Poll: Which Faction Next ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

Red face Wallpaper Poll : What comes next ?

Hey guys, Just in regards to my Wallpaper Series, I just wanted to put up a poll asking does anyone want a specific faction next / will anyone use them if I continue ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see Orc, yeah im a bit biased :P. Overall my suggestion would be haveing Thrall, Saurfang and Garrosh. Representing each generation of Orcs. I think it would be cool to have some dwarf action aswell . Good job so far, btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen. Definitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I'd like to see Orc, yeah im a bit biased :P. Overall my suggestion would be haveing Thrall, Saurfang and Garrosh. Representing each generation of Orcs. I think it would be cool to have some dwarf action aswell . Good job so far, btw.
    No Worries, That's my Final list for the Orcs anyways and thank you

With the ''undead'' option I'd like to see a Scourge wallpaper, instead of Forsaken. They are just way more badass

Preferably with Arthas, Kel'Thuzad and Anub'arak

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    With the ''undead'' option I'd like to see a Scourge wallpaper, instead of Forsaken. They are just way more badass

Preferably with Arthas, Kel'Thuzad and Anub'arak
    It's an option, When I'm finished the main series I'm doing a Kirin Tor one for somebody, if you drop me a PM (if you really want it) i'll do that very one later on

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say draenei, because they never get enough love :3

Deleted
    Hmmm Undead is winning by one (Can't decide whether to start it now or wait)[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2013-01-10 at 03:09 AM.

I voted Tauren... poor Taurens never get any love ;;P
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I voted Tauren... poor Taurens never get any love ;;P
    A lot of the Races don't

ALSO

Undead / Forsaken Wallpaper Complete, click here

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't you being using Nobundo for the draneai? he's one of the main racial leaders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Shouldn't you being using Nobundo for the draneai? he's one of the main racial leaders
    Just need to pick an item set cause his current gear is atrocious ! But yes, he's quite damn important

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Just need to pick an item set cause his current gear is atrocious ! But yes, he's quite damn important
    BTW you know that Liliam is not a forsaken... just a random cool chaotic neutral undead... right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    A lot of the Races don't

ALSO

Undead / Forsaken Wallpaper Complete, click here
    Mmmm, not really liking Lillian there; I mean, she is awesome, but she never was really part of the forsaken.

But the composition is awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    BTW you know that Liliam is not a forsaken... just a random cool chaotic neutral undead... right?
    Yep, She's just so bad-ass. She's undead, close enough :P there aren't enough prevalent members with cool stuff / armor (I'm looking at you Faranell !)

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Mmmm, not really liking Lillian there; I mean, she is awesome, but she never was really part of the forsaken.

But the composition is awesome!
    Thanks, and yea I was just going based off what people were saying in the other thread, I like Voss and how she progressed for the short time she was around

Draenei Wallpaper complete and all previous updated (text colour) Click Here

Seems like worgen is next