Deleted

Online quest-checker [Tool]

Hi, I spent my new-year's weekend making a little app I've been wanting to make for a while, it's a (hopefully) easy to use quest-checker you can use to see if you've done a quest or not.

I'm pretty sure you can perform the same check in-game with a simple function, but making the site was good practice so don't judge it too harshly.

Check it out, QuestChecker.

Any feedback is welcome, especially technical and bug-related stuff.
    Last edited by mmoc0ad4cccb75; 2013-01-03 at 04:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    If anyone knows where Blizzard is hiding their total list of quests I'd be happy to give that a go.
    Until then I suggest you try http://www.icy-veins.com/completed-quests-checker-wow for that kind of checking.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/quest_completist

I use this one. Let's me see yellow ! on my world map by zone where I can find all of the quests I have not yet completed. I am using it to finish Loremaster. It's nice cause the addon checks against your wow folder by quest ID to confirm which ones you have already done and lets you know what's left. It also tells you if the quest is a breadcrumb quest that leads into another quest or quest chain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodym View Post
    If anyone knows where Blizzard is hiding their total list of quests I'd be happy to give that a go.
    What you do, is to prompt user for a QID, and then you query Blizzard for that QID, and then generate a true/false response if it have been completed.

You could, in theory, query for QID 1, then QID 2, QID 3..... QID n, and build a list from the result..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-01-10 at 07:32 PM.