Can anybody help me with a raid members balance DPS?

A little background-- I have a balance druid in my guild that is really struggling with his DPS, and nobody else on my raid team really has the experience as a balance druid to offer constructive criticism. I've read the guides (icy veins, noxxic, some elitist jerks, etc.) and he appears to be gemmed and reforged at least mostly correctly. What I'm begging is for somebody to go through our most recent attempts on Blade Lord (or other bosses on my guild's WoL page, if you're so inclined) and see if you can see anything that is glaringly wrong. Compared to the average (not Top 100) DPS of balance druids on raidbots.com, it appears he's 20% low.

At first glance, it looks like he is not going between eclipses frequently enough, but again, I'm not one to really be a judge.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to post links as a new poster, so if you can browse to my guild on World of Logs, it's Wayward Enforcers on Aerie Peak (US) and my team runs on Saturdays and Mondays. The raider in question name is Reaperr.

Any help would be appreciated, and if this is not appropriate to post here, I apologize in advance, but a friend recommended me coming here because he said he's seen people ask similar questions before.

-Baptism, Aerie Peak (US)

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll look over them here soon when I have time, but first, I suggest you don't use Noxxic or Icy Veins. Hamlet's guide on EJ is a much better source.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll let Sunfyre comment as I don't really know balance at a raid level but to make it easier for folks...

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Reaperr/simple
    Recent Parses: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/142236/

He should get a bit more hit to reach cap 15% (5100)
    And I think his cooldown usage is a bit off, I took a look on some of your previous kills and for ex Elegon he used Nature's Vigil 3 times, Incarnaton and Celestial Alignment only once.
    Will of the Emperor same thing, Nature's Vigil 4 times, Incarnation only once and Celestial Alignment only once.
    And on your 14 Blade Lord whipes he used Celestial Alignment 4 times.
    He should stack NV and Inc and use CA in the same rotation cycle (read Sunfyre's guide for the full rotation)

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems like xrayEU has the log part pretty much covered. Now, as to the gear. He needs to reforge better, for one. He shouldn't have a problem hitting the cap. Secondly, his gems are pretty bad. Pretty bad combination of gems, and then gemming for haste then reforging away from it. Red gems generally should be int, yellow should be potent (int/crit), and blue should be purified/veiled (int/spir(hit)). I suggest he looks at ReforgeLite and learn how to set that up to optimize his reforges. Reading either my guide (which is linked above), or Hamlet's on EJ would help him a lot, it seems he lacks a basic understanding of moonkin mechanics in Mists.

Just a brief glance at logs, he has many less starsurges than shooting stars procs, and I doubt with his gear he's losing them due to back to back procs while casting. He really needs to fire those off as soon as they proc.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

He is gemmed / reforged according to suggestions from askmrrobot. This is not a bad thing but I would suggest to use on that website the option to force the hit cap. To give you an extreme example: He woudn't like to miss a starsurge on Elegon p3 which can crit over 700k.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigneo View Post
    He is gemmed / reforged according to suggestions from askmrrobot.
    His first problem.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    Going hitcap and fullout crit instead of hastecap would be a good start for him. And obv fix the things that xray stated...

Thank you all for the help so far, and also for the links (which I admittedly couldn't put in my first post.) I have a druid (guardian right now) that I'm gearing up for balance just so I can better remedy his problems as well. Thanks for the suggestions so far!

His reforge seems ok. His gear is fine, upgrading his staff from 463 to 471 will help alot. I think his biggest issue is play. What UI mods does he use? I find that having a good UI, especially to track the energy bar, is key to playing moonkin well.