Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blgns View Post
    more sp/weapon dmg/PVP Power/stats ?
    Yeah I get that but is it much of a difference that a good player will lose to a bad T2 player as the OP claims the poor state he's in? I just don't believe it.

Deleted
    Clearly all the Arena players moaning here nothing but moaning and whining. RBG should NOT be removed simply a stupid idea, although i do agree with the MMR change to be more for RBG. Arena is a composition based PVP and RBG is a strategic based PVP clearly has been since they were implemented. Stop the moaning and get on with it, this coming from a player with no high rating what so ever in either so no elitism here join the club and get on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Yeah I get that but is it much of a difference that a good player will lose to a bad T2 player as the OP claims the poor state he's in? I just don't believe it.
    Depends on the class, warriors with T2 weapon are lethal and virtually every warrior we meet has it, along with 2.2k+ in rbgs (and no history of arena >2k).
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

More reason to make Arena like Challenge modes. Homogenize the gear and let the class, I mean skill shine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    Depends on the class, warriors with T2 weapon are lethal and virtually every warrior we meet has it, along with 2.2k+ in rbgs (and no history of arena >2k).
    Yeah I can see it with Warriors. That class is basically based around the weapon because of that passive talent it has. I guess Frost DK's would be the same way with Obliterate.

Thanks for answering.

This season is probably the worst season of exploiting I've ever seen in the history of WoW. All you have to do is look at the top ranks of RBGs and it's obvious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyopz View Post
    You're an imbecile who wouldn't have T2 regardless of whether or not RBGs gave them. Stop whining about ratings you'll never see. The only reason there are bad players with T2 out there this season is because of the incredible amounts of wintrading that are taking place right now. If Blizzard fixes that, the problem disappears.

RBGs and arenas are apples to oranges. Saying one is easier only shows that you're probably a 1700 player who doesn't have much experience in either section of PvP who is looking for something to be prideful in. Stop whining and L2P.
    lolololololololol

RBGs carry bad players to good gear they don't deserve. If it were up to me there would be no upgrades in rated battles and we'd all have a standard set then we could see who is truly good and who isn't.

Also dude, we laugh at WoW balance. Even League of Legends is better balanced than WoW, but you keep thinking you are good in a glorified game of rock paper scissors that hardly anyone plays anymore anyway thanks to boosters and lack of balance.
    Last edited by mmoc614a3ed308; 2013-01-12 at 08:46 PM.