Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Do it right now mate, its good she knows about your feelings, and the opesit ofcourse!

Jesus, man, don't say it because there is pressure to say it, or she wants you to, and CERTAINLY not because someone on mmoc told you to tell her. All that will do is make the situation worse. It will cheapen it and make you feel fake. Wait for it to happen on it's own. IF it happens.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    No-one can tell you when to say it, you just have to figure that out for yourself by how you feel
    Is just like Xs say, personally, i have never knew when to say "i love you", but only say it when you feel is the right moment..., i have say it so many times, but i think i have just say it once with the true feeling of love..., and never force yourself to say it, cause it really feel wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Jesus, man, don't say it because there is pressure to say it, or she wants you to, and CERTAINLY not because someone on mmoc told you to tell her. All that will do is make the situation worse. It will cheapen it and make you feel fake. Wait for it to happen on it's own. IF it happens.
    kinda agree on this tho.. do it when you bother are together at night and sleeping over

Hmm this is a tad alien to me, i never understood the dating culture of the US and all its rules.

I dont enter a relationship with a girl unless i already know i love her, is that simple to me.
    Why bother with a relationship if you dont even know? :S
    Its a commitment (unless its not ofc) so it is not something that should be done lighthearted in my view, but then again it explains the insane divorce rate.

Edit: guess its the reason i only dated girls who were friends long before, aside from current gf, although we met and become good friends 3 months before anything.

Guess i friendzone a lot of girls now that i think of it, but meh, see no use in doing something without intent to do it.
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2013-01-09 at 01:24 PM.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Noone can tell you when You will know when because it will just happen There is also a difference IMO between loving someone ( you can love alot of people, Love is just a stronger emotion of liking) and being in love with someone, That's something that happens very rarely, But ofcourse that's my perception of love, we all generally feel abit different about it

Deleted
    Prepare a romantic dinner, write her a poem and at the end tell her you love her. For the lady living next to you. But only tell it if you truly feel it.

And break up with the long distance relationship if you haven't since you don't seem to love her.

Start putting a small amount of money away whenever you can afford to, and then take her out on a night out and tell her IMO. :3

There's an episode of Scrubs about this I recommend you watch!
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

When you think that you want to tell her you love her ; not because you have to , because of you really love her and want her to know that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best time to say "I love you" is just after she says "Do you love me?", and you think there is a good chance of getting sex.

Not really relevant to the post, but I though I'd share my years of wisdom with you anyway.