Deleted

PvP feral burst macro?

Hi guys, recently started playing my druid again after playing a few other chars to 90.

Im wondering what you guys use to burst people down to macro it to one key.

As a warrior I obviously pop recklessness, avatar etc

What do the druids pop to explode on someone?

Deleted
    Abilitys you have. -_- Figure it out man wtf.

Post helpful advice or please don't respond. Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-01-09 at 07:49 PM.

Deleted
    /cast Tigers Fury
    /cast Beserk
    /cast Incarnation
    /cast Natures vigil
    /use Dreadful Gladiators's badge of conquest
    /cast lifebloom (cos i'm herbalist)
    /use Virmen's Bite

spam ravege and win

Deleted
    Thanks just wanted an idea, sometimes you have to work around your burst and not use everything at the same time.

Thanks also to the more than likely unemployed benefit scums comment or even an emotional child taking his anger out on me because his parents are not renewing his wow subscription. Your post was very welcome and most productive..dont know why you bothered

Even if the response was not helpful, no need to flame in response. Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-01-09 at 07:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alidindaroom View Post
    Thanks just wanted an idea, sometimes you have to work around your burst and not use everything at the same time.
    okay well if you're going to macro anything do so with Beserk, Incarnation and Natures vigil + anything that can add to your already insane burst. i.e pots, on use trinket, racials. Then you can use the macro once every 3 min. but you might want to keep trinkets and tigers fury on your bars outside the macro. because those have a cooldown of 1 minute. and 30 seconds for TF.