Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

[5.2] New Sha-touched weapons?

Will 5.2 introduce new Sha-touched weapons, since the reward for the black prince quest is just a head enchant? Sounds stupid to drop a weapon after you made a quest for the gem and another one for the prismatic gem slot.

Deleted
    Nobody knows. Stay tuned for more info.

Deleted
    Indeed I wonder the same thing. Imo it shouldn't be new raid weapons, maybe some kind of enchant that will upgrade the ilvl of our current Sha touched weapons to be on par with 5.2 raid would be nice!

just to make things clear
    the reward for the 3rd part of the questline is head enchant

doesnt mean they cant put sha touched weapons in the raid along side the special helm if they will put 1
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Well if I remember correctly Blizzard said that the Sha problem would be mostly done with by the end of this tier so I'm not sure if it would make sense to have Sha-touched items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably some weapon iLVL legendary status upgrade with 5.3, to actually make sense in wasting so much gold on gems.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

I'm sure there's going to be something. We've made a huge deal about these weapons, would be weird to just suddenly drop them for random epic sword of the monkey from ToT.

Deleted
    I think we will have some kind of merge of weapons in 5.2. that way new weapons wouldn't be completly useless

I'm still trying to get my Sha touched weapon to drop, it would irritate me to no end to use my sha crystal and replace that weapon a few weeks after getting it.

Deleted
    Lets hope for a PTR patch this friday..

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'd assume so, otherwise we'd end up shoving fancy gems into sucky weapons.... But time will tell.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I'm still trying to get my Sha touched weapon to drop, it would irritate me to no end to use my sha crystal and replace that weapon a few weeks after getting it.
    Heh still trying to get the *right* Sha-Touched Weapon... Stupid staff can feck off....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I thought the plan was to get an item that adds a 2nd socket to the weapons?

I feel like they'll be upgraded to a second level, kind of like the Tarecgosa Weapon or the Daggers for Wrathion.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by macazine View Post
    That's the 5.1 reward once you complete the questline. I'd be finished with it by now if I wasn't lazy when it came to Valor.. >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by macazine View Post
    Its just a normal gem slot (prismatic) and not sha-touched. Some specs chose the heroic elite dagger instead of their sha-touched weapon, doubt the 160 INT will change something. New weapons will have a shit load more spellpower on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Ghostcrawler mentioned a few days ago on his Twitter that the Crown of the Heavens was not a head enchant, despite what the patch notes say.

With that said, I'd bet on some form of upgrade for Sha-touched weapons. It'd be a bit silly if after all the work to get the sha gem and the prismatic slot we'd have the weapon unusable until the final stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, /shrug. Due to self-induced breaks from the game I'm only at 1800/6000 valor sofar, so i'm already way behind on only the second step of the quest. :/
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    I'm 150 valor to 6000 k right now (yep, waiting for LFR :/)

Deleted
    On a side note, I hate people who win rolls on Sha-touched weapons, which they'll replace with other, non-Sha heroic weapons at the next boss. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    On a side note, I hate people who win rolls on Sha-touched weapons, which they'll replace with other, non-Sha heroic weapons at the next boss. -_-
    Hate the game, not the player.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Hate the game, not the player.
    I've enought hate for both..