new players playing together

Just a quick question for anyone who can help. My girlfriend and I are starting swtor accounts and have noticed that as a bounty hunter and sith warrior we start on different planets. Is there anyway besides changing classes that we can level together from 1-10??

Quote Originally Posted by dezzagod View Post
    Just a quick question for anyone who can help. My girlfriend and I are starting swtor accounts and have noticed that as a bounty hunter and sith warrior we start on different planets. Is there anyway besides changing classes that we can level together from 1-10??
    Not really, no.. but the 1-10 starting area is pretty easy solo. It's likely you'll both be finished with it before you get to reading this reply. Just do your respective worlds and meet up on the fleet, then enjoy the rest of the game together. Really, it's like 2 hours, tops.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

You could create each two characters which are starting on the same planet and at lvl 10 pick two to enjoy the rest of the game together.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Agent and Bounty Hunter start on the same planet, as do the Sith Warrior and Inquisitor. First time through, the starter planets will take you ~4-5 hours, so that is a decent chunk of time. However, in the grand scheme its not that big of a deal.

The only way to level together from 1-10 is to have one of you leave your planet and come to the others, then after completing it go back to the other's home planet so that they can do their class storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    The Agent and Bounty Hunter start on the same planet, as do the Sith Warrior and Inquisitor. First time through, the starter planets will take you ~4-5 hours, so that is a decent chunk of time. However, in the grand scheme its not that big of a deal.

The only way to level together from 1-10 is to have one of you leave your planet and come to the others, then after completing it go back to the other's home planet so that they can do their class storylines.
    This would work if you could actually make quests on each starterplanet which isn't true and it's also kinda logical. Why would a Bounty Hunter during his attempt to compete in the Great Hunt go to Korriban and start doing jobs for the sith akademie.

1st 10 levels take 2 hours...max...after that?...you guys will be on the same planet schedule

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, though alternately you could spend one day leveling 2 characters together on each planet, then meet up on the fleet with the ones you want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    You could create each two characters which are starting on the same planet and at lvl 10 pick two to enjoy the rest of the game together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Yep, though alternately you could spend one day leveling 2 characters together on each planet, then meet up on the fleet with the ones you want to play.
    did you put me on ignore?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    did you put me on ignore?
    I've had you on ignore for months. I only click on your posts when I'm feeling feisty. This really isn't the place for this.

Edit: Clearly I'm very feisty today