Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Haven't legendaries in the past just been good for one tier, more or less? They are cool, but then you move on. I suspect it's good for the sha-touched weapon - it's be a little dull, if we did just keep the same weapon always.

However, I did enjoy the Lord of the Rings Online "legendary weapon" system. It was not perfect, but had some fun stuff about customising it with specific "talent" type abilities. As well as a lot of grindy stuff to level it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Our first normal-mode axe went to our holydin who quickly respecced the moment the Sha died, and got it from his Gold Coin that way.
    That works?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    That works?
    Yeah it works and even has it all confirmed on their forums haha ( Blizzard )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Achivement: - > Quest - > Pandaeria - > Scroll all the way down - > A test of valor
    exellent ty!!

and can i spend them ? or do i have to stack my valor untill 6k

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Its just a normal gem slot (prismatic) and not sha-touched. Some specs chose the heroic elite dagger instead of their sha-touched weapon, doubt the 160 INT will change something. New weapons will have a shit load more spellpower on them.
    The 320 crit are enough for Moonkin to flip it. So don't be so sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    That works?
    Coin looks at your spec the moment you use it, not when the boss dies.

I think we will either see new sha weapons or upgrades to the old ones. But we won't know until we see new items.
    Last edited by huth; 2013-01-09 at 04:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be quite happy if the "Enchant" from ToT was in fact for the weapons, something to boost the Ilvl of the weapon so that it's comparable with the current tier, and maybe add a cool proc to it.

Not sure why, but I really like the idea of carrying a weapon for the whole Expac, upgrading and increasing it's power as we go along...

Of course all of this is dependant on my fucking claw dropping.... Damn you Empress.....

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    you HAVE to spend them, there's a 2k valor point cap, and the valor isn't counted if you "earn" it after that cap, so you have to make sure you're spending at least 1k a week, so that you can then earn another 1k, that counts towards the Quest.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-01-09 at 04:02 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    exellent ty!!

think for a moment before asking.

Guys, any theories what the "head enchant" might be?

I honestly think it might be a Proc, since he said it's not a true Head Enchant.

My reasoning for that is it's called I think "Crown of Thunder" or "Crown of the Heavens" or something like that?

Sounds like a proc imo.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

Of course all of this is dependant on my fucking claw dropping.... Damn you Empress.....
    I'm with you on that boat. Sha of Fear has yet to drop my God damn axe on normal -_-.

Normal Starshatter is my 2nd to last 489 piece I have to replace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

I honestly think it might be a Proc, since he said it's not a true Head Enchant.

My reasoning for that is it's called I think "Crown of Thunder" or "Crown of the Heavens" or something like that?

Sounds like a proc imo.
    this could also be some visual effect, I dont see anything that would suggest it's proc
    (btw, I got my sha touched mace, from our first kill, and have sha axe for offspec :P)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    Haven't legendaries in the past just been good for one tier, more or less? They are cool, but then you move on. I suspect it's good for the sha-touched weapon - it's be a little dull, if we did just keep the same weapon always.

However, I did enjoy the Lord of the Rings Online "legendary weapon" system. It was not perfect, but had some fun stuff about customising it with specific "talent" type abilities. As well as a lot of grindy stuff to level it.
    Ulduar and Firelands legendaries were buffed the moment the next tier released, which kept them best in slot.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Ulduar and Firelands legendaries were buffed the moment the next tier released, which kept them best in slot.
    Tarecgosa's Wraith was nerfed :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    think for a moment before asking.
    there is No need to be rude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Tarecgosa's Wraith was nerfed :P
    Yeah, Blizzard over did the commonness of this legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, all Sha-touched weapons so far drop from Sha-touched bosses (or the Sha of Fear himself). I don't think there's anyone like that in the new raid, but I do hope there are some new Sha-touched weapons in there anyway. I like the concept

Deleted
    exellent ty!!

Yes, there would be 3k VP cap anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    Yes, there would be 3k VP cap anyways.
    yeah i actually, just saw that oo.... i use to spend it before reaching the cap so ive never really look at it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    maybe it will add sha-touched gem slot into head armor and sha-touched weapons won't drop from new bosses

Sha-touched weapons will be obsolete in 5.2; they are not going to be upgraded any further.

Blizzard aren't going to let you use a single weapon through the entire expansion, it completely defeats the purpose of new gear. Why should a weapon from the previous tier be better than the newest tier? That's not how Blizzard work.

The Sha-touched weapons were never intended to be upgraded into legendaries, that was only ever speculation. They are simply a bonus given by the questline. Each stage of the questline is going to give you something different, that's why the reward in 5.2 is a head augment. When the final raid comes around there'll probably be legendary weapons to obtain, but they will be new weapons, completely unrelated to the ones from 5.0.

It is however possible that the legendaries will have Sha-touched sockets or can have one added to them.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unlikely. Likely the "head enchant" which is not in fact an enchant for your head slot item will be something used to make your sha-touched weapon viable for 5.2 content.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The sha-touched items which you have special quests to upgrade multiple times are clearly an item meant for players to 'invest' resources into. If they simply become obsolete after a tier of content then all of the associated quest content also becomes obsolete, and people will feel like they were shortchanged if the game motivates them to work on a specific item and then makes that item completely obsolete. It would be like if at the end of the Tillers storyline instead of getting a fully upgraded farm you end up having the farm you built up pillaged by mogu and all the NPCs killed off.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn