Deleted

Red face Request: Could some sub suggest Legacy Name Change option/unlock on official forums?

Since I don't have access to official forums as preferred player :/ Could someone who subs make a thread on official forums asking for Legacy Name Change unlock in CM or option or something? I realllllly wanna change it and yes, I'm willing to pay $$$, take my money EA

Deleted
    It's just a legacy name. Changing it is not going to give you extra benefits or change/improve the way you play.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrus View Post
    Since I don't have access to official forums as preferred player :/ Could someone who subs make a thread on official forums asking for Legacy Name Change unlock in CM or option or something? I realllllly wanna change it and yes, I'm willing to pay $$$, take my money EA
    Just curious what did you name your legacy that you're wanting it to be changed? :P Did we randomly smash some keys on the keyboard and hit enter? I kid. I remember the subs asking for a legacy rename option on the general forums a while ago, but nobody on BW staff bothered to comment.

Upside to being a nonsub is that as long as you don't bother with buying the legacy title unlock you wouldn't have to worry about displaying it.

It doesn't really matter if changing your legacy name will affect game play, to some people what their name is matters. Also this is a feature they have said they want to implement, but they haven't given any time frame on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    It doesn't really matter if changing your legacy name will affect game play, to some people what their name is matters. Also this is a feature they have said they want to implement, but they haven't given any time frame on it.
    Yes, I just found today that it's one of the announced features so it's definitely gonna come sooner or later (probably along with Name Change, Guild Name Change etc). Very happy, can't wait till I change it and yes, it's totally unimportant thing that matters to me I care about my characters, I spent at least an hour in CC when first starting the game making sure my Zabrak looked perfect

Quote Originally Posted by efsunshine View Post
    Just curious what did you name your legacy that you're wanting it to be changed? :P Did we randomly smash some keys on the keyboard and hit enter? I kid. I remember the subs asking for a legacy rename option on the general forums a while ago, but nobody on BW staff bothered to comment.

Upside to being a nonsub is that as long as you don't bother with buying the legacy title unlock you wouldn't have to worry about displaying it.
    haha nah, it's nothing ASfg23trololo, it's just that I was juggling between ideas and came to the conclusion I liked my first one the best and now I just NEED it ;P Even if I can't display it ;P Yet! I'm gonna sub at some point when I feel like I wanna start doing Ops ATM, I'm still learning and leveling my first character, no point in subbing to me yet. Bought Cartel Coins to get Preferred Status, 3rd Crew skill and my hot Red sith for 2nd character, I'm good for now
    Last edited by mmocafc5faf701; 2013-01-11 at 04:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I know. I started watching bleach recently and finished quickly. I loved the Kuchiki clan. So I just named the legacy Kuchiki, but it's not showing over my name plate so it doesnt really make a difference if I named it "ojdshbfjkdfvod". I saw in the cartel store that you can put your legacy name beside your characters name but... I dont know. Not really worth it in my opinion. You're just paying money for letters