Quote Originally Posted by Sokatsui View Post
I agree. My first character was a mage and I tought the healer was present to keep everyone alive, no matter what. Then, when I created a priest and encountered a mage taking aggro, running around, getting killed and cursing me, I realized I've been an asshole with my mage all the time. Now I'm always aware about the group and make sure everyone's ready before pulling (when tanking) and if I die, the first thing I think is "it's my fault". But if the healers keeps standing still without casting and we die several times, that's not my fault

What I suggest is you guys change roles: You play tank and he plays healer, up to lvl 15-20 and you run a couple of dungeson. That'll make him realize how hard that job is.
well my first character was a resto druid so.. no i dont really understand what your point is..

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 07:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
Here is the problem, a human being will always present the situation from their point of view, that being that they were right in their actions and the other guy was the one misbehaving or being irrational. The other guy is on another forum presenting the facts from his point of view that you were wrong and he was reacting in an acceptable mannor to what they perceived as your misbehavior.

So both stories are suspect and without both sides of the story it is impossible for anyone who was not there to determine guilt and misbehavior.
i've posted my pov /angry tank