Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Yeah I agree. And BG fans thought this wouldn't happen.

It was more "fun" at the end of Cata when every team had PVE geared fire mages and moonkins dealing unhealable damage. loolololol

Blizz should remove the tier 2 weapons as rewards from RBGs. Seriously.
    They won't. Ever.

If RBGs are such a joke to you people, then do RBGs and get your weapons. It's really that simple. If you seriously believe that it's only the weapon that's stomping you in arena, then you should wake up and smell the roses.

Instead of coming here to bitch and moan about something that won't ever be changed, try diversifying your pvp week. Do some arenas, then do some RBGs. Bad ass arena heroes like all of you here shouldn't have trouble...

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Yeah I agree. And BG fans thought this wouldn't happen.

It was more "fun" at the end of Cata when every team had PVE geared fire mages and moonkins dealing unhealable damage. loolololol

Blizz should remove the tier 2 weapons as rewards from RBGs. Seriously.
    You're an imbecile who wouldn't have T2 regardless of whether or not RBGs gave them. Stop whining about ratings you'll never see. The only reason there are bad players with T2 out there this season is because of the incredible amounts of wintrading that are taking place right now. If Blizzard fixes that, the problem disappears.

RBGs and arenas are apples to oranges. Saying one is easier only shows that you're probably a 1700 player who doesn't have much experience in either section of PvP who is looking for something to be prideful in. Stop whining and L2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    They won't. Ever.

If RBGs are such a joke to you people, then do RBGs and get your weapons. It's really that simple. If you seriously believe that it's only the weapon that's stomping you in arena, then you should wake up and smell the roses.

Instead of coming here to bitch and moan about something that won't ever be changed, try diversifying your pvp week. Do some arenas, then do some RBGs. Bad ass arena heroes like all of you here shouldn't have trouble...
    Sounds like this RBG hero is mad. Not everyone likes spending 1-2 hours waiting for a RBG group to form. PvE heroes, like yourself, can join RBGs and do well as there is very little pvp in RBGs. You can spam full pve rotations and not have any problems. Then you and other pve kids, go into arena and out gear some pvp folks who are trying to work on rating. RBG SKILL CAP SO HIGH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highmoon7 View Post
    Sounds like this RBG hero is mad. Not everyone likes spending 1-2 hours waiting for a RBG group to form. PvE heroes, like yourself, can join RBGs and do well as there is very little pvp in RBGs. You can spam full pve rotations and not have any problems. Then you and other pve kids, go into arena and out gear some pvp folks who are trying to work on rating. RBG SKILL CAP SO HIGH!!!
    Hey man, sitting back on a mage free casting while a heaping pile of mouth breathers fight over blacksmith is really hard man.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Think of 5.2 like 5.0. People starting to gear up. If you miss a week you fall behind but not by much. Then 5.3 hits. The same season continues over from 5.2. Upgrades are back. Gear discrepancies are back. If you expect to get anywhere starting in 5.3 then don't. You'll already have been left behind.
    Oh, I was talking about 5.2 possibly changing it (not saying it will 100%) because of a) a potential new MMR system (which could go either way tbh) and b) he's stating that gear might work different (but again, he didn't really say much information on this, but this is separate from the upgrades bit). Yeah, I know Upgrades might be back relatively soon too though.

I don't really know why you mentioned the left behind bit, though, since I think anybody who was left behind this season will try not to be left behind the next. xD
    Last edited by Syh; 2013-01-11 at 01:15 AM.

No right, because arena doesn't have win trading, boosting, gimmicks and exploits that get people to high ratings.
    Arena win trading was big during tBC. It lost it's wind majorly in WotLK. While it still happens, it's nowhere near the extent it is in RBG's. Basically most of the arena boosters/win traders jumped ship to the easier avenue.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 01:41 AM ----------

They won't. Ever.
    I agree. They won't. What they WILL do though is hit win traders where it hurts. Boosting is going to continue to happen like it has been in arenas but as we saw after tBC, Blizzard butchered win traders.

