Buying GW2 for a better deal? (EU)

Right now, the game is (still) 55 euro's in their own website, as well as other known retailers such as Amazon, or BartSmit.
    Are there any other retail stores/online shops that offer GW2 for a better price?

Thanks in advance.
    ~

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard Green Man Gaming was offering a special, can't confirm though.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    I bought mine as a cd key for £30, downloading the client didn't even take that long. You should shop around the smaller online stores which do key-only deals to find the cheapest. It's odd that physical copies are quite a lot cheaper than buying direct from anet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerome View Post
    I bought mine as a cd key for £30, downloading the client didn't even take that long. You should shop around the smaller online stores which do key-only deals to find the cheapest. It's odd that physical copies are quite a lot cheaper than buying direct from anet though.

I payed ~45% more buying it on release from their website... only after I found out I could have gotten a physical one for less :/. It wasn't even my cup of tea as I only played like 5-6 hours of the game.

Deleted
    Ebay is 35 Euro. I thought i saw a key once for 30 Euro. But still i hestitate, fear i get bored to quick.

Deleted
    There are plenty of shops selling it for 30-40 euro. Just browse around on sites of smaller shops or any kind of site that lists the cheapest deals.

Deleted
    You may buy it cheapest at go2arena

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kanbei View Post
    You may buy it cheapest at go2arena
    Any tried this shop yet? Care to share the expierence? Some prices seem really good.

Deleted
    Well, I bought from them WoW timecard and GW2 and got my key in less than an hour. You might get yours even quicker, it depends from payment method.