Poll: High Elves: Do you want them?

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I greatly doubt that's why Pandarens are neutral. Both sides of players wanted them to the point that if they where one side it would have cause a storm of QQs we are not ready for.
    This. Besides they went all out and gave us a new race AND a new class this X-Pac.

Deleted
    HIgh elves could have new models, more manly then Ill might think to try one other than that, no thx, there are plenty of elves on horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SunShot View Post
    HIgh elves could have new models, more manly then Ill might think to try one other than that, no thx, there are plenty of elves on horde
    Maybe some of us don't like Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Like the storm of QQ when it was announced that Blood Elves would be Horde?
    I feel it would be worse. I only herd stories and read stories. I did not start playing WoW until 2007. One month after tBC came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    This. Besides they went all out and gave us a new race AND a new class this X-Pac.
    Yep ^_^. Glade they did too. My monk is a blood elf though. I have a pandaren hunter waiting for leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    My monk is a blood elf though. I have a pandaren hunter waiting for leveling.
    Tried a female panda monk. Animations are nice, but I can't stand their voices. >.<

Deleted her, Monk will be Draenei.

Deleted
    Tried a female panda monk. Animations are nice, but I can't stand their voices. >.<

Yet another Draenei? All your high lvls are Draenei already. Maybe try a male panda monk.

10+ Year Old Account

I am think of race changing my self. My blood elf monk is my seventh blood elf. Wish I could make him goblin . Anyways I am thinking troll but not sure yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    I am think of race changing my self. My blood elf monk is my seventh blood elf. Wish I could make him goblin . Anyways I am thinking troll but not sure yet.
    Make it a Tauren!

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    The Night Elves didn't set up Martial Law, the Night Elves heard about the Kael'thas siding with Illidan and the Naga in Outland, which was a call for alarm. They established a base of operations to spy on the Blood Elves with good reason since the newest allies, the Draenei, also brought the attention of the Blood Elves siding with Demons. The timeline was before Liandrin defected. Blood Elves under Kael were a treacherous bunch, they betrayed their own people, betrayed the Horde, and even betrayed Illidan in favour of siding with the Legion. These types have nothing to do with the playable blood elf as far as loyalties go.

no, Night Elves either have Silver or Gold eyes. Not Blue and green. Green in Blood Elves is entirely a result of fel taint, similar to the green colour in Orc skin. This is confirmed by the devs and canon. Your headcanon is irrelevant.
    That's still not what Allies do to eachother.

Ok, I slipped with the eye color. But the Orcs that are tainted by fel energy are red not green. Look at MGT the first boss' skin color is red.

To be honest, I would rather want a "copy" of an existing race than having yet another elf race.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShot View Post
    That's silly as the are the same race/species. And as we know the devs are more concerned with the much older models first like dwarves, humans, and orcs.

And normally when a race is added they have certain things: A Leader, a homeland, and a decent population.

I think they should add the races we have allied with over the years in various campaigns.

In WotLK the Horde initiated the Taunka, and in MoP they initiated the Hozen.
    In WotLK the Alliance initiated the Frostborn, and in MoP they initiated the Kinyu.

However the other expansions the recruited races became playable, BC and Cata. Horde: Blood Elves, Goblins. Alliance: Draenei, Worgen.
    Last edited by Linkedblade; 2013-01-09 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post

Ok, I slipped with the eye color. But the Orcs that are tainted by fel energy are red not green. Look at MGT the first boss' skin color is red.
    Orcs are naturally brown skinned. The fel taint made their skin green.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Make it a Tauren!
    Maybe I will make a level on another realm and give it a test.

Green orcs are tainted but red orcs are full on corrupted. Like with blood elves and felblood elves (They have wings, horns, and abnormal skin colors). http://www.wowpedia.org/Felblood_elves

And what of black skin orcs? Like the Dragonmaw.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2013-01-09 at 09:32 PM.

It made them RED. Look at the clan that is still under the influence of fel taint, the Shattered Hand Clan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    If you want a high elf, just go blood elf, they pretty much look the same.
    Problem with that was the backstabbers were talking to Varian about rejoining the alliance, meanwhile Theramore which they built the bomb for, and then helping the horde get the bell through Dalaran. I'd never play one ever. People say the Horde are not bad guys in this game.. Belfs are.

Maybe I will make a level on another realm and give it a test.
    Green orcs are tainted but red orcs are full on corrupted. Like with blood elves and felblood elves (They have wings, horns, and abnormal skin colors).

Well the black skin is from living near the heat of Blackrock mountain, just as the Blackrock Dwarves are black skinned as well.

Deleted
    Probably because of the volcanic ash from nearby Burning Steppes, that's why Blackrock orcs and Dark Iron Dwarves are black too.

Deleted
    yes i do

1 highelf vs belf rivalry = win

2 the story / lore it would bring to the game

3 should have been an alliance race in tbc made no sense at all making them horde.

4 there a part of the old alliance i want my old alliance back.

5 people that want to stick with alliance and play an (alliance race) should be able to have that option.

6 return of highelfs makes sense with a burning legion expansion and the return of alleria windrunner and turalyon.

Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Problem with that was the backstabbers were talking to Varian about rejoining the alliance, meanwhile Theramore which they built the bomb for, and then helping the horde get the bell through Dalaran. I'd never play one ever. People say the Horde are not bad guys in this game.. Belfs are.
    It's a war and they bombeb a naval base. Is that "bad?" Is Purging a city of a neutral group "bad?" Murdering men, women and child is that bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    It made them RED. Look at the clan that is still under the influence of fel taint, the Shattered Hand Clan.
    "Originally, all orcs were brown-skinned, ranging from a bark-like brown to reddish-brown. However, with the exception of the isolated Mag'har, their bodies reacted to their exposure to warlock magic once it was introduced by Gul'dan. All orcs with warlocks in their clan found their skin slowly turning green before they were ever offered the blood of the demon Mannoroth." - from Rise of the Horde.