RBG t2 is going to be as hard to get as it should be soon enough. Just not this season. Blizzard apparently likes throwing a season every now and then in the dumps.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-01-11 at 01:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Historically, the bigger the group required, the more rewards you got.
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

No right, because arena doesn't have win trading, boosting, gimmicks and exploits that get people to high ratings.
    yes but the same wintrading exploit that invaded arena early this season STILL exists in RBGs and being heavily abused.

"there is very little pvp in RBGs." + " You can spam full pve rotations and not have any problems."
    Any possible credibility you might of had was lost with this.

Clueless arena wannabe is clueless.
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2013-01-11 at 05:40 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Sorry forgot to add "tab" target between dps rotations on switches. Clueless RBG hero is clueless.

Sorry forgot to add "tab" target between dps rotations on switches. Clueless RBG hero is clueless.
    LOL YOU WIN THE DEBATE, NOT WITH LOGIC, BUT WITH PETTY INSULTS AND CONDESCENDING QUOTATION MARKS....gg....

You really have no idea what you're talking about do you? Did the arena crush your heart that bad?

Your "facts" are sad excuses to try to justify your failures, so you can feel good about yourself in some sad way lol. You don't understand RBGs, at all, that's obvious. Makes me wonder if you understand pvp at all.

I've said it before I'll say it again: if you think weapons is what's destroying people like you at low ratings in arena...the weapons probably aren't the only thing besting you. There's always someone better then you...if weapons is all you think you need, do RBGs and get them.
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2013-01-11 at 07:04 AM.

Deleted
    Get a clue, please.

There's a great difference between the rare 600 dollar boost to gladiator, and the very common 150 dollar 2200+/2400+ boost in RBGs.

Gimmicks? When it's finally 2 legit teams playing, the fight consists of aoe'ing a group down with PvE rotations, one shotting someone with a death grip+chaos bolt, speed capping with a feral druid, full healing on FC with guardian spirit, or tab targetting dots all over the screen (last season).

And don't get me started on exploits/wintrading. Why do you think so many people have tier 2? In some cases it's because they are playing RBGs consistently with their guild (because they realised that the arena requirements are too strict for them, and eventually they get to 2.2k+ in RBGs), however mainly it's because of wintrading while abusing exploits. Surely those 3-4k+ RBG ratings on blue geared players are legit. Hint: It's not. Try visiting some of those "sites", and you'll realise it.

Personally I stopped taking RBGs when we got a WSG in Cata where some priest exploited himself up at some unreachable spot above the turn-in place, and simply life gripped the his team's flag carrier up there... Everything is legit in Russia apparently.

If you're going to do that, then the correct way to go about this would be to remove T2 altogether from this game. A 2.2k team does not need a bigger advantage against a 2k or 2.1k team.

Deleted
    Personally I stopped taking RBGs when we got a WSG in Cata where some priest exploited himself up at some unreachable spot above the turn-in place, and simply life gripped the his team's flag carrier up there... Everything is legit in Russia apparently.
    could say the same about getting feared inside a wall inside the arena, still happens in Nagrand/Loadoran at certain points.

the easiest way to fix the weapons below 2.2k is simple in my mind: Below 2.2k the weapons are scaled down to that of T1 upgraded weapons, 2.2k+ the weapons will be ''powered'' at ther enormal state.

same sitch for BGs too.

It's the truth. All you need in RBG's is someone to call targets. 7 dps zerging 1 person does not take skill. Maybe as a healer you have to play slightly more defensive, but everyone else spams their 4 button pve rotations and gg.

RBG's are like the lfr of pvp.

I'm fine with people being awarded tier 2 for 2200 RBG, I'm not fine with people being awarded tier 2 RBGfor paid boosts/win-trading. BOTH are easily spotted and its amazing how blizzard can't delegate just one employee to check the ladders once a week and dish out bans...

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't understand why people claim that someone with T2 weapon full malevolent has a huge advantage over another player with the same gear but with T1 weapon. Someone please explain this to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I still don't understand why people claim that someone with T2 weapon full malevolent has a huge advantage over another player with the same gear but with T1 weapon. Someone please explain this to me.
    more sp/weapon dmg/PVP Power/stats ?