitler was elected bro. That how democracies go bad and all the small arms in the world won't change that.
    Not elected, but appointed by Hindenburg (who was elected democratically, but ruled by emergency powers), the only election Hitler really won was after the largest opposition party, the communists, were banned and imprisoned. Nitpicking, but this is said too often.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 09:03 PM ----------

Doesn't matter that he was elected. The people were complacent and gave up their guns. How many time do you liberals have to hear about Afghanistan? Do you just selectively remove that from your consciousness? That is a prime example of what determined people with guns will do.
    I would still classify the Taliban regime as a tyrrany. Maybe they were the lesser evil compared to NATO occupation, but still far from an example of a free society. And they rose in a country where every male had an AK 74.

10+ Year Old Account
    i still cant believe people said he won the argument

Alex: *yelling* *says actual fact* *yells*
    Morgan: well act.... *gets cut off by yelling*

yelling even with facts is still garbage

No wonder America has gone too shit. Loads of gun violence? MORE GUNS WILL SOLVE IT!!

Disgrace

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you ever take geography? Ever hear of a little country called Afghanistan? Their little guns have repelled the tanks and helicopters of two superpowers.
    i love this argument. its wrong

winning the political end won it for them. why spend so much cash there? take the army back home!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because history shows that it has always started with registration, then confiscation, then atrocity on a scale only seen in war.
    This is a blatant lie. Britain has not had a civil war after banning weapons.

That's actual history, not fake, made-up history you believe. Please, convince me, without blatant lying, why slaughtering school children is a form of liberty.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you ever take geography? Ever hear of a little country called Afghanistan? Their little guns have repelled the tanks and helicopters of two superpowers.
    I don't recall the US military going all out in any war since the Korean War. Even Vietnam was a limited war, since the soldiers had little way of distinguishing hostiles, allies, and civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    This is a blatant lie. Britain has not had a civil war after banning weapons.

That's actual history, not fake, made-up history you believe. Please, convince me, without blatant lying, why slaughtering school children is a form of liberty.

The same went for Australia, which did a very hardcore ban on semi automatics after a mass shooting. They haven't had any mass shootings since. Their case was an extreme ban though, removing most of the semi automatics in the country completely. That probably won't fly in the states considering how many guns there are in circulation, and it'd take a long time to clear it all out and prevent loopholes from keeping them in the hands of individuals.

10+ Year Old Account
    "1776 Will Commence Against If You Try To Take Our Firearms!!"

Oh, wow...

I would love to see a bunch of paranoid rednecks try to go up against the US Military, I really would. Best. Reality. Television. EVAR.

Deleted
    Funny, they've taken all the guns from people but Americans and Swiss ? I myself own firearms... i know plenty of other people that own firearms... tbh, i don't think i have any friends in Sweden that don't know at least a couple of people that own firearms. The only difference is, not every single nut job will be able to get one as you have to go through a background check and need a good reason to own one and "i need to defend myself" is not a good enough reason unless you really have to defend yourself because you're a "somebody" or you move around a lot of money.

But... honestly, that guy (Alex Jones) seems a bit of a retard and somebody who will hide in a nuclear fallout shelter by the sound of a random fart. A nut job, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    "1776 Will Commence Against If You Try To Take Our Firearms!!"

Oh, wow...

I would love to see a bunch of paranoid rednecks try to go up against the US Military, I really would. Best. Reality. Television. EVAR.
    I always joked about making a new version of "Red Dawn" that is a comedy where a bunch of stupidly-inclined Southern hillbillies try to take over America. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx View Post
    Why should I care about anything that Alex Jones says? There are far, far more intelligent and coherent people who have a mental maturity greater than that of a 5 year old who advocate the same positions that he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Why should I care about anything that Alex Jones says? There are far, far more intelligent and coherent people who have a mental maturity greater than that of a 5 year old who advocate the same positions that he does.
    He's funny and about 20% of the stuff he says is true

The south will rise again y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post

I would love to see a bunch of paranoid rednecks try to go up against the US Military
    There wouldn't be much to see. One moment the rednecks would be firmly entrenched in the Piggly Wiggly, eagerly awaiting "U.N Gestapo Troops" to shuffle in through the automatic doors right into their clever trap. The next moment the Piggly Wiggly would get blown the fuck up by a bomber.

Quote Originally Posted by dantian View Post
    There wouldn't be much to see. One moment the rednecks would be firmly entrenched in the Piggly Wiggly, eagerly awaiting "U.N Gestapo Troops" to shuffle in through the automatic doors right into their clever trap. The next moment the Piggly Wiggly would get blown the fuck up by a bomber.
    Learn your history

We've beaten the world before. What makes you think we cant beat the government?